Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You assholes have been screaming about how ready you are to kill other Americans for years now. Fingers on triggers. And......nada.

It is a sad joke at this point. Grab your Little League helmet and soccer shin guards and meet moms on the battlefield.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

Look at those boys playing dress up. Goes well with Facebook threats, I guess.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

You assholes have been screaming about how ready you are to kill other Americans for years now. Fingers on triggers. And......nada.

It is a sad joke at this point. Grab your Little League helmet and soccer shin guards and meet moms on the battlefield.

They gave it a rest for a few minutes, while they were asking Uncle Sam to squash those unruly rioters for them.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

Seems it could go so far as some of them actually shooting protestors.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.
Projection. Leftists have been rioting since Trump got elected.
Much of it is inorganic and sponsored. That makes no difference to people that have their property vandalized or destroyed.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

The only people clamoring for civil war are right wing nutters. They seem to live in this alt-right spun wet dream fantasy of the penultimate battle between how they perceive themselves as good, just, and righteousness vs the evil of people who don't believe what they do. What they don't get is if it ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be the rest of us who should worry the nutters. It will be their fellow nutters who believe their guns are bigger and more powerful than yours.
I think we're actually seeing what may happen. A few days ago in Colorado a group of Trumpsters attacked a group of protestors and they got into a big ol' fight.

If this starts happening, Trump Media will have a lot to answer for, and they'll try to calm the crazies. So will the police.

I predicted 2 years ago that if Rump loses, this will become common place until the community says, enough.
Much of it is inorganic and sponsored. That makes no difference to people that have their property vandalized or destroyed.

We aren't talking about the protesting. We are talking about you clowns keep bringing up Civil War. Not going to happen. I do realize that all of you do share about 3 brain cells but at least one of those brain cells will come to that conclusion when the chips are down.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

We aren't talking about the protesting. We are talking about you clowns keep bringing up Civil War.

It is you people who are burning down the cities as if there is one. Ergo ...

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

We aren't talking about the protesting. We are talking about you clowns keep bringing up Civil War.

Ergo a stop needs to be put to that shit.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

On that I agree but it's up to the communities to stop it. Detroit still has Protest but no Rioting. The Community is no longer putting up with Rioting. They are armed and protecting each other's property and lives. The Rioters took one look at that and went to another city that didn't seem to care. If you Community doesn't care, you deserve the riots.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

On that I agree but it's up to the communities to stop it. Detroit still has Protest but no Rioting. The Community is no longer putting up with Rioting. They are armed and protecting each other's property and lives. The Rioters took one look at that and went to another city that didn't seem to care. If you Community doesn't care, you deserve the riots.

Whatever, dud. :eusa_hand:

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

No Business were broken into. No Rioters were attacking the Protesters. And it was a handful that were quickly handled. Sounds to me like the City over reacted a bit on this one. It could have been handled like we handled it here. Our Mayor, Sheriff and Police Chief went into the Protest area and talked with them, and things ended peacefully. I know a number of Cities where the cops took off their guns and marched with the protesters without incident.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

I don't suggest any of the Rumpsters attack the protesters. It may end up more than a fight. More like a Firefight. The State may be Blue but it's well armed.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

I would pay to watch that ass kicking. Especially when Dad gets involved.

Why is it always conservatives starting threads about a civil war?
These aren't conservatives. They are fruitcake Party of the Rumpsters.
Yep. Conservatives are for small government and "conservative values". This is different. This is Trumpism. Or, they've been masquerading as conservatives all along. One of the two.

Cult45 has stained the conservative brand forever. Hell, some on this board are even stupid enough to admit they now support populism. Hypocrites.

Last edited:
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.
STOP IT!
Um, I think the Anitfa and BLM mobs rioting and looting businesses is just as good as raising the topic by their actions, dont you think?

roflmao
How many riots have you lived thru Jim? Liberty City? LA? Kent State? Etc....

Were those Civil Wars? Or just rioting, that we all, and our Country, lived thru and worked our way through?

I've lived through the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots. And now these. These are different. These have the active support of billionaires, and ultra leftist politicians.

The Bernie bros are definitely pushing for revolution as are BLM. I hate to break it to ya but the LEFTISTS are actively calling for revolution right fucking now.

Either wake up or suffer the consequences when your world shatters.
Nahhhhhh, that's your right wing media huffing and puffing and your bloggers telling you to think that....

They are protests, no different than all the others in previous years, where handfuls of criminals who embed themselves with protesters go astray looting and burning...

And you are a lying fool. I hate to break it to ya but the video evidence is everywhere.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

No Business were broken into. No Rioters were attacking the Protesters. And it was a handful that were quickly handled. Sounds to me like the City over reacted a bit on this one. It could have been handled like we handled it here. Our Mayor, Sheriff and Police Chief went into the Protest area and talked with them, and things ended peacefully. I know a number of Cities where the cops took off their guns and marched with the protesters without incident.
STFU!

Burning police cars and looting businesses isn't rioting?

"While many of the protests started out peacefully, images of looted businesses and police cars engulfed in flames show a picture of escalated violence, especially in Grand Rapids."

Seriously, fuck off with your lying.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jebus christo. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

You can take that DEMENTED statement, and put it where the sun don't shine!!!

They're children being told what to think by the popular kids on talk radio. It's just nonsense meant to rile angry people up.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

STFU!

"While many of the protests started out peacefully, images of looted businesses and police cars engulfed in flames show a picture of escalated violence, especially in Grand Rapids."

Most of it didn't happen in Detroit. It happened outside of Detroit. I guess you missed it where the Citizens were patrolling the business section armed.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-of-protests-in-michigan-heres-what-happened/

STFU!

Most of it didn't happen in Detroit. It happened outside of Detroit. I guess you missed it where the Citizens were patrolling the business section armed.
Good for them, that's what needs to be done.

A lot of Detroit already looks like a warzone anyways.

STOP IT!
Um, I think the Anitfa and BLM mobs rioting and looting businesses is just as good as raising the topic by their actions, dont you think?

roflmao

Were those Civil Wars? Or just rioting, that we all, and our Country, lived thru and worked our way through?
I hope and pray you are right...but I also see what Jim sees.

Jim's post is simply a warning...not an incitement or an endorsement.

He's simply saying what a lot of us are saying. We don't want conflict...but if conflict comes are way, we have already prepared ourselves to join that fray.

STOP IT!

roflmao

I hope and pray you are right...but I also see what Jim sees.

Jim's post is simply a warning...not an incitement or an endorsement.

He's simply saying what a lot of us are saying. We don't want conflict...but if conflict comes are way, we have already prepared ourselves to join that fray.

You won't do shit.

The only weapon you and those like you have is an unwavering ability to believe the most unbelievable bullshit.

You fuckers see a video of someone somewhere committing an act of vandalism or looting.....and it replays in your pea brain over and over again as if it is happening next door to you. And all you do is bark.

Forum List

Back