Chuck and the High Hard One

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Chuck longing for his butt buddy? They are making fools of themselves and too many morons think this is the way to run a government. To persecute a political enemy that apparently excites Chucky. Here's hoping he finds the hard on he is looking for.

All the libs ever think about is filth. Joe Biden has already killed thousands of COVID patients over the past 2 days and destroyed 11, 000 jobs with a stroke of the pen.

Yet all Chuck U. Schumer can do is to think about Trump's penis.

Chuck longing for his butt buddy? They are making fools of themselves and too many morons think this is the way to run a government. To persecute a political enemy that apparently excites Chucky. Here's hoping he finds the hard on he is looking for.
The Despicable Racist Demagogue Chuck Schumer also believes that there are only two branches of government.

It would be fun to see Fallon, Trevor Noah or Colbert take this one on. But they won't, because Beijing won't let them.

It would be fun to see Fallon, Trevor Noah or Colbert take this one on. But they won't, because Beijing won't let them.
I have not watched any of their shows and I am not going to start now. I have heard they are losing their audience. Fallon had less than 1 million tune in a few days ago. Out of over 330 million. If I was an advertiser I would go elsewhere.

I have not watched any of their shows and I am not going to start now. I have heard they are losing their audience. Fallon had less than 1 million tune in a few days ago. Out of over 330 million. If I was an advertiser I would go elsewhere.

I don't watch it either. I have no interest in seeing what Beijing thinks is entertaining.

Forum List

Back