“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

The doors should lock no matter what!
Restricting access to school buildings certainly isn't a new concept.

Bunch of internet stories on the school door lock. "Only frin outside" but "teacher closed outside door thinking it locked"? WTH?

Classroom door broken lock? Propped open? Or only locked from outside? So kids could not lock teacher out? Huh? Every home locks both sides but not schools?

Then to insinuate its an old school. Needs more funding! AYE CARUMBA!!!

Last edited:
Bunch of internet stories on the school door lock. "Only frin outside" but "teacher closed outside door thinking it locked"? WTH?

Classroom door broken lock? Propped open? Or only locked from outside? So kids could not lock teacher out? Huh? Every home locks bith sides bu not schools?

Then to insinuate its an old school. Need more funding! AYE CARUMBA!!!

No matter what. School was in session. All doors need locked. Especially outside doors to lunatics.

I wasn't a Combat Engineer. IM MI.

I was stationed at the reception center at Leonard Wood to help trainees that required clearance for their Advance Training complete their paperwork, conduct their initial interviews, and get their investigations started. Many of them needed an interim clearance just to attend training beyond basic.

I must have heard that as a cadence thousands times.

The 307th Engineers always sang it on the way to the Division Review each May around Memorial Day. We marched for about three miles singing the song in cadence. We didn’t sing it in the way back. We were doing double time for that leg of the journey. In spitshined Jump Boots, and BDU’s starched within an inch of their lives.

There is ample fault to spread around. There always is. One of my core beliefs is this. It is never one thing. In other words, if you changed one thing it wouldn’t make much difference.

IF the door locks...the resource officer that drove right by the shooter has the opportunity to engage before the shooter ever gets inside.

*11:31 a.m. — Ramos shoots at the school and a patrol car accelerates into the parking lot, driving by Ramos, the funeral home video shows. The Uvalde school district police officer on duty wasn’t on campus, contrary to previous reports, McCraw says on May 27. The officer drives to the school after getting a report about the shooting and approaches someone at the back of the school who he thought was the gunman. As the officer sped toward the man, who turned out to be a teacher, McCraw says the officer “drove right by the suspect who was hunkered down behind” a vehicle.

I'm going to read this whole timeline again...but police were on site BEFORE the shooter entered the building.

IF the door locks...the resource officer that drove right by the shooter has the opportunity to engage before the shooter ever gets inside.

*11:31 a.m. — Ramos shoots at the school and a patrol car accelerates into the parking lot, driving by Ramos, the funeral home video shows. The Uvalde school district police officer on duty wasn’t on campus, contrary to previous reports, McCraw says on May 27. The officer drives to the school after getting a report about the shooting and approaches someone at the back of the school who he thought was the gunman. As the officer sped toward the man, who turned out to be a teacher, McCraw says the officer “drove right by the suspect who was hunkered down behind” a vehicle.

I'm going to read this whole timeline again...but police were on site BEFORE the shooter entered the building.

Your timeline atricle is no good. Ive seen better list minute by minute and video.
Video shows him casually walking down hallway, no on around. towards classrooms.

Last edited:
The 307th Engineers always sang it on the way to the Division Review each May around Memorial Day. We marched for about three miles singing the song in cadence. We didn’t sing it in the way back. We were doing double time for that leg of the journey. In spitshined Jump Boots, and BDU’s starched within an inch of their lives.
Yeah, I was young and dumb back then, but I looked squared away. Weren't supposed to starch summer BDUs, but we all did when on garrison duty. Don't know if that IR block ever really worked...but I guaran-damn-tee ya it didn't work after I was done with all the starchin' and ironin'. :lol:

Killer had big head start. Firing for 3 Minutes before Cops finally show up inside. As i said...damage was alresdy done.

Outside Door talk is BS too. Not locked. He just walked in. Door had inside crash bar.

Im sure all this was discussed when it happened? I was not posting or reading back then.

No matter what BS spin MSM or Libstain posters try....video shows fact with timestamp. WATCH VIDEO.

Last edited:
I just read the whole timeline twice and to me the evidence is clear that there were multiple failures in leadership all around. Leadership at the school and leadership of the law enforcement response.

An example of the Peter Principle IMO.

This woman was unarmed and ran in.

E776E768-D2EF-4D1D-BC80-02FBB4BC7B8B.jpeg

Forum List

Back