Hell even Georgia

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
hell, even the people of Georgia likes Hillary better in trump ... as of yesterday she's up 5 points in the polling over trump ... way to go the people of Georgia

Yes and I saw an article a couple days ago that Texas may swing over to the Hillary side.

Now, if Texas goes blue for this election I expect toads to fall from the sky and a plague of locusts to fall from Trump's hair.

Yes and I saw an article a couple days ago that Texas may swing over to the Hillary side.

Now, if Texas goes blue for this election I expect toads to fall from the sky and a plague of locusts to fall from Trump's hair.
don't you mean crawl out from under trumps hair !!!
!
trump .jpg

But here’s the weird thing, as the New York Times’ Campbell Robertson pointed out on Twitter on Thursday. Duke, a former leader of the Klan, gets support from 14 percent of black voters — a figure that eclipses the support Trump gets nationally or in nearby Georgia in a new poll from that state.

Read more here: David Duke rates higher than Donald Trump with black voters

WTH? 14% of black voters support David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the KKK.

If I see an article that 12% of Munchkins supported the Wicked Witch I'm moving to Canada.

hey ....witches are good to those little people.....most of the munchkins if not all are dead...i am pretty sure they all are dead....but we need a link?

Jerry Maren -- the last surviving 'Wizard of Oz' munchkin -- is keeping his title ... because he's alive and well.

There were multiple reports Monday 96-year-old Maren passed away after a bout with pancreatic cancer. But TMZ spoke with Steve Cox -- one of Maren's close friends -- who said he spoke with Jerry yesterday after the death reports ... and verified his pal's doing just fine.

Steve says Maren doesn't even have pancreatic cancer, and is well cared for by relatives in Southern California. He doesn't do appearances any more, but he's about as healthy as can be at 96.

Jerry is currently the last surviving actor still repping the Lollipop Guild.

0301-sub-jerry-maren-mgm-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of post was that?

And we've already discussed how the good witch Glenda waits until the end of the movie to tell Dorothy all she had to do was click her heels together to go home. Yeah probably good info to divulge you know, right when you meet someone. So even the good witches in Oz aren't upstanding citizens.

But here’s the weird thing, as the New York Times’ Campbell Robertson pointed out on Twitter on Thursday. Duke, a former leader of the Klan, gets support from 14 percent of black voters — a figure that eclipses the support Trump gets nationally or in nearby Georgia in a new poll from that state.

Read more here: David Duke rates higher than Donald Trump with black voters

WTH? 14% of black voters support David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the KKK.

If I see an article that 12% of Munchkins supported the Wicked Witch I'm moving to Canada.

Why does that surprise you, the democrat party supported William Byrd way before his transformation from a Kleagle of the KKK. You do know that just because the democrat party expects, demands, that blacks vote democrat doesn't mean there is not a good segment of them that actually thinks about their vote.

Now Freewill, what does that have to do with Trump beginning to lose even in Georgia? This is not about William Byrd. It is about a supposedly Conservative candidate for President of the United States of America that is so unbalanced that even the people in Georgia are rejecting him.

Forum List

Back