Here is a problem with Fox News

Right. In the middle of the night 140K votes for Obiden arrive. Counted, submitted at 6AM? lol! where did they come from? This just one example from 5 swing states of 10s' of thousands of irregularities.

All of these states have laws which preclude the counting of ANY mail-in ballots or early votes until AFTER all of the same day ballots were counted.

EVERYONE in both parties KNEW this would happen - Republicans would appear to be ahead on the same day ballots, but early and mail in voting would be mostly from the Democrats. Trump used this FACT to concoct a lie about ballots "mysteriously appearing in the middle of the night". There was no mystery at all. It was expected. Not because Democrats were cheating, but because Republicans were lying about what happened.

Take you meds and calm the fuck down. The "great reset" you speak of is where governments act in the best interests of the PEOPLE, not the corporations.

The corporatists, and the authoritarians are very resistant to democractic control of your governments. If the people can get a fair shake, there will be fewer billionaires.
I see you are one of the hoople heads that buy that propaganda. Probably getting it from MSM.
You rubes will believe everything they sell you.

Why are the big corps & deep pockets all on board with the reset if it's going to hurt them?

The reset is a neo-fascist/feudal system of govt/mega corp symbiosis where the elites have everything, the rest have nothing & they better STFU about it or else.
They will be the Lords & we will be the serfs.
Good luck with that hoople

Wrong As Hillary explained. it was giving the president the "big stick" to threaten Iraq. Not the authorization to lie his way into invading Iraq. As the authorization they gave required Iraq to be tied to 9-11 or have WMD's, which they were not and did not.
Suddenly they get to pick and choose what to call it?

TITLE: Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

• 29 (58%) of 50 Democratic senators voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution were:
Sens. Baucus (D-MT), Bayh (D-IN), Biden (D-DE), Breaux (D-LA), Cantwell (D-WA), Carnahan (D-MO), Carper (D-DE), Cleland (D-GA), Clinton (D-NY), Daschle (D-SD), Dodd (D-CT), Dorgan (D-ND), Edwards (D-NC), Feinstein (D-CA), Harkin (D-IA), Hollings (D-SC), Johnson (D-SD), Kerry (D-MA), Kohl (D-WI), Landrieu (D-LA), Lieberman (D-CT), Lincoln (D-AR), Miller (D-GA), Nelson (D-FL), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Rockefeller (D-WV), Schumer (D-NY), and Torricelli (D-NJ).

All of these states have laws which preclude the counting of ANY mail-in ballots or early votes until AFTER all of the same day ballots were counted.

EVERYONE in both parties KNEW this would happen - Republicans would appear to be ahead on the same day ballots, but early and mail in voting would be mostly from the Democrats. Trump used this FACT to concoct a lie about ballots "mysteriously appearing in the middle of the night". There was no mystery at all. It was expected. Not because Democrats were cheating, but because Republicans were lying about what happened.

Translation: State GOVT loaded the box with "unlikely to vote, confirmed not already voted, SIG match turned off".
thanks for playing.

Just do not notice the correlations here

Those "Republicans" who are for endlessly funding Ukraine are...

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

McConnell
McCarthy
Murkowski
Kinzinger
Romney
Hogan
Mike Pentz
Brian Kemp
Brad Raffensparger

Again, this is Biden's war.

Like JFK, Republicans believe we should stand with, make any sacrifice to support those fighting for freedom. They also believe the old saying, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' and tbat this proxy war is a way to deal a blow to Putin.

Democrats - and McConnel - have proven they don't really give a damn about freedom, demonstrated by their reason for giving millions of OUR tax dollars 'for Ukraine' -- funneled through the FTX Ponzi scheme and back into their own pockets, the pockets of corrupt Ukrainian politicians, and a fraction of it actually going to Ukraine.

If you tell me they knew nothing of this before or while it was happening I have a bridge in Ukraine that hasn't been yet to sell you.

--- Tell me, when this ponzi scheme / defrauding of Americans and the theft of their tax dollars was publicly exposed how many Democrats, especially those identified as getting some of that money, were so outraged that they demanded an investigation and for those responsible to be held accountable...for the American people whose money was being stolen?

Yup....none. Shocking, isn't it. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah...but it was nice of those politicians involved / receiving money to offer to pay it back. (BTW, gas anyone followed up to see if any one of those criminals actually paid the money back?)

And ALL of the politicians who applauded as Russia was officially condemned for attrocities and human rights violations but remain silent despite KNOWING of / having evidence of China's own horrific attrocities and human rights violations should be publicly shamed for their hypocrisy and lack of condemnation of Xi and China.

The list of Democrats who sold out to China and who have betrayed this nation for DECADES is long and extremely distinguished.

Translation: State GOVT loaded the box with "unlikely to vote, confirmed not already voted, SIG match turned off".
thanks for playing.
They looked at the primary elections, which the general election would mirror. In the primary the in-person vs mail-in ballots were split 70-30 for republicans and 30-70 for democrats.

They knew that the in person results would have republicans winning, and the late arriving mail-in results deciding the winner.

Which is why Trump told his supporters half the story. That he would be wining on election night (as predicted), and have the election stolen by the mail-in votes.

They looked at the primary elections, which the general election would mirror. In the primary the in-person vs mail-in ballots were split 70-30 for republicans and 30-70 for democrats.

They knew that the in person results would have republicans winning, and the late arriving mail-in results deciding the winner.

Which is why Trump told his supporters half the story. That he would be wining on election night (as predicted), and have the election stolen by the mail-in votes.

CORRECT: Illegal Mail-in ballots. They made movies about it. Nursing homes in WI. Floods of mis-signed ballots in AZ MI etc. You would have to actually CARE about what is happening to admit to it. I have seen bits and pieces of AZ Senate and Court hearings....2022 had some new tricks from 2020. But 2020 (as you know) was outrageous Mail in Fraud.

