Have You Received Hank Aaron's Message?

He died of cancer. WTF is wrong with you people.

Fuck you
First I read that. And no link.
.Anyway, the Democrat rule is if he got the shot and died, he died of covid vaccine.

Those are the left's rules. I accept them now
Again. Having someone like you even TALK about Hank Aron dishonors him.

Fuck you
You lied about his cause of death. Why did you do that?

Absolute bullshit as far as being the cause of death.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.

There's been numerous side effects and deaths that has happened after people took the vaccine, though.

In 2004, my father had fish for supper. A week later he died. We must not eat fish!! It killed my father!!

Hank Aaron was 86 years old. How about we wait until there is an official cause of death before you internet MDs pronounce it.

There's been numerous side effects and deaths that has happened after people took the vaccine, though.
And the covid cult in the media NEVER talks about that.

Fuck you
.Anyway, the Democrat rule is if he got the shot and died, he died of covid vaccine.

Fuck you
You lied.. From the AP

1 hour ago — The Atlanta Braves, Aaron's longtime team, said he died in his sleep. No cause was given. The Hammer set a wide array of ...

And the covid cult in the media NEVER talks about that.

We are their lab rats.

Fuck you

Fuck you
You lied.. From the AP

1 hour ago — The Atlanta Braves, Aaron's longtime team, said he died in his sleep. No cause was given. The Hammer set a wide array of ...
Lesh has anger problems too.

It's your business if you want to use your own father as a freaking joke. The truth is that an iconic Black leader wanted to become an example and encourage (only) Black people to take the hastily concocted Covid vaccine and died presumably from the virus a week later.

Not that I have heard. You have a link to these deaths right?
EsXfOYIXAAEa7Db

I didn't realize you're incompetent to do some of the research online like we did... By the way, looks like your Corrupt Joe has already shit himself without knowing. Just only a couple days in LOL

So now all of those questionable COVID deaths that weren’t questionable are now questionable?
You demmunists have to make up your minds.

Our greatest HR hitter of all time died on Biden's watch. You can't trust Biden to keep anyone safe. RIP great one. There may never be another like you.

That was a piss poor anology even for you

It is a piss poor accusation of cause of death. 2.5 weeks after he got the vaccine? And no word from anyone connected to Hank Aaron or the family?

It is fear-mongering at its lowest.
The ‘no word’, given the statement about getting the vaccine, is what warrants the suspicion.

It's your business if you want to use your own father as a freaking joke. The truth is that an iconic Black leader wanted to become an example and encourage (only) Black people to take the hastily concocted Covid vaccine and died presumably from the virus a week later.

Dad would have appreciated it. It shows the idiocy of the anti-vaxxer crowd.

And please show any evidence behind your claim that he "...died presumably from the virus a week later". Because I have seen absolutely no evidence the vaccine had anything to do with his death.

*pop* and the birth of a new conspiracy.
The timing is right. He probably died right after the second dose, LOL.

Just kidding, but Fauci said the 2nd dose knocked him down for 24 hours.
The truth is, like the disease, I think the vaccine affects people differently.

If I take it it wont be until we know what factors are causing "problems" with a percentage of the population.

Dude, you've lost your mind (well, that is you lost it years ago).
20 million have been inoculated. They aren't dying two weeks later.
Hey aren't you late for your Q meeting? :laugh:

Some people can't do math. Q people can't do sanity.
I barely know who "Q" is except for what I've read about them from the MSM, and we all know how "accurate" they are.

Q is your godfather. The source of most of the whacky-assed conspiracy theories you jerk off to.

See, they don't even know how they are being manipulated by Q lies. Donald repeated them too - OFTEN. Sad :confused:

Forum List

Back