Hello

We prefer you to run in circles, that way we can beat on you every time you come around. :D

Welcome to the literal jungle. I mean that literally. :lol:

Please join us in swinging from the trees. It's more fun than a barrel full of psychopaths.

3440.jpg

Enjoy your stay, help yourself to the beer and the pizza (hands off the chocolate) and don't sit in that chair, we haven't finished cleaning all the cheetos out of the cushions. ;)

This is the only thread we are honest with you. After this don't believe a thing anyone says.

The Head tattle-tale crybaby is here.. Did you bring your big boy panties over or will you run to the Mods here and tell on everyone and anyone who upsets your "sensitivies?"

He's a FAKE independent.. like so many librul Zombies here.. you'll fit right in with all the crackhead libs here.

The Head tattle-tale crybaby is here.. Did you bring your big boy panties over or will you run to the Mods here and tell on everyone and anyone who upsets your "sensitivies?"

He's a FAKE independent.. like so many librul Zombies here.. you'll fit right in with all the crackhead libs here.

I see you still haven't developed any class.

Guess the old saying is true, "You can take the skank out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the skank."

Guess the old saying is true, "You can take the skank out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the skank."

:popcorn:

STFU fag boy.......... :cool:

STFU fag boy.......... :cool:

Are you 12?

Forum List

Back