Help me give some good advice.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute if the strong.” Mahatma Gandhi
The weak have to cope with being a victim somehow... Some fight back. Others... Well... What happened to Ghandi again?
He became a symbol of strength in the face of power.
Like that dog I saw splattered on the side of the road...? Huh... Who knew?
Everyone knows. You should be so lucky.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute if the strong.” Mahatma Gandhi
The weak have to cope with being a victim somehow... Some fight back. Others... Well... What happened to Ghandi again?
He became a symbol of strength in the face of power.
Like that dog I saw splattered on the side of the road...? Huh... Who knew?
Everyone knows. You should be so lucky.
I always saw strength as something different... I bet when I pass him on the way home he'll look even stronger....

I deleted my post, I didn't want too much "hypothetical info" in the open.
Too late..
I dun goofed.
You must be about my oldest son's age, he's into Viking stuff as well..
I'm 21, and a Veteran. I'm re-enlisting soon as well BUT I'm an Infantryman 11 Bravo Baby! That symbol is a Valknut, a symbol of War, Valhalla and Fallen Soldiers. I have it tattooed on my chest.

Too late..
I dun goofed.
I'm 21, and a Veteran. I'm re-enlisting soon as well BUT I'm an Infantryman 11 Bravo Baby! That symbol is a Valknut, a symbol of War, Valhalla and Fallen Soldiers. I have it tattooed on my chest.
I have a similarly themed tattoo on mine. The godess Nemesis. A symbol of vengeance, and justly meted fortune.

Too late..
I dun goofed.
A bush beater eh? How do you like living the high life?

Too late..
I dun goofed.
It's incredible

It's incredible
I was a TOW tech..and a power generation tech...Having a generator in your possession in that army is like a three day pass in a war zone..

"O Lord please bless this thy hand grenade for with it I may blow thy enemies into tiny bits in thy mercy"

Mony Python

I'm a guy with a God Complex that would gladly give my life to save the innocent. My goal is a world without violence and war, but the only solution I believe in leads to more violence and war. So if I achieved my goal the only way to truly end violence would mean I would also have to take myself out as well. Does that make sense or am I talking out of my ass?

I'm a guy with a God Complex that would gladly give my life to save the innocent. My goal is a world without violence and war, but the only solution I believe in leads to more violence and war. So if I achieved my goal the only way to truly end violence would mean I would also have to take myself out as well. Does that make sense or am I talking out of my ass?

The good being more powerful than their enemies tends to reduce the violence and war quite a bit.

Forum List

Back