“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

The minute they heard that there was an Assault Weapon (AR) involved they FROZE and let those kids die.

Cops know they are weapons of war and they are scared shitless of them.

Time to get them off the streets.

Oh yea...and apparently the shooter had never fired that type of weapon before that day. That's how easy those killing machines are to use

They're so scared of them the cops carried the same gun into the same school to STOP the shooter.

Some of the Law Enforcement at the School had REAL ASSAULT WEAPONS ( Select Fire MP5 and M4 Carbines and 308 Select Fire Sniper Rifles
Sniper is not assault. My computerized m82a1 could have gotten the fucker from half a mile out. Which just goes to prove your point, it's not the weapon that matters, it's the person.

The keyboard commando pejorative seals the deal, certainly such must be self-affirming for you....

View attachment 767987

Well I’ve had bullets zip by my noggin. But that aside let’s be realistic for a moment.

My disdain for your badder than thou talk is that in my experience those who talk the toughest have done the least. I did nine years in the Army. Fought my wars. And was grateful that my wars were not nearly as bad as others. I lost friends. I had friends wounded. I’ve seen friends maimed.

The funny thing is that the more you see the less tough talk you do. You come to the conclusion that your survival is often a matter of inexplicable luck.

But let’s take a moment. Cops are taught that the death hole is a doorway. Don’t stand in front of the door. If the baddie is inside armed stay away from the door.

Cops are taught that their handguns are not very good. They are taught to start shooting and keep shooting until the baddie is motionless. They are taught the spray and pray technique for shooting.

More than that they are taught the most important thing is to live through the shift. They are taught not to take chances. Expect the suspect to be armed. Do not expose yourself under any circumstances.

In Dallas, the cops had the Baddie cornered in a parking garage. They sent a robot in with explosives strapped to it to blow the baddie up.

In California they were so frightened of Dornier they shot more than a hundred rounds at a pick up truck with two middle aged women inside because they thought it looked suspicious.

They were not about to take any chances. Not when their lives might be at risk.

Hollywood makes it look easy. Video games make it look pathetically simple.

Yes, a grotesquely anti-American op, and the cowards of Uvalde, blaming the gun for the crimes of the fascist democrat produced killer, and their own cringing cowardice, they are all of them, barely human beings, just barely, and just as all cowards everywhere ever, they are blaming everyone and everything else, but themselves and their cowardice..... :puke3:
I wonder if you would have been brave enough to be the first man to breach that door and be exposed to rifle fire.

They're so scared of them the cops carried the same gun into the same school to STOP the shooter.
You do realize that there is a distinct difference between carrying an AR and having one pointed at you right?

1. Who left the door open?
2. Why was perp not shot in PKG lot?
3. All the main damage was done before Police got inside School.
4. They kept him pinned down to two classroom areas he had already shot up.

Last edited:
1. Who left the door open?
2. Why was perp not shot in PKG lot?
3. All the main damage was done before Police got inside School.
4. They kept him pinned down to two classroom areas he had already shot up.
No. 4 is the issue here and it happened because they were afraid of the Assault Rifle.

Kids continued to be shot and bleed while that happened

No. 4 is the issue here and it happened because they were afraid of the Assault Rifle.

#1 is the biggest issue. Why did they not lock the door? If locked? Nothing happens. Maybe a shootout outside? Perp able to just walk in willy-nilly. Schools to blame, Big GOVT to blame as always. Was it a setup? By whom?

Again, Big damage was done long before the Cops even got into the hallway.

So do the cops pull straws to see who is the first to run into AR fire?

Texas police scared POS. That fact was proven 50 years earlier during the University of Texas Clock Tower shooting.

Forum List

Back