CORRECT: Illegal Mail-in ballots. They made movies about it. Nursing homes in WI. Floods of mis-signed ballots in AZ MI etc. You would have to actually CARE about what is happening to admit to it. I have seen bits and pieces of AZ Senate and Court hearings....2022 had some new tricks from 2020. But 2020 (as you know) was outrageous Mail in Fraud.
Yet not a piece of physical evidence was ever presented to a court to prove it. No bamboo ballots, or watermarks. The audits and the recounts actually increased Bidens vote count.

Do you wanna troll threads take it elsewhere. I haven’t even mentioned Israel in here. You high-level troll. Lol. Hope you have a nice day buddy

I’m not the same as you and other left-wing Trollz on this board. I actually answer people. Because I have nothing to hide and I’m a proud American. So I think there’s good people in Israel and good people in Palestine …but it’s clear that the United States has an uneven foreign policy when it comes to the world.

To your point, to the point of all the left wingers here if you guys support Ukraine you’re hypocrites of the highest order …. It’s not like your politician support sending missiles in weapons to the Palestinians to fight back.
Your thread premise is a lie, completely devoid of merit.

Russia has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity; Russia is an outlaw state, Putin a neo-fascist tyrant, dictator, and warmonger.

And you and others on the right seek to appease and defend Putin.

WRONG!

Trump created a permission structure for his followers to assert that reality is whatever they want.
These are the same right-wing audiences who swoon to Ben Shapiro of the Daily Wire saying, "facts don't care about your feelings." But, of course, that statement is just another lie. For MAGA, their feelings are all that matter. Truth simply holds no value to them. It's one reason why we can safely describe MAGA as a fascist movement. It's based on an ideology that all that matters is power. Empirical facts are something to be crushed under the MAGA boot. Trump's total lack of regard for the truth doesn't make him an outlier. He's very much the standard Fox News viewer.

This also explains how Florida's Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis turned himself into a right-wing superstar by waging an all-out war on books and education. Most Americans are disgusted by DeSantis' agenda, which includes scrubbing discussion of racism from history class and erasing the fact that LGBTQ people exist. For most people, deliberately lying to students about fundamental truths is grotesque. But for MAGA, it's thrilling. Rewriting reality so that what they want to believe takes precedence over fact is the entire point for them.

That’s not the case at all the governor of Florida is Rightly fighting back against the far left who are trying to teach that American history is based on evil imperialism racism which is a disgrace. Your people have no right to do that why are you and you will fail. You have no right to ruin this country.

You don’t get it man they’re trying to fit the BLM ideology into our young American population and guess what ultimately it will not happen ….your crowd is disgusting… I really hope you could change your ways and start to appreciate equality …stop being a racist bigot.

They want inner-city community black majority schools to be taught that the white man is the devil. It is just disgraceful you’re not gonna tear this country apart. Equality will prevail against the racist bigot Democrats

That’s not the case at all the governor of Florida is Riley fighting back against the far left who are trying to teach that American history is based on evil imperialism racism which is a disgrace.
So that's why they can't teach or read about how Hammerin Hank Aaron or All Star Roberto Clemente suffered from racist treatment during their careers. Sokay to talk about them, but make sure to whitewash that racist stuff, for the children and their fragile little minds!

So that's why they can't teach or read about how Hammerin Hank Aaron or All Star Roberto Clemente suffered from racist treatment during their careers. Sokay to talk about them, but make sure to whitewash that racist stuff, for the children and their fragile little minds!
No sir my good friend. That’s not the case you don’t understand it …I’ve seen some of these private schools are used to work at one where after I left they started treating anti-American ideology. All about how bad the white man is . That ideology has no place in America. You see the real truth is that slavery was always a worldwide issue the black man own slaves as did the white man on slaves. Today’s Democrats are con artist they don’t care about a global vision. They don’t even believe in global world.

Look propaganda movies like “emancipation” starring Will Smith the same man who slapped Chris rock in the face at the oscars …what the hell is this. The same Oscars that is now a racist award ceremony this is the pathetic country we live in and it’s gonna be our us to make this country equal because today America is a racist country. . So it’s not just our schooling system …. Hollywood is producing racist films that denigrate American history.

There’s a leftist Democrat who used to be a history teacher at a private school I worked at. The guy left(and he is on the left!) because they wanted to teach BLM ideology they were about to teach how bad George Washington was and just try to understand for lack of a better term ….they are wrongly teaching that America is an evil imperialist country. You’re not seeing it because the left isn’t showing you the truth.

Far left Democrat teachers in grade schools They say the “white man is born with a step ahead of the black “ men. This ideology is disgusting and has no place in America. And it is being taught all over the country. So it Has to be opposed and that is what governor Ron DeSantis of Florida is doing.

Last edited:
That’s not the case at all the governor of Florida is Rightly fighting back against the far left who are trying to teach that American history is based on evil imperialism racism which is a disgrace. Your people have no right to do that why are you and you will fail. You have no right to ruin this country.

You don’t get it man they’re trying to fit the BLM ideology into our young American population and guess what ultimately it will not happen ….your crowd is disgusting… I really hope you could change your ways and start to appreciate equality …stop being a racist bigot.

They want inner-city community black majority schools to be taught that the white man is the devil. It is just disgraceful you’re not gonna tear this country apart. Equality will prevail against the racist bigot Democrats
You obviously don't understand CRT very well.
Or history.
Or education.
Or....even what you are trying to talk about here.

America was founded on two principles.
Manifest destiny (imperialism)
Slavery (racism)

Slavery was even engrained into the US Constitution, which protected slavery

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight,

Forum List

Back