Heads Up Lefties; You Do NOT Want a Civil War

The majority will, liar, and if not, we still outnumber them. Bring it fool.

Nothing is happening. Sit down and shut up, drama queen.
Don't have to chinaman. You vermin keep it up, you deserve what you get.

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)

We'll get nothing because nothing is going to happen. Nothing other than you puffing your chest.
If you're not actually doing anything for folks to object to, then why do you care so much that they're objecting?

(BTW, it's really hard to hold a conversation with someone as dishonest as you are.)
Communist Democrats think their feelings are more important than facts :puke3:

This is from a friend on FB, and it is so true.

Christopher Kelly

clntfuoJSoSuptefly onsg28 atosuett 9:hr53 fAeMd
·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

There are about 3 1/2 million of us. If we follow our Oath, you ain't gonna like the outcome. And we have the training and disipline. You see, I wrote my ass of decades ago.

Christopher Kelly

·
“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this shit out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

View attachment 375235

You always assume that us Vets will side with you rigtwingnutjobs. Don't bet your life on it.

There are about 3 1/2 million of us. If we follow our Oath, you ain't gonna like the outcome. And we have the training and disipline. You see, I wrote my ass of decades ago.
Yeah lair, your pussy hats and protest signs are very intimidating! lol

Why is it always conservatives starting threads about a civil war?
why is it leftists out there running amok trying to start one?

They're not trying to start one.
They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

Wanting police reform is not an attempt to start a civil war. That's all in your mind.
Are you going to pretend that that is what all this is about?

(You ain't real big on honesty, are you?)

I figured you were talking about the last wave of riots that started from the Chauvin thing.

There are other protests and riots. America has a long history of them.

But no, they're not trying to start a civil war.
To the extent that they are hoping to achieve their goal without any serious opposition, you're right.
That's why so many of ya'll get so agitated at the idea of a "civil war"; you are upset that people are willing to meet your demands with force.
It's the same dynamic as when a high school bully has to actually fight one of his intended victims, rather than them just submitting. The bully get's all pissed off and a little scared at the defiance.
That's you folks, all day.

What fight? There is no fight. Just you constantly threatening to fight.
There's that complete lack of honesty again..... :rolleyes:

When someone warns you to stop doing something before you get shot, they are giving you instructions on how to avoid violence. You are simply too dishonest to own your own behavior, and instead are insisting that it's all someone else's fault.

I'm not being dishonest. What I said should be perfectly obvious, but apparently it isn't to you.

There clearly is no fight. If we're talking about a school-yard right, then we're not at the part of the fight yet. You've been talking about this fight for a while now.

In this case, the boy in the school yard has been threatening a fight for years. I'll believe a fight when it happens, but I don't see it happening. Just all bluster from a bunch of idiots threatening to fight.
:rolleyes::cool:
Let me know when you get done trying to reframe the discussion in your lame attempt to avoid reality.

You started the analogy. I went along with it and you can't refute what I said.
Except, no not really.

You still haven't refuted it. So yes, really.
Everytime they have confronted someone who refuses to back down, they either leave the area, get beat down, get run over, or die bleeding from GSWs, that's the reality.

The "bluster" is all on the part of the protestors and rioters who claim they're going to the suburbs but who never seem to..... not for long, anyway, before they come hauling ass back out of there, with their tails tucked.

Truth is, most all of these protests which turn into riots, are deliberately held in areas where there is very little likelihood of encountering opposition, and that is by design.

Garrett Foster died in the downtown area of Austin, which is the most left wing part of the most left-wing city in the entire state of Texas and he got killed the second he started shit with someone.
That sound like "bluster" to you?

That’s not a civil war. Threatening a civil war is bluster.

I’ve been completely honest. You just don’t like what I have to say.

Christopher Kelly

·

View attachment 375235

Yeah lair, your pussy hats and protest signs are very intimidating! lol

If I go protest, I am armed legally. Like I said, I wrote my ass off decades ago so I don't intimidate at all by some Rexall Ranger in a Pickle suit strutting around like a Peacock. I would be there to Protest safely.

They want a cultural revolution and they're pissed off and offended that so many folks are willing to use force to prevent them from bullying their way into one.

