'He doesn't put country first': Trump's former Defense Secretary trashes his patriotism in CNN interview

Nothing to see here. The guy was fired and now he's belly-aching so the opposition is patting him on the back and using him as a sad-eyed puppy dog.

The "country first" ploy is as old as, "The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!" This CNN pseudo-report is great for the feeble-minded to rally around the flagpole, roast marshmallows on a stick and tell boy scout stories. :meow:
Is that why you right wing, Trump Humpers try to call anyone who doesn't fall at your orange God's feet a communist? How long has that bullshit been playing?

Is that why you right wing, Trump Humpers ......
You see, you shot yourself in the foot from the first few words of your post ..... so I don't even need t read the rest of it ... and I won't. It's no wonder the US is a free-for-all-shoot-em-up spree. You people get indignant over nothing at all :yapyapyapf: so the insults begin, fists fly and the guns a-blazing. If you have something intelligent to say or at least an earnest contribution then try again without the baked-in stupidity. Do you think you can do that? :eusa_think:

You see, you shot yourself in the foot from the first few words of your post ..... so I don't even need t read the rest of it ... and I won't. It's no wonder the US is a free-for-all-shoot-em-up spree. You people get indignant over nothing at all :yapyapyapf: so the insults begin, fists fly and the guns a-blazing. If you have something intelligent to say or at least an earnest contribution then try again without the baked-in stupidity. Do you think you can do that? :eusa_think:
I guess you think you are an intelligent idiot.

The Repubiklans and Trump have made you their pet Aunt Jemima whore.
I am happy to be compared to Ms. Nancy Green....she was a freed slave, that worked hard and became a successful businesswoman in a time that your party was lynching folks that worked to be free

I am happy to be compared to Ms. Nancy Green....she was a freed slave, that worked hard and became a successful businesswoman in a time that your party was lynching folks that worked to be free
No, you would be the female version of Steven. A boot licking, Uncle Tom.

No, you would be the female version of Steven. A boot licking, Uncle Tom.
Steven A Smith? the highly successful ESPN guy?

oh no! it’s funny how you think. you are insulting me by comparing me to highly successful people…but a plantation boy depended on master xiden might think that way

Steven A Smith? the highly successful ESPN guy?
Screenshot_20220919-141538_Google.jpg

The boot licking Uncle Tom.
oh no! it’s funny how you think. you are insulting me by comparing me to highly successful people…but a plantation boy depended on master xiden might think that way
No it's funny that you compare yourself to successful black folks when you are a bootlicking, Trump whore.

Forum List

Back