Head of civil service and MI6 chief resign Garrick membership

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Basically the paper published a members list of people who are members of the men only club in London. The publicity caused these shits to resign their membership.

I think that is only fair. You cant hold a prominent public role and pratice discrimination yourself. Many will follow them. The club will change its rules or die.

It wont be missed.

Basically the paper published a members list of people who are members of the men only club in London. The publicity caused these shits to resign their membership.

I think that is only fair. You cant hold a prominent public role and pratice discrimination yourself. Many will follow them. The club will change its rules or die.

It wont be missed.
Perhaps the British are reigniting hope. Canada would never allow such details to be published. If they were, the men involved wouldn't have the integrity or feel the pressure to resign.

I'm slightly impressed with the Brits, maybe I have been too hard on them in overlaying our two systems.

Perhaps the British are reigniting hope. Canada would never allow such details to be published. If they were, the men involved wouldn't have the integrity or feel the pressure to resign.

I'm slightly impressed with the Brits, maybe I have been too hard on them in overlaying our two systems.
I think it was a leaked document.

It wont be missed.
I remember Prince Phillip was a member.
They tried to raise a stink over it so they could drive a wedge between Prince Phillip and the Queen.

Women have clubs were men aren't allowed.

What makes you think that men can't have them too?

I remember Prince Phillip was a member.
They tried to raise a stink over it so they could drive a wedge between Prince Phillip and the Queen.

Women have clubs were men aren't allowed.

What makes you think that men can't have them too?
You cant have reponsibility for people and also discriminate against them , This isnt Alabama.

The club appears to be private. It does not appear to provide public services. What is the problem?

You cant have reponsibility for people and also discriminate against them , This isnt Alabama.
I'm not from Alabama.
And I bet the people of Alabama have more morals and principles on average that somebody like you.

The fact is you seem to think you can just tell everyone what to do because you're a fascist.
Not everyone thinks like you.
There is no law that you can't have private clubs with membership fees and specific requirements.
As long as the government isn't involved they don't have to do what the government says.

What would you say if I said they can't have clubs like Girlscouts?
No more sororities on college campuses?
The NAACP must allow whites as members?
The Rainbow Coalition must accept a white male as their president?
The LGBTQ+ community must turn over their leadership to white heterosexuals or lose their right to hold meetings?

The very concept of "diversity" would dictate that exceptions to general rules would exist. The world has to have male and female only clubs in order to maintain diversity of types of clubs.

Interesting that the MI6 head , Richard Moore , is a principal individual in this matter .
He has Zelinsky's final handler .

Interesting because if he has been displaying Cognitive Dissonance over membership rules in this private club , it must cross your mind ( if you are a Critical Thinker ) to ask what other matters he displays the same feature -- Cognitive Dissonance .

BTW
. Cognitive Dissonance is essentially the same as Cognitive Rigidity ----- something I refer to frequently because it is a personality feature or trait that every person on the planet suffers from .
Or benefits from .
Which is it why it is so central to all discussion and a binding feature in all cults , for example .

I'm not from Alabama.
And I bet the people of Alabama have more morals and principles on average that somebody like you.

The fact is you seem to think you can just tell everyone what to do because you're a fascist.
Not everyone thinks like you.
There is no law that you can't have private clubs with membership fees and specific requirements.
As long as the government isn't involved they don't have to do what the government says.

What would you say if I said they can't have clubs like Girlscouts?
No more sororities on college campuses?
The NAACP must allow whites as members?
The Rainbow Coalition must accept a white male as their president?
The LGBTQ+ community must turn over their leadership to white heterosexuals or lose their right to hold meetings?
Alabama is a sgit hole

Um no. They are two different things. I dont think that public servants should be members.
You have comprehension issues if you think that.

Why not if it's not in their official capacity?

So you would expect women civil servants to do the same thing?

What about things like the hibernians?

What if they are interested in contact with this very group in order to understand where it fits in this world of diverse views?

Forum List

Back