Have You Received Hank Aaron's Message?

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.
The truth is, like the disease, I think the vaccine affects people differently.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

Dude, you've lost your mind (well, that is you lost it years ago).
20 million have been inoculated. They aren't dying two weeks later.
Hey aren't you late for your Q meeting? :laugh:

Some people can't do math. Q people can't do sanity.
I barely know who "Q" is except for what I've read about them from the MSM, and we all know how "accurate" they are.

Q is your godfather. The source of most of the whacky-assed conspiracy theories you jerk off to.

See, they don't even know how they are being manipulated by Q lies. Donald repeated them too - OFTEN. Sad :confused:
And even though they know they were screwed by that whole thing...they can't let go

They were lied to by the GOP for decades and when they figured THAT out...Donald was supposed to be the answer.

Where do they go now? Some other huckster liar?

Or does sanity take hold

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.
The truth is, like the disease, I think the vaccine affects people differently.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

Dude, you've lost your mind (well, that is you lost it years ago).
20 million have been inoculated. They aren't dying two weeks later.
Hey aren't you late for your Q meeting? :laugh:

Some people can't do math. Q people can't do sanity.
I barely know who "Q" is except for what I've read about them from the MSM, and we all know how "accurate" they are.

Q is your godfather. The source of most of the whacky-assed conspiracy theories you jerk off to.

See, they don't even know how they are being manipulated by Q lies. Donald repeated them too - OFTEN. Sad :confused:
And even though they know they were screwed by that whole thing...they can't let go

They were lied to by the GOP for decades and when they figured THAT out...Donald was supposed to be the answer.

Where do they go now? Some other huckster liar?

Or does sanity take hold

Man that’s a question for the ages. Maybe Q will reinvent himself as “B” and Buttman will then fart out his prognosticators? :laugh:

I bet hank would still be alive today if he didn't take the vaccine.

Why do you think Democrats want to pay people to take it? Must not be much demand.

I bet hank would still be alive today if he didn't take the vaccine.

Why do you think Democrats want to pay people to take it? Must not be much demand.
Asshole. DON'T take the vaccine.

That means there will be more available for people that want it...like me

Forum List

Back