Zone1 Hello from the dark side.

I was just talking about this place with Article 15 today and figured I would come say hello. I got an OH badge when I signed in, I can’t believe it’s been almost 17 years. My son was a baby and the economy just collapsed when I joined this place. 🤣
I am willing to tolerate you, but PLEASE don't beg to have my baby like so many others before you.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Welcome Back to the Jungle

I was just talking about this place with Article 15 today and figured I would come say hello. I got an OH badge when I signed in, I can’t believe it’s been almost 17 years. My son was a baby and the economy just collapsed when I joined this place. 🤣
I've only been here 10 years so I don't know you, but welcome back. Just like a cicada, you have emerged after 17 years to do some chirping about Trump. Lots of long time hibernators seem to be surfacing all of a sudden! :eusa_whistle:

Welcome back! How have you been?

Welcome back Luissa!

I'm so glad A15 is still out there too! Wow, your baby is a teen now! Holy Moley! I'm really getting old, fast! :eek-52:

Care

Hey, you've clearly put up with a lot of crap. There's plenty more where that came from.
Welcome back. :D

My kid was eight when I joined and now he lives on his own in another state.

well howdy do & welcome back to this little corner of the interwebs. shirley you remember enough 'bout the place to stop by the reception desk & pick up a new & improved hazmat suit. :eusa_dance:
It is a nice place and her name’s not Shirley .

Hey! Have you met the "new" mascot? It has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

pillow+sprite.gif

Forum List

Back