“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

See above fascist, see that, it names Moi a Keyboard commando, it has no idea who I am, or my military background, idiot just went there after being confronted over his, and the Uvalde PD's cowardice, in face of a teenager with an AR, see how he manufactures a resume, such person is very likely totally full of shit, I run into these fake vets all the time online, they do this all the time. I don't care one whit about above morons service fantasies, they are bearding for cowards and then he dares attack me for my military service which is extensive and entirely unknown to him! Uvalde PD were cowards, and above is worse than a coward in that it even attempts to defend them, that is all there is to see of him..... :banana:

I bet you run into one of these fake vets every time you look on the mirror

Had he had any other weapon than an assault rifle there would have been less carnage and the cops would likely have engaged

No, dumb ass....had the cops simply done their job and immediately attacked him there would have been less murder...the rifle disnt add anything to what he did....the cops not doimg their job was the cause

No, dumb ass....had the cops simply done their job and immediately attacked him there would have been less murder...the rifle disnt add anything to what he did....the cops not doimg their job was the cause
THEY were afraid of the weapon. That’s FACT

Had he had any other weapon than an assault rifle there would have been less carnage and the cops would likely have engaged

You can't conclusively know that. There has been a lot of CYA since that event and that still puts the black eye on the cops, not the gun. My brother is a LEO. He would never even consider putting his own life above a school full of children, regardless of what gun the shooter had.

I have an AR-15 and the 9mm handguns I own as well as the 357 revolver I own are no less deadly. I can as easily kill someone with those than I can with the AR. The AR is just scarier looking and there are many guns out there far more deadly than the AR that don't fall under the usual categorization of "assault" weapons because they don't necessarily look as scary or carry the stigma of the AR.

It's ironic that the people complaining about the police gunning down unarmed black men simultaneously only want the police to be ones with the guns.

THEY were afraid of the weapon. That’s FACT

And that FACT puts the failure on them, not the gun.

You can't conclusively know that. There has been a lot of CYA since that event and that still puts the black eye on the cops, not the gun. My brother is a LEO. He would never even consider putting his own life above a school full of children, regardless of what gun the shooter had.

I have an AR-15 and the 9mm handguns I own as well as the 357 revolver I own are no less deadly. I can as easily kill someone with those than I can with the AR. The AR is just scarier looking and there are many guns out there far more deadly than the AR that don't fall under the usual categorization of "assault" weapons because they don't necessarily look as scary or carry the stigma of the AR.

It's ironic that the people complaining about the police gunning down unarmed black men simultaneously only want the police to be ones with the guns.

Because they think by the time they ban guns for normal people only leftist goons will be police....

We’ll that AR scared the shit out of those cops. That’s fact

I bet you run into one of these fake vets every time you look on the mirror
Lesh goes to war on behalf of Ukraine............from safety of his mommy's basement!
Internet-tough-guy-troll.jpeg

See above fascist, see that, it names Moi a Keyboard commando, it has no idea who I am, or my military background, idiot just went there after being confronted over his, and the Uvalde PD's cowardice, in face of a teenager with an AR, see how he manufactures a resume, such person is very likely totally full of shit, I run into these fake vets all the time online, they do this all the time. I don't care one whit about above morons service fantasies, they are bearding for cowards and then he dares attack me for my military service which is extensive and entirely unknown to him! Uvalde PD were cowards, and above is worse than a coward in that it even attempts to defend them, that is all there is to see of him..... :banana:

Poor outgunned cops according to our self-proclaimed bullet dodging pogue,

Photo purportedly showing police officers armed with rifles at Uvalde's school hallway at 11:52 local time on 24 May 2022's school hallway at 11:52 local time on 24 May 2022
Image source, Austin American-Statesman / KVUE-TV
Image caption,
Images have emerged showing police officers arriving at the attack earlier than previously reported
1px transparent line

Keep in mind Mr "bullet dodger," these hero's were listening as fascist democrat youth shot dead multiple little children, some of whom were on their phones sobbing for hero's who never manifested!

There is a point when all the strategy in the world is meaningless, you just have to go, shrieking and screaming little boys and girls being methodically murdered checks that box!

Yep. You make Audie Murphy look like a Boy Scout.

Forum List

Back