Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

The majority will, liar, and if not, we still outnumber them. Bring it fool.

Nothing is happening. Sit down and shut up, drama queen.
Don't have to chinaman. You vermin keep it up, you deserve what you get.

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)

I’ve been completely honest. You just don’t like what I have to say.
No you haven't.

Ok. What do you think I’m being dishonest about? Be specific.
Who is doing what and to whom.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war.

Do you think I'm being dishonest about that?
Yes.

Because what is actually happening is that conservatives are trying to avoid any more violence in the civil war currently underway by pointing out that ya'll are going to get a lot more people killed if you keep this shit up.
It wont be long until Conservatives give that up and decide to take it to the Communist scum :smoke:

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)

No you haven't.

Yes.

Because what is actually happening is that conservatives are trying to avoid any more violence in the civil war currently underway by pointing out that ya'll are going to get a lot more people killed if you keep this shit up.

I'm being honest. You just disagree with what I have to say.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war. They're threatening something that they have no intention of actually doing. That's what I think. That's my honest opinion.

No you haven't.

Yes.

It wont be long until Conservatives give that up and decide to take it to the Communist scum :smoke:

This is what I mean right here. This is bluster.

Why is it always conservatives starting threads about a civil war?
why is it leftists out there running amok trying to start one?

They're not trying to start one.
They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

Wanting police reform is not an attempt to start a civil war. That's all in your mind.
Are you going to pretend that that is what all this is about?

(You ain't real big on honesty, are you?)

I figured you were talking about the last wave of riots that started from the Chauvin thing.

There are other protests and riots. America has a long history of them.

But no, they're not trying to start a civil war.
To the extent that they are hoping to achieve their goal without any serious opposition, you're right.
That's why so many of ya'll get so agitated at the idea of a "civil war"; you are upset that people are willing to meet your demands with force.
It's the same dynamic as when a high school bully has to actually fight one of his intended victims, rather than them just submitting. The bully get's all pissed off and a little scared at the defiance.
That's you folks, all day.

What fight? There is no fight. Just you constantly threatening to fight.
There's that complete lack of honesty again..... :rolleyes:

When someone warns you to stop doing something before you get shot, they are giving you instructions on how to avoid violence. You are simply too dishonest to own your own behavior, and instead are insisting that it's all someone else's fault.

I'm not being dishonest. What I said should be perfectly obvious, but apparently it isn't to you.

There clearly is no fight. If we're talking about a school-yard right, then we're not at the part of the fight yet. You've been talking about this fight for a while now.

In this case, the boy in the school yard has been threatening a fight for years. I'll believe a fight when it happens, but I don't see it happening. Just all bluster from a bunch of idiots threatening to fight.
:rolleyes::cool:
Let me know when you get done trying to reframe the discussion in your lame attempt to avoid reality.

You started the analogy. I went along with it and you can't refute what I said.
Except, no not really.

You still haven't refuted it. So yes, really.
Everytime they have confronted someone who refuses to back down, they either leave the area, get beat down, get run over, or die bleeding from GSWs, that's the reality.

The "bluster" is all on the part of the protestors and rioters who claim they're going to the suburbs but who never seem to..... not for long, anyway, before they come hauling ass back out of there, with their tails tucked.

Truth is, most all of these protests which turn into riots, are deliberately held in areas where there is very little likelihood of encountering opposition, and that is by design.

Garrett Foster died in the downtown area of Austin, which is the most left wing part of the most left-wing city in the entire state of Texas and he got killed the second he started shit with someone.
That sound like "bluster" to you?

That’s not a civil war. Threatening a civil war is bluster.
You are not being honest about this; you are constantly trying to reframe the discussion and deflect from the subject of the left's bad behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a poor excuse for a person.

How exactly am I reframing it? Is the topic title not about an upcoming civil war?
Define the term then.

You want me to define civil war?
Yes.

Because organized violence perpetrated for political reasons seems to be a good example, to me.

XponentialChaos Look, this is supposed to be a discussion board; if you can't muster the courage to honestly discuss things, you probably shouldn't be here.

What am I being dishonest about? Be specific.

Show me one claim of mine that was dishonest. Quote me so I can see what you're referring to.
No, I'm not going to go do homework to prove to you what we all see you doing.
You are lying about who is threatening whom, who is instigating what, and who is attempting to provoke violence, and you know it and are simply too dishonest to admit what you're about.

Conservatives are the ones mostly threatening a civil war.
Both sides are instigating each other.
Neither side, aside from a few exceptions, are trying to provoke violence.

Are you claiming that I'm being dishonest here with these answers?
All false.

Yes, you are being dishonest. In fact it's fair to say you are utterly and completely full of shit.

They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

Wanting police reform is not an attempt to start a civil war. That's all in your mind.

I figured you were talking about the last wave of riots that started from the Chauvin thing.

