heads up wisdom dna dog panel can be gotten for 75 bucks

love shady valley....i am just over the state line...think elk park lol or meth park as its known to most people
but yes that is a lovely drive...the broad valley is so scenic

love shady valley....i am just over the state line...think elk park lol or meth park as its known to most people
but yes that is a lovely drive...the broad valley is so scenic

I used to stand on top of Backbone Rock and try to pee on cars when they drove through. Think I was probably like three. Maybe four. Heh heh. I wasn't really trying to pee on the cars, per se. I was just fascinated about peeing off the top of the thing. We could walk through the woods and go right to it. It's was rather free-range as long as you knew to watch out for bears and whatnot.

Ah well. I'm jumping off here, bones. I actually have to feed the big oaf now, before I forget. Didn't mean to take your thread off-topic. You just got me looking at old pictures of my dogs when I saw yours again. They sure don't stay little long.

We got kits yesterday...mailed them right back.
Loki was kinda hard to do...seems he find the bristle brush insulting

Hubby ran them to post office for me

hjmick these give me health info too....so its not a waste...all of my dogs are mixed rescues....plus i enjoy finding this out and its my pocket money that i use....and i love a good deal

i understand its more of a folly than anything but who knew et was beagle and chihuahua ...well my husband who guessed it..

View attachment 588916
a true american mutto.....14 different breeds
White version of my Brutus!!!
7428AF1C-6614-42C3-9704-978BEF95C97A.jpeg

Forum List

Back