Hello

angellack

Observer
Jan 27, 2013
Just wanted to take a second to say hello...my name is Angel and am new here. I'm looking forward to the discussions and hopefully learning something :)

Thank you!

Interesting name...I always think about that when I hear the term "serial killer"...I'm expecting someone to say "you wanna know how Cheerios got all those hols in them?....I STABBED them to death"

lol

Thank you!

Interesting name...I always think about that when I hear the term "serial killer"...I'm expecting someone to say "you wanna know how Cheerios got all those hols in them?....I STABBED them to death"

lol
We don't talk about cereal here. Especially stabbing it!

Thank you!

lol

Funny guy/girl. We'll beat that out of you. :evil:

We laugh, we cry, we flame, and occasionally we say, "Welome :D" (God that sounded like some stupid card at CVS. That will be $2.25 and of course you can't find the matching envelope.)

Funny guy/girl. We'll beat that out of you. :evil:

We laugh, we cry, we flame, and occasionally we say, "Welome :D" (God that sounded like some stupid card at CVS. That will be $2.25 and of course you can't find the matching envelope.)

As long as you don't laugh, cry, flame and occasionally throw up on my keyboard, I think we'll be ok :)

Angel you need anything or have any questions do not hesitate to contact me or any of the staff. Make yourself at home....

Forum List

Back