Wanting police reform is not an attempt to start a civil war. That's all in your mind.

I figured you were talking about the last wave of riots that started from the Chauvin thing.

To the extent that they are hoping to achieve their goal without any serious opposition, you're right.
That's why so many of ya'll get so agitated at the idea of a "civil war"; you are upset that people are willing to meet your demands with force.
It's the same dynamic as when a high school bully has to actually fight one of his intended victims, rather than them just submitting. The bully get's all pissed off and a little scared at the defiance.

When someone warns you to stop doing something before you get shot, they are giving you instructions on how to avoid violence. You are simply too dishonest to own your own behavior, and instead are insisting that it's all someone else's fault.

I'm not being dishonest. What I said should be perfectly obvious, but apparently it isn't to you.

There clearly is no fight. If we're talking about a school-yard right, then we're not at the part of the fight yet. You've been talking about this fight for a while now.

In this case, the boy in the school yard has been threatening a fight for years. I'll believe a fight when it happens, but I don't see it happening. Just all bluster from a bunch of idiots threatening to fight.
Let me know when you get done trying to reframe the discussion in your lame attempt to avoid reality.

Except, no not really.

Everytime they have confronted someone who refuses to back down, they either leave the area, get beat down, get run over, or die bleeding from GSWs, that's the reality.

The "bluster" is all on the part of the protestors and rioters who claim they're going to the suburbs but who never seem to..... not for long, anyway, before they come hauling ass back out of there, with their tails tucked.

Truth is, most all of these protests which turn into riots, are deliberately held in areas where there is very little likelihood of encountering opposition, and that is by design.

Garrett Foster died in the downtown area of Austin, which is the most left wing part of the most left-wing city in the entire state of Texas and he got killed the second he started shit with someone.

You are not being honest about this; you are constantly trying to reframe the discussion and deflect from the subject of the left's bad behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a poor excuse for a person.

No you haven't.

No you haven't.

Ok. What do you think I’m being dishonest about? Be specific.

Except, no not really.

You are not being honest about this; you are constantly trying to reframe the discussion and deflect from the subject of the left's bad behavior.

How exactly am I reframing it? Is the topic title not about an upcoming civil war?

XponentialChaos Look, this is supposed to be a discussion board; if you can't muster the courage to honestly discuss things, you probably shouldn't be here.
Your constant denial of who is doing what and the reality of who is instigating confrontations and provoking violence is just tiresome. As are your accusations that leftists are the ones being "threatened".:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you are incapable of engaging with the real world and holding a conversation, perhaps your time would be better spent in therapy for your issues, rather than bothering us here with them.

No you haven't.

Who is doing what and to whom.

Except, no not really.

How exactly am I reframing it? Is the topic title not about an upcoming civil war?
Define the term then.

No you haven't.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war.

Do you think I'm being dishonest about that?

Except, no not really.

Define the term then.

You want me to define civil war?

XponentialChaos Look, this is supposed to be a discussion board; if you can't muster the courage to honestly discuss things, you probably shouldn't be here.

What am I being dishonest about? Be specific.

Show me one claim of mine that was dishonest. Quote me so I can see what you're referring to.
No, I'm not going to go do homework to prove to you what we all see you doing.
You are lying about who is threatening whom, who is instigating what, and who is attempting to provoke violence, and you know it and are simply too dishonest to admit what you're about.

No you haven't.

Conservatives are blustering about a civil war.

Do you think I'm being dishonest about that?
Yes.

Because what is actually happening is that conservatives are trying to avoid any more violence in the civil war currently underway by pointing out that ya'll are going to get a lot more people killed if you keep this shit up.

What am I being dishonest about? Be specific.

Show me one claim of mine that was dishonest. Quote me so I can see what you're referring to.
No, I'm not going to go do homework to prove to you what we all see you doing.
You are lying about who is threatening whom, who is instigating what, and who is attempting to provoke violence, and you know it and are simply too dishonest to admit what you're about.

Conservatives are the ones mostly threatening a civil war.
Both sides are instigating each other.
Neither side, aside from a few exceptions, are trying to provoke violence.

Are you claiming that I'm being dishonest here with these answers?

Forum List

Back