Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

1652752443358.png

Give us a list of the names of the people arrested based off of this movie, since you said it has already happened.
There has not been any. The states authorities will not arrest them or charge them, and they do have the evidence. It just makes the guilt more obvious.

I posted an article where GA. was intimidating people because they believe there was fraud.

Last edited:
There has not been any. The states authorities will not arrest them or charge them, and they do have the evidence. It just makes the guilt more obvious.

In post 110 you said it had happed, now you are saying it has not.

You are just trolling now.

Goodbye

The mules video is excellent..
Haven't even watched it.

I pulled those two above from post #99 by poster Lesh.
He incisively replied to the above with:

Says it all

And for that he gets a hat-tip and a Shiner's Bock at the DewDrop Inn.

He reminded me of a recent thread about a story in the Washington Post.
Almost every
* poster who contributed was critical of the story and the Post.
Some, repeatedly so. Some, scathingly so.

Yet, when asked if they had read the reportage or even the Washington Post in general most hadn't.
Hell, to be honest, almost none did.
Yet, they were convinced it was bad reportage.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

*a handful who did read the reportage posted that they thought it was informative.

It sure did. You really don't understand what hear and see? You have no reason to even be here with your bullshit posts.

How do you survive being so fucking dumb?

You're lying again. As you slways do. They showed a bunch of people they claimed were illegally depositing ballots into a drop box. They offered zero prove that action was illegal and they didn't show any of them a second time; either at another drop box or even the same drop box but a second time.

I'll watch when I get time........doesn't matter..........I love the implosion from the beginning of this thread.

It's nothing like when Hillary lost though..........those were GREAT TIMES......then 3 SCOTUS picks........WATCHING THE IMPLOSION IS FUN.

LOL

By "implosion," you mean laughing at it for failing to prove its own claims.

You're lying again. As you slways do. They showed a bunch of people they claimed were illegally depositing ballots into a drop box. They offered zero prove that action was illegal and they didn't show any of them a second time; either at another drop box or even the same drop box but a second time.
Wrong again.

I don't need a movie to know you fuckers cheated............Tell me about the flood in Folsom Stadium again........DNC poll watchers save the GOP poll watchers and threw themselves on the water to SAVE THE BALLOTS..........Selfishly staying all night without the GOP support..........DAMN THEM........to save the election for everyone........

My GOD THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MEDAL OF HONOR.

drip..............drip................drip............leaky faucet..........drip...........drip.

Then Abrams sister ruling for abrams sister .........No crime no foul huh..........

WTF??

What flood in Folsom Stadium?

He is referring to the fake flood reported in GA. that stopped the counting. And was their excuse for sending people home but a select few.

Both of you are beyond deranged.

He's deranged for saying he doesn't need to see evidence of fraud to know it happened, yet here he is declaring there was fraud in a stadium 1400 moles away from where he meant to say.

And you're deranged for claiming anyone was sent home due to a leak that occurred about 16½ hours before people left for the night.

You have yet to disprove one thing.

It's not my job to disprove bullshit claims. It was a burden on that film. They claimed multiple people stuffed multiple ballots and multiple drop boxes -- but then they never showed video of snyone doing that.

It's not my job to disprove bullshit claims. It was a burden on that film. They claimed multiple people stuffed multiple ballots and multiple drop boxes -- but then they never showed video of snyone doing that.
The film handled that burden very well. If the data can be analyzed by them it can be by our government. Think they will give it a try? I doubt because they would find the same thing.

Yeah I gotta see that part where they show all the people that were investigated and proven innocent in Georgia that they claim are video proof of voter fraud. Love that part.

There was no such part like that in the movie, fuckwad. You are just another lying chickenshit creep. Probably belong to one of the many Zuckerberg organizations which helped steal votes.

"You have yet to disprove one thing."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good poster, Lastamender.......consider my post here as not exactly directly aimed at your avatar.
It may appear that way, but it would only be obliquely so as I fully realize that there be a bubble in which you exist and my arguments will not penetrate. Accordingly, it is aimed at a larger audience, and your avatar is merely a foil. No disrespect intended.

Anyway, specific to your "disprove one thing".....well, that's not how it works.

Joe Biden won the Presidency in November 2020. In excess of 7 million votes in the 'popular' ballot count. And by a "landslide"* in electoral college votes. States certified that count. States audited, re-counted, hand-counted, and verified those totals.

(*DTrump' words, not mine, when he applied the exact same numbers to himself in 2016...a 'landslide'.)

It follows then, the burden you have poster Lastamender, and by extension the producer of the 'Mules' film, is bring to an authoritative court of law (not some traffic-court in Hives Junction, Arkansas)..your persuasive case and earn a subsequent ruling that affirms your argument.

To the best of my knowledge, you've achieved neither.....a persuasive case, nor an authoritative ruling.

I don't know why you have failed in over 60+ attempts in courts, in front of almost 100 judges....including Trump appointed judges, including Trump nominated Supreme Court Justices.

But, in any case, it is not a burden required by any law or entity to prove YOU wrong, or Don Trump wrong, or Rudy Giuliani wrong.

Rather, it is your burden, and those named above, and those of like mind, to prove that the vote...popular/electoral.......is wrong.
To date, and I have no wish to 'pile-on' or be harsh....but......but to date, your side has been, ummm, 'ineffective'.

To remedy that, quit trying to argue on an internet chatroom.....take your case to the FBI, or your state's top election official, or your local Sheriff. Make an argument that gets you in front of another court.

I suggest the above only in the spirit of helping you be better at your passions.
And, if you would, please keep the forum informed in your discussions with the FBI or your State's election officials. You may be able to act as a role-model to others of your like-mind.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back