Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

XponentialChaos Look, this is supposed to be a discussion board; if you can't muster the courage to honestly discuss things, you probably shouldn't be here.

What am I being dishonest about? Be specific.

Show me one claim of mine that was dishonest. Quote me so I can see what you're referring to.
No, I'm not going to go do homework to prove to you what we all see you doing.
You are lying about who is threatening whom, who is instigating what, and who is attempting to provoke violence, and you know it and are simply too dishonest to admit what you're about.

Conservatives are the ones mostly threatening a civil war.
Both sides are instigating each other.
Neither side, aside from a few exceptions, are trying to provoke violence.

Are you claiming that I'm being dishonest here with these answers?
All false.

Yes, you are being dishonest. In fact it's fair to say you are utterly and completely full of shit.

Ok. So what makes you think I'm being dishonest with those answers I gave you?
That it's all false, is what makes me think that.

:rolleyes:

What makes you think I'm not being honest about my opinions. They're my opinions, not yours. They're what I believe.

The majority will, liar, and if not, we still outnumber them. Bring it fool.

Nothing is happening. Sit down and shut up, drama queen.
Don't have to chinaman. You vermin keep it up, you deserve what you get.

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)

I’ve been completely honest. You just don’t like what I have to say.
No you haven't.

Ok. What do you think I’m being dishonest about? Be specific.
Who is doing what and to whom.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war.

Do you think I'm being dishonest about that?
Yes.

Because what is actually happening is that conservatives are trying to avoid any more violence in the civil war currently underway by pointing out that ya'll are going to get a lot more people killed if you keep this shit up.

I'm being honest. You just disagree with what I have to say.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war. They're threatening something that they have no intention of actually doing. That's what I think. That's my honest opinion.
No, that ain't what you're doing.

You're self-soothing by repeating to yourself over and over and over, that nobody is really going to fuck you up for your part in this shit, not really.
It's a mantra you repeat to yourself so you can sleep.

Because you know deep down, that if it does kick off, you are well and truly fucked.

No, I honestly don't think there will be a civil war.

Hypothetically speaking, if it does, then that would raise some serious concerns. But I honestly don't expect one to happen, at least not any time in the near future.

Do you think there will be one?
Shooting has already begun, simpleton.

A shooting isn't a civil war.

We have shootings all the time and we will continue to have them. I honestly don't equate isolated incidents of violence with a full blown civil war.
And you will continue to deny it until Hell shuts down for Xmas; I know.

You are a waste of time.

Last edited:
No you weren't, you were being deliberately vague so you could continue to deny shit.

You asked me to define civil war. That's how I would define it.

Do you have something different in mind? If so, then what?
You can't be honest about anything, can you?(smh)

Does your mother know what a liar she defecated out into the world?

Ok. So now you think I'm being dishonest about my definition of a civil war, lol. What makes you think that? That's how I would define it.

Do you have ANY supporting evidence for your belief that I'm being dishonest? Any at all?

The majority will, liar, and if not, we still outnumber them. Bring it fool.

Nothing is happening. Sit down and shut up, drama queen.
Don't have to chinaman. You vermin keep it up, you deserve what you get.

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)

I’ve been completely honest. You just don’t like what I have to say.
No you haven't.

Ok. What do you think I’m being dishonest about? Be specific.
Who is doing what and to whom.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war.

Do you think I'm being dishonest about that?
Yes.

Because what is actually happening is that conservatives are trying to avoid any more violence in the civil war currently underway by pointing out that ya'll are going to get a lot more people killed if you keep this shit up.

I'm being honest. You just disagree with what I have to say.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war. They're threatening something that they have no intention of actually doing. That's what I think. That's my honest opinion.
No, that ain't what you're doing.

You're self-soothing by repeating to yourself over and over and over, that nobody is really going to fuck you up for your part in this shit, not really.
It's a mantra you repeat to yourself so you can sleep.

Because you know deep down, that if it does kick off, you are well and truly fucked.

No, I honestly don't think there will be a civil war.

Hypothetically speaking, if it does, then that would raise some serious concerns. But I honestly don't expect one to happen, at least not any time in the near future.

Do you think there will be one?
Shooting has already begun, simpleton.

A shooting isn't a civil war.

We have shootings all the time and we will continue to have them. I honestly don't equate isolated incidents of violence with a full blown civil war.
And you will continue to deny it until Hell shuts down for Xmas,: I know.

You are a waste of time.

I honestly don't equate a civil war to every shooting. I honestly consider them different things.

Yet here you are, talking to me.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think I'm not being honest about my opinions. They're my opinions, not yours. They're what I believe.
[/QUOTE]
In order for me to buy that, I would have to believe you are a complete retard..... and I don't believe that.
I think you are consciously engaged in wrongdoing for political and ideological purposes.

In order for me to buy that, I would have to believe you are a complete retard..... and I don't believe that.
I think you are consciously engaged in wrongdoing for political and ideological purposes.

Well, I don't know what to tell you other than that those are my beliefs. Think of me as a retard all you like. I certainly don't expect us to agree on much.

But you have zero evidence that I'm being anything but honest.

sure thing buttercup

Check this one out.

"We want blood for every statue and monument felled or defaced. We want viscera for every rope used and stone thrown.

We are going to get that revenge, draw that blood and expose that viscera when we reelect Trump as president. Not because we like him but because we hate you and what you have done that much. If God's justice still exists in this world that will push your ugly kind into a confrontation we can use as final. We ended the Nazis, we ended the Japanese, we ended the British, we will end you too."

sure thing buttercup

Check this one out.

"We want blood for every statue and monument felled or defaced. We want viscera for every rope used and stone thrown.

We are going to get that revenge, draw that blood and expose that viscera when we reelect Trump as president. Not because we like him but because we hate you and what you have done that much. If God's justice still exists in this world that will push your ugly kind into a confrontation we can use as final. We ended the Nazis, we ended the Japanese, we ended the British, we will end you too."
sure thing butter cup

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

Advocating any kind of Civil War against the U.S. government is illegal and unlawful to do, say, act, advocate, or propose in any fashion.

WAR IS TRULY = one who pulled two VN tours - all infantry and three wounds to prove ... Enough of this talk and such.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.
If you are a Democrat and a soldier, you are either a bad Democrat or a bad soldier.

There are no such thing as patriotic democrats. They are globalist who hate America and Americans.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jebus christo. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

You can take that DEMENTED statement, and put it where the sun don't shine!!!
This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.
Well if they ARENT democrats, then you should use this opportunity to condemn their political beliefs.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235
The only people bringing up civil war, ARE RIGHT WING TRUMPERS, like you and a gazillion other trumpers on this board.

STOP IT!

So again, you're burning down cities. You.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jebus christo. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm not burning down any cities, rioters and criminals are causing havoc..... not protesters, not me, not democrats, not the democratic party, not my parents, not my neighbors, not my church members, not my cousins, not anyone on this board..... you're nuts!!!

You can take that DEMENTED statement, and put it where the sun don't shine!!!
This is what they're told, this is what they believe. They're absolutely, dead serious.

As I said before, this is what group pathology looks like. The world has seen it before.
Well if they ARENT democrats, then you should use this opportunity to condemn their political beliefs.
I condemn any illegal violence.

Did you think you had me there?

And another negative byproduct of this stupid violence is that it's allowing Trumpsters to focus on them and ignore/avoid the issues that started this in the first place.

So I condemn it TWICE.

Forum List

Back