Have You Received Hank Aaron's Message?

Absolute bullshit as far as being the cause of death.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.

That was a piss poor anology even for you

That was a piss poor anology even for you

It is a piss poor accusation of cause of death. 2.5 weeks after he got the vaccine? And no word from anyone connected to Hank Aaron or the family?

It is fear-mongering at its lowest.

Glad you show this much outrage when folks who die in car accidents are listed as covid deaths. Oh ya, you don’t.

Wonder why that is?

To be fair, fish isn't a food that we just recently invented. The fact of the matter is, the vaccine development was rushed. It's prudent to be cautious and investigate deaths that may be linked.

is a piss poor accusation of cause of death. 2.5 weeks after he got the vaccine? And no word from anyone connected to Hank Aaron or the family?
If a person has covid and dies, HE DIED OF COVID.
.Therefore, if an otherwise healthy person gets the covid vaccine to send a political message, and he dies, HE DIED OF THE COVID VACCINE.

is a piss poor accusation of cause of death. 2.5 weeks after he got the vaccine? And no word from anyone connected to Hank Aaron or the family?
If a person has covid and dies, HE DIED OF COVID.
.Therefore, if an otherwise healthy person gets the covid vaccine to send a political message, and he dies, HE DIED OF THE COVID VACCINE.
Btw, I just heard ON THE RADIO, so no link, that Biden suddenly wants to tunnel down who they lable as a covid death :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously, who among us is surprised.

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.

The timing isn't right. He got his first shot on the 5th of January and for Moderna there is a 28 day waiting period which would put the second shot into February.

No worries, not a single rational person on this board expects you guys to get anything right.

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.
The truth is, like the disease, I think the vaccine affects people differently.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

Forum List

Back