Have You Received Hank Aaron's Message?

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.
The truth is, like the disease, I think the vaccine affects people differently.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

I'll take it as soon as I'm eligible. We should take the risks of the vaccine seriously, but the risks of the disease are clearly much higher than the vaccine.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

I'll take it as soon as I'm eligible. We should take the risks of the vaccine seriously, but the risks of the disease are clearly much higher than the vaccine.
The vaccine risks are less than 99.97%

Dude, you've lost your mind (well, that is you lost it years ago).
20 million have been inoculated. They aren't dying two weeks later.
Hey aren't you late for your Q meeting? :laugh:

Some people can't do math. Q people can't do sanity.

Nearly 1,300 given the shot as of that date reported side effects as a result. All but 53 of these were considered minor, non-allergic reactions to the vaccine, such as swelling at the injection site, the CDC said

That figure includes the 10 cases of anaphylaxis, as well as 43 other allergic reactions that include itchy skin, rash, itchy sensations in the mouth and throat, sensations of throat closure and respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath, according to the agency.

But they're not counting Hanks sudden demise

I barely know who "Q" is except for what I've read about them from the MSM, and we all know how "accurate" they are.

For now I'll take my chances with the 99.97% covid survival rate.

3 months ago I was given an 83% chance that my cancer WILL NOT return. My covid chances are FAR better

The timing isn't right. He got his first shot on the 5th of January and for Moderna there is a 28 day waiting period which would put the second shot into February.

No worries, not a single rational person on this board expects you guys to get anything right.
Aw, I gave you a great conspiracy theory that was obviously a joke.

I barely know who "Q" is except for what I've read about them from the MSM, and we all know how "accurate" they are.

3 months ago I was given an 83% chance that my cancer WILL NOT return. My covid chances are FAR better

Your 99.7 lie isn't becoming any truer no matter how many times you post it.
98.3 is the real number. IOW almost two out of every 100 who test positive die.
It is the leading cause of death in the US and we're presently on a 4 to 5 thousand clip each day.

No doubt. Even blood type matters. Some people get symptoms, others don't. Some people get immunity from COVID symptoms, others don't.

Prior exposure to other coronaviruses recently probably also matters. There are four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. These cause symptoms similar to the flu, like COVID. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses.

It seems that COVID is going to end up being a seasonal virus like influenza. There is now Super Covid from the UK, and Super Duper COVID from South Africa and Super Duper2 COVID from Brazil.

It's so strange to me that we have reset free society based upon another respiratory virus that is not particularly remarkable, other than perhaps its transmissibility.

The interesting thing is that most USMB Trumptards pretend not to know who Q is, and yet they repeat their conspiracy theories verbatim. ;)

The timing isn't right. He got his first shot on the 5th of January and for Moderna there is a 28 day waiting period which would put the second shot into February.

No worries, not a single rational person on this board expects you guys to get anything right.
Aw, I gave you a great conspiracy theory that was obviously a joke.

It is obviously a joke, many on this board will take it seriously.

Q is your godfather. The source of most of the whacky-assed conspiracy theories you jerk off to.

Absolute bullshit as far as being the cause of death.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.
/——/ I marked your post Funny, but not about your dad dying. Sorry for your loss.

Absolute bullshit as far as being the cause of death.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.
/——/ I marked your post Funny, but not about your dad dying. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks. It was 16 years ago.

I honestly don't know who or what "Q" is either, and I am quite right-wing Conservative.

I seem to recall reading recently that they post at 8kun.org or similar. Another chan website knockoff (I have never visited). Those are mainly a bunch of basement dwellers probably, but some have good IT skills.

I guess I used to see some supposed Q stuff when I was on facebook. Nothing was very impressive to me.

Today, the only thing I frequently come across are articles hosted at noQreport.com , and most of what I come across is quite suspicious.

Of course, there is the obvious stuff like the Dems using the plandemic to steal the election, and now the plandemic is going to be leveraged to take away freedoms and the Capitol seize on Jan 6th will be used to go after the 1st and 2nd Amednments, but everyone knows those are true. :)

Best of luck with your health. May you have a complete and swift recovery, and many many more enjoyable years.

He died of cancer. WTF is wrong with you people.

Fuck you

He died of cancer. WTF is wrong with you people.

Fuck you
First I read that. And no link.

Here's what AP said an HOUR ago:

1 hour ago — The Atlanta Braves, Aaron's longtime team, said he died in his sleep. No cause was given. The Hammer set a wide array of ...

.Anyway, the Democrat rule is if he got the shot and died, he died of covid vaccine.

Those are the left's rules. I accept them now

Forum List

Back