Help me give some good advice.

I'm a guy with a God Complex that would gladly give my life to save the innocent. My goal is a world without violence and war, but the only solution I believe in leads to more violence and war. So if I achieved my goal the only way to truly end violence would mean I would also have to take myself out as well. Does that make sense or am I talking out of my ass?

The good being more powerful than their enemies tends to reduce the violence and war quite a bit.

Yes BUT the God Complex means he believes that the right thing to do is exactly what his enemies are going to do but because of the God Complex he'll never change what he believes in.

In short some wars aren't good vs. evil, some wars are just violence.

I'm a guy with a God Complex that would gladly give my life to save the innocent. My goal is a world without violence and war, but the only solution I believe in leads to more violence and war. So if I achieved my goal the only way to truly end violence would mean I would also have to take myself out as well. Does that make sense or am I talking out of my ass?

The good being more powerful than their enemies tends to reduce the violence and war quite a bit.

Yes BUT the God Complex means he believes that the right thing to do is exactly what his enemies are going to do but because of the God Complex he'll never change what he believes in.

In short some wars aren't good vs. evil, some wars are just violence.
Wars are to kill people and break things...

Forum List

Back