He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

You can continue to bury your head in the sand or listen to him.

He is talking about UNVETTED ILLEGAL Aliens you nitwit. Everything he said is absolutely true.

And ALL who enter this country ILLEGALLY ARE CRIMINALS

Out of all these criminals are they Rapists and Murderers with maybe some good people mixed in? Do you think that’s an accurate way to paint it?

Whats wrong with saying the cold hard truth?....coloring the facts are foolish and helps no one.....

I’m all for the cold hard truth. Are you trying to say that Mexico is literally sending their rapists and murders over the the border to live in the USA and mixed in there may be some good people... that’s what comprises undocumented immigrants in this country... you think that’s the cold hard truth?

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
---------------------------------
how soon we forget or deny the facts.
Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.
Of course he wasn’t talking about all Mexican people. He was talking about those who Mexico is illegally sending Over the border. Can’t think of a much more ignorant statement to make. He is painting illegal immigrants as rapist and murders being sent here by Mexico... with some good people mixed in. Are you fucking kidding me?! And your gonna try and standup for idiotic statements like that??? Come on.
He was talking about a cross section of them, not all of them.....And he was and still is correct.

Trump says enough goofy shit on his own without bedwetting moonbats like you making shit up.

Especially if that one were a moron white supremist who thinks posting those stories proves a point. Knock yourself out.
Your D-E-N-I-A-L is meaningless to normal thinking Americans as is your bullshit race card.

Better work on your excuses for Trump's Landslide victory come November.
Delusional white supremist is delusional
Well, screeching "white supremist (sic)" is easier than thinking, I suppose.

“And if you’re talking about who likes division, President Trump pushes buttons of division and polarization, quite regularly,” Williams said. “I think you’ll remember he started his campaign by going after Latin immigrants. He said Mexicans were rapists and thieves.”

Co-hosts Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, and Jeanine Pirro all shook their heads in disagreement, while some repeated, “No, [Trump] didn’t.” And Watters tried to downplay the severity of the president’s past racist remarks by reminding the Fox audience that Trump also said, “some [Mexicans] are good people.”
Who knew "Mexican" was a race?
So he has NOT smarten up since he ran for Potus,
I saw what he said about Mexico not always sending their best al norte when he said it....He made no such allusions that the criminal behavior applied to all Mexican people.

And BTW, "Mexican" isn't a race, dumbbell.
Of course he wasn’t talking about all Mexican people. He was talking about those who Mexico is illegally sending Over the border. Can’t think of a much more ignorant statement to make. He is painting illegal immigrants as rapist and murders being sent here by Mexico... with some good people mixed in. Are you fucking kidding me?! And your gonna try and standup for idiotic statements like that??? Come on.
He was talking about a cross section of them, not all of them.....And he was and still is correct.

Trump says enough goofy shit on his own without bedwetting moonbats like you making shit up.
What did I make up? I’ve give an accurate critique of an idiotic statement.

Your link doesn’t prove your claims
Tell that bullshit to the American voters who put the President in Office based on these truths.
It’s not bullshit it’s just truth. Showing a fraction of horrific incidents doesn’t justify the stereotyping. That’s just common sense.

should I post photo after photo of Nazis wearing maga hats to conclude that Trump supporters are Nazis? No of course not... that’s the kind of logic you’re trying to push and it’s idiotic.

When will you stop denying that you took his words out of context in 2015 when he said it

goya.jpeg

It’s not bullshit it’s just truth. Showing a fraction of horrific incidents doesn’t justify the stereotyping. That’s just common sense.

should I post photo after photo of Nazis wearing maga hats to conclude that Trump supporters are Nazis? No of course not... that’s the kind of logic you’re trying to push and it’s idiotic.
By all means go right ahead and let's see if that bullshit helps get Biden elected.

Meanwhile .... back in reality ..... Trump will win in a Landslide come November partially due to his strong stance on these illegals perpetrating crimes including RAPE on innocent American women and children.

By all means go right ahead and let's see if that bullshit helps get Biden elected.

Meanwhile .... back in reality ..... Trump will win in a Landslide come November partially due to his strong stance on these illegals perpetrating crimes including RAPE on innocent American women and children.
Haha, you just completely abandoned the debate to talk about the election?! Wow, that’s one way to waive the white flag. I guess I accept.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your ass....... as you show with every post.

Haha, you just completely abandoned the debate to talk about the election?! Wow, that’s one way to waive the white flag. I guess I accept.
I was simply responding to your post about posting pictures of NAZI's ....

You really aren't very good at this are you?

I was simply responding to your post about posting pictures of NAZI's ....

You really aren't very good at this are you?
You weren’t responding to anything I said because I was on topic and you started talking about who was going to win an election. Weeeaaaakkk!

Your link doesn’t prove your claims
Tell that bullshit to the American voters who put the President in Office based on these truths.

Barack Obama, 2005: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S. undocumented, undetected, unchecked, circumventing the people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Hillary Clinton, 2014: “I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and I do think you have to control your borders.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer, 2009: “People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the U.S. legally. The American people will never accept immigration reform unless they truly believe that their government is committed to ending future illegal immigration.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 2008: “We do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, 2007: “I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into the country who will work for lower wages than American workers and drives wages down even lower than they are right now.”

Ex-Sen. Harry Reid, 1993: “If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal alien? No sane country would do that, right? Guess again … (If you’re an illegal alien who gives birth in the U.S. you can go on welfare immediately.) Is it any wonder that two-thirds of the babies born at taxpayer expense in the county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?”

Democratic Party platform 1996: “We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it … (At the border before Bill Clinton) drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again. … We continue to firmly oppose welfare benefits for illegal immigrants. We believe family members who sponsor immigrants into this country should take financial responsibility for them, and be held legally responsible for supporting them.”

Damn racists.

Forum List

Back