To the extent that they are hoping to achieve their goal without any serious opposition, you're right.
That's why so many of ya'll get so agitated at the idea of a "civil war"; you are upset that people are willing to meet your demands with force.
It's the same dynamic as when a high school bully has to actually fight one of his intended victims, rather than them just submitting. The bully get's all pissed off and a little scared at the defiance.

When someone warns you to stop doing something before you get shot, they are giving you instructions on how to avoid violence. You are simply too dishonest to own your own behavior, and instead are insisting that it's all someone else's fault.

I'm not being dishonest. What I said should be perfectly obvious, but apparently it isn't to you.

There clearly is no fight. If we're talking about a school-yard right, then we're not at the part of the fight yet. You've been talking about this fight for a while now.

In this case, the boy in the school yard has been threatening a fight for years. I'll believe a fight when it happens, but I don't see it happening. Just all bluster from a bunch of idiots threatening to fight.
Let me know when you get done trying to reframe the discussion in your lame attempt to avoid reality.

Except, no not really.

Everytime they have confronted someone who refuses to back down, they either leave the area, get beat down, get run over, or die bleeding from GSWs, that's the reality.

The "bluster" is all on the part of the protestors and rioters who claim they're going to the suburbs but who never seem to..... not for long, anyway, before they come hauling ass back out of there, with their tails tucked.

Truth is, most all of these protests which turn into riots, are deliberately held in areas where there is very little likelihood of encountering opposition, and that is by design.

Garrett Foster died in the downtown area of Austin, which is the most left wing part of the most left-wing city in the entire state of Texas and he got killed the second he started shit with someone.

You are not being honest about this; you are constantly trying to reframe the discussion and deflect from the subject of the left's bad behavior.

How exactly am I reframing it? Is the topic title not about an upcoming civil war?
Define the term then.

Yes.

Because organized violence perpetrated for political reasons seems to be a good example, to me.

Ok, for sake of simplicity, I would define a civil war as a modern version of the American civil war that we already had.

Two sides. Two organized armies. Many casualties. How's that for now?

If you have a differing definition, let's hear it and I'll tell you if I agree with it or not. I was under the assumption that we all knew what a civil war was.

XponentialChaos Look, this is supposed to be a discussion board; if you can't muster the courage to honestly discuss things, you probably shouldn't be here.

Show me one claim of mine that was dishonest. Quote me so I can see what you're referring to.
You are lying about who is threatening whom, who is instigating what, and who is attempting to provoke violence, and you know it and are simply too dishonest to admit what you're about.

All false.

Yes, you are being dishonest. In fact it's fair to say you are utterly and completely full of shit.

Ok. So what makes you think I'm being dishonest with those answers I gave you?

Law, order, practical, wholesome & traditional belongs to conservatives, never mind right. At the moment PROGS cowardly destroy and assault under the wing of Demonicrat leadership & thugs. Push too far there will be an uprising, and PROGS will have their asses handed to them in short order, that's just how shit works.

PROGS are essentially bullies. Stand up to them they cower every time, that's just how shit works.......

No you haven't.

Yes.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war. They're threatening something that they have no intention of actually doing. That's what I think. That's my honest opinion.
No, that ain't what you're doing.

You're self-soothing by repeating to yourself over and over and over, that nobody is really going to fuck you up for your part in this shit, not really.
It's a mantra you repeat to yourself so you can sleep.

Because you know deep down, that if it does kick off, you are well and truly fucked.

No you haven't.

Yes.

You had better hope so.

Except, no not really.

Define the term then.

Yes.

Ok, for sake of simplicity, I would define a civil war as a modern version of the American civil war that we already had.

Two sides. Two organized armies. Many casualties. How's that for now?

If you have a differing definition, let's hear it and I'll tell you if I agree with it or not. I was under the assumption that we all knew what a civil war was.
No you weren't, you were being deliberately vague so you could continue to deny shit.

No you haven't.

Yes.

You had better hope so.
The Communist asshole is whistling past the cemetery :icon_rolleyes:

No you haven't.

Yes.

You're self-soothing by repeating to yourself over and over and over, that nobody is really going to fuck you up for your part in this shit, not really.

Because you know deep down, that if it does kick off, you are well and truly fucked.

No, I honestly don't think there will be a civil war.

Hypothetically speaking, if it does, then that would raise some serious concerns. But I honestly don't expect one to happen, at least not any time in the near future.

Do you think there will be one?

All false.

Ok. So what makes you think I'm being dishonest with those answers I gave you?
That it's all false, is what makes me think that.

:rolleyes:

No you haven't.

Yes.

You had better hope so.

I believe it is.

No you haven't.

Yes.

Hypothetically speaking, if it does, then that would raise some serious concerns. But I honestly don't expect one to happen, at least not any time in the near future.

Shooting has already begun, simpleton.

No you haven't.

Yes.

Shooting has already begun, simpleton.

A shooting isn't a civil war.

We have shootings all the time and we will continue to have them. I honestly don't equate isolated incidents of violence with a full blown civil war.

Forum List

Back