'He doesn't put country first': Trump's former Defense Secretary trashes his patriotism in CNN interview

You couldn't come up with a single Trump policy that didn't put America First,

Overtime pay​

Millions of workers lost access to extra pay for long hours

Under Trump, the federal government rolled out a series of employer-friendly rules and decisions, many of which slid under the national radar. One of the most significant: His Labor Department finalized an overtime rule notably weaker than that issued under Obama, leaving millions of workers ineligible.

In 2016, Obama’s Labor Department finalized a rule that would raise the salary threshold for overtime eligibility from around $24,000 to some $47,000 a year, with triennial increases. At the time, only about 6 percent of workers were eligible. But Trump’s White House declined to defend the rule in court, and in 2019, proposed its own, much more lax rule, which would raise the threshold to about $35,000 with no scheduled raises.

The Trump rule applies to just 15 percent of full-time, salaried workers, whereas the Obama rule would have applied to twice as many. That’s at least 8 million workers who would have been eligible for overtime pay under the 2016 version and now are ineligible; some estimates place the amount of wages lost at around $1 billion annually.

What a crock. We were never vulnerable to nuclear attack. You couldn't come up with a single Trump policy that didn't put America First, so you went with nuclear attack!! Wooo were you really skeeeered? :auiqs.jpg:
It produced a window of vulnerability where a decapitation strike would work.

The 46th president, known for his chronic tardiness, finished reciting his oath of office at 11:48 a.m. Wednesday,

That gave a 12 minute window, where people in the nuclear chain wouldn't know whose code was valid.

It only takes 8 minutes for a russian or chinese ICBM to take out Washington DC.

STFU you lying racist idiot. Tell us about your Dear Massa Xiden’s record again.....
Esper was in his cabinet, shithead. If you have problem with him talking about your messiah take it up with him. As far as, Biden is concerned he needs to step up his game for the simple fact I can't really see a lot he is doing. Now run and tell that, right wing fool.

On CNN Monday, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, a longtime member of the Trump administration, made clear he does not support his former boss and does not believe he should hold the presidency again.

A key reason, said Esper, is that he does not "put country first."

"You served during a tumultuous time in the Trump administration, you were fired in November, November 9th of 2020," said anchor Brianna Keilar. "As you're watching these January 6th hearings, what are you thinking?"

"Well, I wish I was able to see more of them, but like many Americans, I found myself stuck on airplanes or airports," said Esper. "Each hearing, as I read in the paper, the facts are startling. I've been saying, shocking but not surprising. It's an important service they were providing to recount what happened on January 6th and the days and weeks leading up to it. It's important for us to understand our history, and that there be accountability."

"You've said you won't vote for him again, you've urged others not to," said Keilar. "What's your biggest worry about what happens if President Trump is elected again?"

"Well, no, I won't support him," said Esper. "I've argued to my Republican colleagues that you can find the same type of conservative, traditional Republican policies but without — without all of the baggage, the coarseness and everything else because we need a Republican leader that cannot just unite the party but unite the country. My concern about Donald Trump trying to run for office again is he doesn't put country first and that's a problem for me, a major problem. I think he has to put country first, leaders need to lead and bring people together and he just doesn't have that capability."

Now here is a man that was in the Trump cabinet and he is telling you that Trump is trash.

Let's see how many Trump Humpers come and trash Esper, he is a member of the Deep State, he was always a never trumper, blah, blah, blah.
Watch any interview with the rubes at a rally, and they CLEARLY believe that the orange seditionist is selfless and patriotic and Christian, and that he loves them and loves America. It's absolutely astonishing to watch. But I can't even watch those interviews any more, because they're also depressing.

But I can't even watch those interviews any more, because they're also depressing.

W-E-L-L.....mi amigo, do I have a remedy for you! Jordan Klepper
(The Official Site of Comedian Jordan Klepper)

He has a website where you can catch his entire menu, but here's a taster:

Be sure to catch the two pretty girls...the blonde & brunette. It's early in on the video so you won't spend a lot of time....they are like the 3rd or 4th interaction.

MAGA rocks MENSA!

Watch any interview with the rubes at a rally, and they CLEARLY believe that the orange seditionist is selfless and patriotic and Christian, and that he loves them and loves America. It's absolutely astonishing to watch. But I can't even watch those interviews any more, because they're also depressing.
Are you as skeptical of dem supporters?

Esper was in his cabinet, shithead. If you have problem with him talking about your messiah take it up with him. As far as, Biden is concerned he needs to step up his game for the simple fact I can't really see a lot he is doing. Now run and tell that, right wing fool.
Piss up a rope racist moron. Noting you can’t defend your Massa Xiden so you have to cry about Trump.

Piss up a rope racist moron. Noting you can’t defend your Massa Xiden so you have to cry about Trump.
Sorry Trump Humper, these are Trump's folks crying about his crooked ass. It's because of brainwashed morons like you that Trump is even still relevant. Btw Biden needs to get his shit together quick fast and in a hurry, now run and tell that. Idiot.

Gotta be tough to black and gay and think you're a superbadbrutha. Whoever groomed you must have had a lot of other problems.

President Trump's record speaks for itself. He was obviously America first in every speech and action he took as President. Can you dispute that? If so provide evidence.

Like when Trump crushed US soybean farmers? Brazil really prospered. How about when he pulled out of the TPP.. Australia was thrilled.

Like when Trump crushed US soybean farmers? Brazil really prospered. How about when he pulled out of the TPP.. Australia was thrilled.
the largest ever sell of soybean happened because of trump

Forum List

Back