Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jebus christo. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

You can take that DEMENTED statement, and put it where the sun don't shine!!!
This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.
Well if they ARENT democrats, then you should use this opportunity to condemn their political beliefs.
I condemn any illegal violence.

Did you think you had me there?

And another negative byproduct of this stupid violence is that it's allowing Trumpsters to focus on them and ignore/avoid the issues that started this in the first place.

So I condemn it TWICE.
I didnt say anything about condemning violence. I said you should condemn their political beliefs, if they arent democrats.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

Actually that is because most vets are conservative especially outside the lower quality of certain army standard issue personal with lowered standards.

But most Vets are NOT traitors and that's what it would take to take up arms against the duly elected American Government. The Vows we took (and were never released from) would prevent us from doing that. We protect the Constitution even when we don't always agree with it.

What makes you think the federal will side with you?

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.
Well if they ARENT democrats, then you should use this opportunity to condemn their political beliefs.

And another negative byproduct of this stupid violence is that it's allowing Trumpsters to focus on them and ignore/avoid the issues that started this in the first place.

So I condemn it TWICE.
I didnt say anything about condemning violence. I said you should condemn their political beliefs, if they arent democrats.
No, of course not. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and we can hash it out in the court of public opinion.

"Condemning" beliefs is unAmerican.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.
No, of course not. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and we can hash it out in the court of public opinion.

You do it every day to republicans on these forums. Now condemn their political beifs if they arent democrats.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

You do it every day to republicans on these forums. Now condemn their political beifs if they arent democrats.
No, I sure don't. I never use that word.

Please don't lie about me.

People from all political spots on the prism serve in the military.
Just like blacks vote for both parties (although the left is starting to change that)

Well it's not just that there are those in the military that are Democrats, but that there are a majority of those in the military that are Republicans that have the ethics to follow their pledge to protect the Constitution and would not fight in a war and kill their fellow Americans who aren't doing anything to warrant it. You'll call them never Trumpers or RHINOs because you can't understand what commitment actually means.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

First, show us that the criminals have even stated any political beliefs....

Did you interview them as they were looting, or burning buildings and cars?

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

You dont have to use the word to condemn someone, imbecile.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

They literally spray paint them (illegally) all over the place.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

They literally spray paint them (illegally) all over the place.
Like what?

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

Actually that is because most vets are conservative especially outside the lower quality of certain army standard issue personal with lowered standards.

But most Vets are NOT traitors and that's what it would take to take up arms against the duly elected American Government. The Vows we took (and were never released from) would prevent us from doing that. We protect the Constitution even when we don't always agree with it.

What makes you think the federal will side with you?

Actually, we will side with the Feds. You Terrorist would be trying to overthrow it. Luckily, you don't have the guts.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

Don't bet yours.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
I am not intimidated by veterans or your redundant meme that is going around on Facebook. They can die just as easily as anyone else.

Yeah, but you'll die a lot faster.

STOP IT!
Um, I think the Anitfa and BLM mobs rioting and looting businesses is just as good as raising the topic by their actions, dont you think?

roflmao
How many riots have you lived thru Jim? Liberty City? LA? Kent State? Etc....

Were those Civil Wars? Or just rioting, that we all, and our Country, lived thru and worked our way through?

I've lived through the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots. And now these. These are different. These have the active support of billionaires, and ultra leftist politicians.

The Bernie bros are definitely pushing for revolution as are BLM. I hate to break it to ya but the LEFTISTS are actively calling for revolution right fucking now.

Either wake up or suffer the consequences when your world shatters.

All the trucks I see with Trump flags on are 75 year old Santa Clauses who are gonna shoot themselves before anyone else.

“Get off my lawn you liberal whipper snappers! I’m gonna get my teeth, my cane, and my gun and come out there... after my nap”.

Then you have your head so far up your ass you can't see anything.

Lol 15 pages of em reeeeeeeeeein

Op the retards who say we're calling for violence ...niether of us did obviously we can't even talk about it without them screaming REeeeeeeeeeeee.but its not aimed at us its aimed at normies and trad Americans

They do it with a lot of issues ...normies and trads though are wise to it
Normies and trads They don't fear the right or right wing libertarians ..they see with thier own eyes what the left and the establishment is up to ..thiers a lot of brand new gun owners out there and they're not thinking ...ohhh gotta look out for the right wing death squads ...nope

Podesta can run war games but when I say he's a retard parts of cali and Washington state are not going to join some new progressive nation that somehow means "im now calling for violence" Rotflmao but

Its also amusing to no end how The simplistic violent authoritarian lefttards go back n forth between" youre violent "...and " you won't do shit "..which is it ?

Like I've said 5000 times
Cw2 will be forced on us ...we dont and didn't want it ..but I ain't getting in the box car.

Most of the idiots on this thread will probably starve to death, or be taken out by thier own locally.

Good luck progs

feg SC xvd.jpeg

was.png

See yas in hell

Normies read what some have lived through in the former yugo ..think about LOCAL..especially in the burbs ...antifa and blm being chased out when they show up in burbs is a good sign ...
Local meatspace...find the like minded who are what if'n

And nope you don't have enough ammo

STOP IT!
Um, I think the Anitfa and BLM mobs rioting and looting businesses is just as good as raising the topic by their actions, dont you think?

roflmao
How many riots have you lived thru Jim? Liberty City? LA? Kent State? Etc....

Were those Civil Wars? Or just rioting, that we all, and our Country, lived thru and worked our way through?

I've lived through the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots. And now these. These are different. These have the active support of billionaires, and ultra leftist politicians.

The Bernie bros are definitely pushing for revolution as are BLM. I hate to break it to ya but the LEFTISTS are actively calling for revolution right fucking now.

Either wake up or suffer the consequences when your world shatters.
Nahhhhhh, that's your right wing media huffing and puffing and your bloggers telling you to think that....

They are protests, no different than all the others in previous years, where handfuls of criminals who embed themselves with protesters go astray looting and burning...

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

Then grow up and quit playing silly word games.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STOP IT!

So I condemn it TWICE.

Then grow up and quit playing silly word games.
Youre the one playing word games and you arent doing it well.

Forum List

Back