“He has a battle rifle”: Police feared Uvalde gunman’s AR-15

No real man is going to stand there and do nothing as he hears gunshot and children screaming and crying. Those cops are fucked up garbage people.
These wing nut keyboard warriors are amazingly brave huh?

I could not just stand by like those cops did. Could you?
I'd like to think so but then neither of us knows what we would do in that situation...especially considering we are not police officers to start with.

What is undeniable is that assault rifles scare the shit out of trained police

Yea...I'm sure you (being the keyboard warrior that you are) would have rushed in there guns blazing right Mr. CIA?
If it was a choice of my likely death or the death of even one child, you are damned right any self-respecting adult like me would have charged in guns blazing. How many adults have drowned trying to save a drowning child?

If it was a choice of my likely death or the death of even one child, you are damned right any self-respecting adult like me would have charged in guns blazing. How many adults have drowned trying to save a drowning child?
Sure buddy. You're an (internet) hero

facts are coming out every day still about the Uvalde shooting, a (relatively) long time after it happened

Were they never trained in how to handle such a situation? I mean, sure, civilians are supposed to run away whenever possible and avoid the situation, but they are supposed to stop the shooter.

I'd like to think so but then neither of us knows what we would do in that situation...especially considering we are not police officers to start with.

If I froze in fear in that situation I would be very disappointed in myself. But, you are correct. We do not really know how we will react. If it was my kid in the room with the shooter, however, that may change things.

Police are supposed to train for these active shooter situations. Chances are the shooter has zero training and is freaked out. When you, the police, have the numbers, the training, and outgun the perp, I tend to think they need to go into the classroom and engage the perp (unless they have reason to believe doing so will make the situation worse).

If I remember correctly, it was a fireman who arrived later with a borrowed shotgun who finally breached the room and eliminated the shooter.

Enough said heroes.

Hey scumbag, you fascist pukes can spread your ample ass cheeks and shove that little fake news emoji right up your rectums! I do not tolerate cowering thugs such as yourself, very low tolerance threshold for rotting flesh types such as yourself, what you cowards stand in for, and what the cowards you stand in for did at Uvalde is as far from fake news as you are from being a decent human being! :fu:

Hey scumbag, you fascist pukes can spread your ample ass cheeks and shove that little fake news emoji right up your rectums! I do not tolerate cowering thugs such as yourself, very low tolerance threshold for rotting flesh types such as yourself, what you cowards stand in for, and what the cowards you stand in for did at Uvalde is as far from fake news as you are from being a decent human being! :fu:

C9D908B1-3C19-46E6-8B9E-7E68A35260EF.gif

Lead the way Hero. :boo_hoo14:

Trained Police went toe to toe with both the North Hollywood Bank robbery Shootout Guys , And one of the Cops who killed the surviving robber in a Shootout that has a distance that extended from hood to trunk of a Chevy Caprice Classic was wearing only Level III A Body Armor vest , PASGT Helmet and Cargo Shorts & Stan Smith Sneakers .

I have not and I'd be willing to bet you haven't either...other than dodging sperm in circle jerks
Typical fucking brain dead leftard. ^^^

They'll sling mud at God himself. Without any awareness of who they're talking too.

These fucktards are STUPID, they're going to get us all in trouble.

Forum List

Back