heads up wisdom dna dog panel can be gotten for 75 bucks

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
normally 99.99 bucks ..use coupon kittenlady for a great discount...makes it 75 bucks...i have no clue how long this coupon will be good but i used it about 30 minutes ago

What's a DNA dog panel?

I would guess it's the same thing as a DNA test for humans, but for your pets...

Which begs the question...

Why?

Because a lot of pet owners are willing to waste money on their pets for pointless things... and there are numerous companies out there ready to take their cash...

I would guess it's the same thing as a DNA test for humans, but for your pets...

Which begs the question...

Why?

Because a lot of pet owners are willing to waste money on their pets for pointless things... and there are numerous companies out there ready to take their cash...

Thanks. I never understood why people are basically mixed-race mutts themselves, but they want their dog's lineage as pure as Aryan Nazis.

hjmick these give me health info too....so its not a waste...all of my dogs are mixed rescues....plus i enjoy finding this out and its my pocket money that i use....and i love a good deal

i understand its more of a folly than anything but who knew et was beagle and chihuahua ...well my husband who guessed it..

1642371187348.png

a true american mutto.....14 different breeds

hjmick these give me health info too....so its not a waste...all of my dogs are mixed rescues....plus i enjoy finding this out and its my pocket money that i use....and i love a good deal

i understand its more of a folly than anything but who knew et was beagle and chihuahua ...well my husband who guessed it..

View attachment 588916
a true american mutto.....14 different breeds

You can tell by looking at him that he's got beagle and chihuahua in there.

You got me going through pictures of my boy when he was a little fellar now. Beats arguing over politics, though.

Hard to pick just one. Heh heh.

Screen Shot 110.jpg

Screen Shot 114.jpg

Screen Shot 115.jpg

Screen Shot 111.jpg

Screen Shot 112.jpg

Screen Shot 113.jpg

semba on the right has some health issues....i am hoping the test wont show any more

Attachments

• 1642377540198.png
    1642377540198.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 32
semba on the right has some health issues....i am hoping the test wont show any more

Not much you can do aside from fiddle with their food or give em medicine.

My neighbor went to the Jersey Shore for a week not long ago and I had to go over twice a day and feed their cat. I had to mix three different medicines with his food twice a day. I was reading through the ingredients on the canned stuff they were giving him and thought to myself, no wonder he's got the problems he has.

and i bet he is protective....

Well he's a Turkish Kangal. So, that's what they're bred for. They're guardians. They have the strongest bite force of any dog in the world. They're rather scarce breeds in the United States.

He's pretty much big old lovey dovey until the big brown truck with the eyes on the front grill pulls up, then he raises hell.

But, no, he's socialized rather well. Especially around the neighborhood kids. He don't like black people, though. Dunno what that's all about. He growls under his breath.

But he's trained fairly well, especially given that they're largely independent. I don't even hold the leash when we go for walks, I just kind of let it hang over my shoulder. You know how a lot of dogs tend to walk their humans instead of the other way around. None of that dumb shit around here. Huh uh. He stays on my left leg whether I'm moving or stopping. He responds to the German language, though. That way he knows I'm talking to him and him only.

o i can talk about animals forever....

One of the things I miss about living down south were the horses out back.

You know where Shady Valley, TN is? It's not far from you. No really. That's where my family is from.

When I was a boy I loved getting into the wind down in the open valleys. It was majestic.

Up here, the yanks have horses but all they do is take em to the track.

Whenever I take the vette out for an evening cruise I try to hit the back roads where all the horses are and pull over for a bit and just kind of hang out. Sometimes the owners come down and talk about their horses.

i had dobies for 30 years....3 of them...i just couldnt deal with training another one..they are great dogs but take training and they are physical...i just teach them redneck...loki has proven to be a wee bit over protective...my neighbor came over and they kinda intersected at a corner and loki nailed him...luckily he had on very loose cargo type pants so loki didnt break skin or anything...due to the pandemic he doesnt see many people...we have a drop box at the end of the drive for packages

Forum List

Back