“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

Cops have used , owned and faced the AR 15 since 1959 , it’s no different to them than going up against an M1 Garand or Carbine ( which were first developed in the 1930s )
And almost never appeared on situations like this.

Fail

I'd certainly tried. The fact you wouldn't reveals you for what every leftist is...a sniveling snot nosed coward

It's why you jacks sleep with fat women
I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just not enough of an arrogant moron to judge the situation and make myself a hypothetical hero, like you.

Last edited:
Tell that to the Five Dallas Cops Families & Co Workers after they were murdered by that Dazzling Urbanite BLM knucklehead .

And how did the cops finally get the guy? Did they charge in facing down the blazing guns like heroes in the movies?

The minute they heard that there was an Assault Weapon (AR) involved they FROZE and let those kids die.

Cops know they are weapons of war and they are scared shitless of them.

Time to get them off the streets.

Oh yea...and apparently the shooter had never fired that type of weapon before that day. That's how easy those killing machines are to use

The cops have a much more deadly arsenal.

And how did the cops finally get the guy? Did they charge in facing down the blazing guns like heroes in the movies?
I rather like how they got him , smart move kinda like when the Terrorist Criminals In Philly were hold up in A row house ( Have a Helo drop incendiaries on the roof )

The minute they heard that there was an Assault Weapon (AR) involved they FROZE and let those kids die.

Cops know they are weapons of war and they are scared shitless of them.

Time to get them off the streets.

Oh yea...and apparently the shooter had never fired that type of weapon before that day. That's how easy those killing machines are to use

Moron……the cops who didn’t do anything had those same rifles….this had nothing to do with that rifle and everything to do with incompetent and cowardly cops….

I'd like to think so but then neither of us knows what we would do in that situation...especially considering we are not police officers to start with.

What is undeniable is that assault rifles scare the shit out of trained police

You are an idiot……….a woman with a pistol
I'd like to think so but then neither of us knows what we would do in that situation...especially considering we are not police officers to start with.

What is undeniable is that assault rifles scare the shit out of trained police

You are an idiot....this woman, not a cop, not a SEAL, stopped a guy who also had an AR-15.....and she did it with a handgun...you idiot.

https://fox59.com/news/national-wor...ped-indiana-mall-shooter-in-15-seconds/======

West Virginia woman....

Witnesses said Butler seemed agitated and left but returned to the complex shortly after, armed with an AR-15 style rifle, and started shooting at the crowd.

Police said a woman pulled out her pistol, shooting and killing him.

"This lady was carrying a lawful firearm," Hazelett said. "A law abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20 or 30 people getting killed. She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn't run from the threat, she engaged it. Preventing a mass casualty event here in Charleston."

Woman credited with stopping mass shooting at apartment complex in West Virginia

======

This guy, also not a cop....had his own AR-15 and stopped the Church shooter....

Southerland Springs Church shooting .....

Willeford propped his AR-15 on the pickup’s hood and peered through the sight. He could see a holographic red dot on the man’s chest. He fired twice. He wasn’t sure he’d hit him, though he was later told that the man had contusions on his chest and abdomen consistent with getting shot while wearing body armor. Regardless, the gunman stopped shooting and ran for a white Ford Explorer that was idling outside the chapel, roughly twenty yards from where Willeford had positioned himself.

The Hero of Sutherland Springs Is Still Reckoning with What Happened that Day

You are an idiot……….a woman with a pistol

You are an idiot....this woman, not a cop, not a SEAL, stopped a guy who also had an AR-15.....and she did it with a handgun...you idiot.

https://fox59.com/news/national-wor...ped-indiana-mall-shooter-in-15-seconds/======

West Virginia woman....

Witnesses said Butler seemed agitated and left but returned to the complex shortly after, armed with an AR-15 style rifle, and started shooting at the crowd.

Police said a woman pulled out her pistol, shooting and killing him.

"This lady was carrying a lawful firearm," Hazelett said. "A law abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20 or 30 people getting killed. She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn't run from the threat, she engaged it. Preventing a mass casualty event here in Charleston."

Woman credited with stopping mass shooting at apartment complex in West Virginia

======

This guy, also not a cop....had his own AR-15 and stopped the Church shooter....

Southerland Springs Church shooting .....

Willeford propped his AR-15 on the pickup’s hood and peered through the sight. He could see a holographic red dot on the man’s chest. He fired twice. He wasn’t sure he’d hit him, though he was later told that the man had contusions on his chest and abdomen consistent with getting shot while wearing body armor. Regardless, the gunman stopped shooting and ran for a white Ford Explorer that was idling outside the chapel, roughly twenty yards from where Willeford had positioned himself.

The Hero of Sutherland Springs Is Still Reckoning with What Happened that Day
Things like that CAN happen. Are they likely to?

Nope

Clearly cops fear those military grade weapons.

We should as well. There’s no need for them in our society

Well I’ve had bullets zip by my noggin. But that aside let’s be realistic for a moment.

My disdain for your badder than thou talk is that in my experience those who talk the toughest have done the least. I did nine years in the Army. Fought my wars. And was grateful that my wars were not nearly as bad as others. I lost friends. I had friends wounded. I’ve seen friends maimed.

The funny thing is that the more you see the less tough talk you do. You come to the conclusion that your survival is often a matter of inexplicable luck.

But let’s take a moment. Cops are taught that the death hole is a doorway. Don’t stand in front of the door. If the baddie is inside armed stay away from the door.

Cops are taught that their handguns are not very good. They are taught to start shooting and keep shooting until the baddie is motionless. They are taught the spray and pray technique for shooting.

More than that they are taught the most important thing is to live through the shift. They are taught not to take chances. Expect the suspect to be armed. Do not expose yourself under any circumstances.

In Dallas, the cops had the Baddie cornered in a parking garage. They sent a robot in with explosives strapped to it to blow the baddie up.

In California they were so frightened of Dornier they shot more than a hundred rounds at a pick up truck with two middle aged women inside because they thought it looked suspicious.

They were not about to take any chances. Not when their lives might be at risk.

Hollywood makes it look easy. Video games make it look pathetically simple.
See above fascist, see that, it names Moi a Keyboard commando, it has no idea who I am, or my military background, idiot just went there after being confronted over his, and the Uvalde PD's cowardice, in face of a teenager with an AR, see how he manufactures a resume, such person is very likely totally full of shit, I run into these fake vets all the time online, they do this all the time. I don't care one whit about above morons service fantasies, they are bearding for cowards and then he dares attack me for my military service which is extensive and entirely unknown to him! Uvalde PD were cowards, and above is worse than a coward in that it even attempts to defend them, that is all there is to see of him..... :banana:

Poor outgunned cops according to our self-proclaimed bullet dodging pogue,

Photo purportedly showing police officers armed with rifles at Uvalde's school hallway at 11:52 local time on 24 May 2022
Image source, Austin American-Statesman / KVUE-TV
Image caption,
Images have emerged showing police officers arriving at the attack earlier than previously reported
1px transparent line

Keep in mind Mr "bullet dodger," these hero's were listening as fascist democrat youth shot dead multiple little children, some of whom were on their phones sobbing for hero's who never manifested!

There is a point when all the strategy in the world is meaningless, you just have to go, shrieking and screaming little boys and girls being methodically murdered checks that box!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back