Here is a list of all 17 intelligence agencies, five of which were added since 2004.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
What do they all do? Do they report to each other? Who is watching the watchers? It was news to me that there have been five new intelligence agencies added within the last 18 years. But not surprising since that is what US government does, keep expanding without anyone questioning why.

Notes​

What do they all do? Do they report to each other? Who is watching the watchers? It was news to me that there have been five new intelligence agencies added within the last 18 years. But not surprising since that is what US government does, keep expanding without anyone questioning why.

Notes​

They all probably fight turf wars with each other most likely.

From what I can tell, they piss away billions of dollars on all the wrong things and miss many, many major things. 9/11, countless mass shooters on their radar, millions of tons of opoids that kill hundreds of thousands of Americans, the list goes on. Although I take great comfort knowing we safe from from rabid soccer moms.

What do they all do?

I've never even heard of most of them. Funny you never hear of anyone asking about or explaining the need for them which means that most of them are involved with the Patriot Act in internalizing scrutiny WITHIN the country in rampant paranoia against their own citizens, yet amazingly, the more agencies we keep adding, the less we seem to know about and the less prepared we seem to be in any actual matter of importance, from staving off 9/11, to the banking collapse, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, Russia, China, Ukraine, Covid, BLM, spy balloons, the Middle East, Biden's garage full of top secret documents going back 18 years, anything.

But they are right on top of Mr. Pillow going through a Hardees drive thru and a few moms at the PTA meeting unhappy with the shitty education their kids are getting.

I've never even heard of most of them. Funny you never hear of anyone asking about or explaining the need for them which means that most of them are involved with the Patriot Act in internalizing scrutiny WITHIN the country in rampant paranoia against their own citizens, yet amazingly, the more agencies we keep adding, the less we seem to know about and the less prepared we seem to be in any actual matter of importance, from staving off 9/11, to the banking collapse, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, Russia, China, Ukraine, Covid, BLM, spy balloons, the Middle East, Biden's garage full of top secret documents going back 18 years, anything.

But they are right on top of Mr. Pillow going through a Hardees drive thru and a few moms at the PTA meeting unhappy with the shitty education their kids are getting.
I hope Trump makes it a top priority to clean house in the Intelligence agencies, the DOJ, Homeland Security (lol), NIH, the State Dept and the CDC when he moves back into the White House. Then maybe the US has a chance to turn this mess around.

Notes​

Seeing how the US and UK have been going around angering people, they're probably dealing with that. You wonder how much the Iraq War and Afghanistan have cost the US? It's more than the costs they say, because they have to pay for things like more intelligence. But, Spaceforce was Trump, four were made by Dubya, none by Obama, none by Biden, one from Clinton....

What do they all do?
That's the way to "lose "money and ensure that nobody knows what is going on, by circulating some material indefinitely and never knowing who has ultimate responsibility for dealing with de-classification and FOI requests etc
A gigantic spider's web and you never really can see who exactly is in the centre .

Forum List

Back