Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Maybe your boy should take some of that $100 million "Stop The Steal" scam he's running & take his case to court.
Maybe you should get off your ass and vote in person election day.......show and id..........prove you are a citizen.

Oh...........that would be racist...........and you give out drivers licenses to illegals for PUBLIC SAFETY.........

Damn you people are just SO VIRTUOUS.

It should tell me what it does tell me. They are ignoring like they did when it happened. They are corrupt. If there was proper attention paid to the boxes cameras they themselves would have seen it. Who knows maybe they did and said nothing.

Who are "they". You are telling me there is not one non-corrupt judge in the entire fucking country? There is not one MAGA prosecutor that could take this case? Not a single one? Is that what you are trying to claim?

Your Big Lie has crashed and burned.

The only thing that has crashed and burned is you and this stupid fucking movie that even the far, far right networks will not talk about

The mules video is excellent..............Haven't even watched it but watching the left IMPLODE.........IS PRICELESS.

Says it all
I'll watch when I get time........doesn't matter..........I love the implosion from the beginning of this thread.

It's nothing like when Hillary lost though..........those were GREAT TIMES......then 3 SCOTUS picks........WATCHING THE IMPLOSION IS FUN.

I'll watch when I get time........doesn't matter..........I love the implosion from the beginning of this thread.

It's nothing like when Hillary lost though..........those were GREAT TIMES......then 3 SCOTUS picks........WATCHING THE IMPLOSION IS FUN.
So what the movie says or proves ...OR DOESN'T ....means nothing to you

You're a troll

Ohhh

Word of advice for Conservatives on how to present propaganda

Watch the videos from the Lincoln Project

Short, concise and very effective

Dinesh D’Sousa‘s theatrical releases are too boring for even rabid Conservatives to sit through
Are you suggesting that the Lincoln project videos are propoganda?

Who are "they". You are telling me there is not one non-corrupt judge in the entire fucking country? There is not one MAGA prosecutor that could take this case? Not a single one? Is that what you are trying to claim?

The only thing that has crashed and burned is you and this stupid fucking movie that even the far, far right networks will not talk about
Because they love the families and dogs, their job, and are subject intimidation by a weaponized government.

Is Salem a far right network? They say they support family values. I guess that would do it. I know you are butthurt because anyone who sees the film it will probably change their minds if they are honest with themselves. I do not see you having a problem not believing it for the very same reason.

Because they love the families and dogs, their job, and are subject intimidation by a weaponized government.

Is Salem a far right network? They say they support family values. I guess that would do it. I know you are butthurt because anyone who sees the film it will probably change their minds if they are honest with themselves. I do not see you having a problem not believing it for the very same reason.
Good Lord.

Is there something in the water??

So what the movie says or proves ...OR DOESN'T ....means nothing to you

You're a troll

Ohhh
I don't need a movie to know you fuckers cheated............Tell me about the flood in Folsom Stadium again........DNC poll watchers save the GOP poll watchers and threw themselves on the water to SAVE THE BALLOTS..........Selfishly staying all night without the GOP support..........DAMN THEM........to save the election for everyone........

My GOD THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE MEDAL OF HONOR.

drip..............drip................drip............leaky faucet..........drip...........drip.

Then Abrams sister ruling for abrams sister .........No crime no foul huh..........

So, they are all a bunch of pussies not willing to stand up for what is right? Is that now you claim? First they were all corrupt and now they are all pussies.

What's next?

I know you are butthurt because anyone who sees the film it will probably change their minds if they are honest with themselves.

This film has not changed one mind, it is just there for morons like you.

So, they are all a bunch of pussies not willing to stand up for what is right? Is that now you claim? First they were all corrupt and now they are all pussies.

What's next?

This film has not changed one mind, it is just there for morons like you.
What would you do with the government threatening you? The film has changed many, many minds. Suck on that for awhile.

Forum List

Back