CDZ Have you, or would you, cross a picket line ?

I never have and pray that I never will.
Working people should support other workers when they go on strike.
Yeah, in Britain you would get the shit beat out of you because you cant protect yourself. I have crossed picket lines all the time, and if anyone wanted to get in my face, they would back off real quick.

6085592_01_smith_and_wesson_m_p_45_shield_640.jpg

Hard for me to say this but my father was a union leader, still is.. and I would absolutely cross the line.. UNIONS the past 30 years are over corrupt, the monopoly they have created with the help of democrat mayors have killed African American private small businesses.
It’s time to get rid of unions and return only with a set of rules that private business break.

I have crossed picket lines at grocery stores when their whoevers were on strike. I have never personally worked anywhere that was unionized, but if I did and was not in the union, I would cross it without hesitation. As an employee, my duty would be to my employer.

As an employee my duty is to ensure I'm not getting screwed over by my employer. My loyalty is to my family, not my employer. That being said I've never worked in a union but I have no issues with them.

I think unions are no longer necessary and currently take advantage of the system and do not benefit the consumer whatsoever. All should be disbanded:

As an employee my duty is to ensure I'm not getting screwed over by my employer. My loyalty is to my family, not my employer. That being said I've never worked in a union but I have no issues with them.
When you go seek employment do you agree with the management on terms of your service, or do you just sign the dotted line and not read the contract?

Yeah, in Britain you would get the shit beat out of you because you cant protect yourself. I have crossed picket lines all the time, and if anyone wanted to get in my face, they would back off real quick.

View attachment 262876

Do they make those in men's sizes?
No, they dont make them in liberal men's sizes. Sorry but that weapon is for real men, not pansy asses like you.

View attachment 262876

Do they make those in men's sizes?
No, they dont make them in liberal men's sizes. Sorry but that weapon is for real men, not pansy asses like you.

Is that why they make it small enough to hold in your bra?

Never been in a union and never will.
However, my priority is myself and my family over anything else. Yes I would cross a picket line if I needed the job.
As a carpenter the union is non existing in residential construction as we voted them down. Those that come from unionized carpenter jobs in commercial construction are useless to us as they are slow and lazy. No production value.

I've crossed picket lines for some HH jobs i've been on

no , it's not comfortable

yes, it happens in construction

~S~

The great majority of working people, probably including most of you that have no respect for unions, would be living utterly wretched lives if it weren't for unions that kept business owners and the wealthy from using us as economic slaves.

I respect unions; I think they went too far and priced us out of the global market, among other things, but the average American's standard of living is due to their pressure on employers for better wages and benefits. I would never be a strike breaker.

The great majority of working people, probably including most of you that have no respect for unions, would be living utterly wretched lives if it weren't for unions that kept business owners and the wealthy from using us as economic slaves.

I respect unions; I think they went too far and priced us out of the global market, among other things, but the average American's standard of living is due to their pressure on employers for better wages and benefits. I would never be a strike breaker.
Working people need to support each other or we are just fodder for the elites.

Working people need to support each other or we are just fodder for the elites.
Both of the unions I was in, I was not allowed to strike. I never would have wanted to. Although we were underpaid in comparison to national averages, the benefits (including retirement plans and good paid health insurance) and job security were about the best going.

Forum List

Back