Have Republicans stopped believing in Jesus?

Tax cuts for Billionaires.

Hatred for little children.

Lies.

Have Republicans turned there backs on Jesus?

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Sure, Jesus would be voting for Dems -

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Promoting a false religion like Islam.

Promoting human trafficking, including kids.
Women's rights. You'll have to talk to them.

Abortion isn't on demand.

Jesus never mentions gays. But at least you admit you hate them.

And then you lie. I don't believe Jesus likes liars.
Jesus didn’t mention gays
What did He say about lots wife?
What did He say on the isle of Patmos?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Lol! first your side weaponizes the wombs of women everywhere as a guise for individual liberty in the crusade to cheese grater the most defenseless stage of human development and wrap murder inside of personal choice. Then your side weaponizes Islam as a culture of peace and gets D boys killed in the Persian desert. Still unsatisfied, your side weaponizes traditional marriage, parenthood and just about every aspect of decency and dignity up to and including what it means to be male or female and targeting young minds and bodies in the process. Still not finished, you weaponize children on the border and their little tears, champion pedophiles who smuggle them north and side with savage gangs and cartels; the left loves Santa Muerte.

So why not weaponize 2000 years of traditional beliefs of hundreds of millions of your fellow Americans? That's right, hit 'em right in the churches! You atheist humanist bumble fucks all want the same thing anyway: you want us to lead you to God, prove to you he exists, comfort you in your suspicion he does and then reassure you why it was okay to ever doubt Him in the first place. Myself, I don't proselytize pedophiles, Satanists (<< this site won't let me not capitalize this word) and seditionists. If you can't find God on your own, the ferry may have left the dock already. Got Drachma?
Wow. You use the words decency and dignity and then prove you have neither.

Single sentence sniper ^^

You attempted to use indecency to call to arms your base and belittle the beliefs of millions. Like earns like. Yesterday you tried to use "but they're Nazis" to divide your fellow Americans. Today its religion. Dismissive one liners seem to suit you well.

Republicans haven't stopped believing in Jesus. They just have a new Jesus. An orange Jesus.

ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Lol! first your side weaponizes the wombs of women everywhere as a guise for individual liberty in the crusade to cheese grater the most defenseless stage of human development and wrap murder inside of personal choice. Then your side weaponizes Islam as a culture of peace and gets D boys killed in the Persian desert. Still unsatisfied, your side weaponizes traditional marriage, parenthood and just about every aspect of decency and dignity up to and including what it means to be male or female and targeting young minds and bodies in the process. Still not finished, you weaponize children on the border and their little tears, champion pedophiles who smuggle them north and side with savage gangs and cartels; the left loves Santa Muerte.

So why not weaponize 2000 years of traditional beliefs of hundreds of millions of your fellow Americans? That's right, hit 'em right in the churches! You atheist humanist bumble fucks all want the same thing anyway: you want us to lead you to God, prove to you he exists, comfort you in your suspicion he does and then reassure you why it was okay to ever doubt Him in the first place. Myself, I don't proselytize pedophiles, Satanists (<< this site won't let me not capitalize this word) and seditionists. If you can't find God on your own, the ferry may have left the dock already. Got Drachma?

You attempted to use indecency to call to arms your base and belittle the beliefs of millions. Like earns like. Yesterday you tried to use "but they're Nazis" to divide your fellow Americans. Today its religion. Dismissive one liners seem to suit you well.
Oh please. I watched Trump give a speech today and do nothing but blame Democrats on everything.
Remember, the GOP controls both houses, NOT Democrats.
Go through GOP posts.
Unarmed blacks who were shot deserved it.
Gays are child molesters.
Companies shouldn't have to serve gays
Then you have Trump "Some Mexican's don't rape, A Mexicans can't be a judge, etc."

Republicans are 90% white.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

Republicans are a racist party. America is divided with uneducated and racist whites on one side and mostly everyone else on the other. To deny the truth and the facts is the very definition of denial.

Romans were sexually promiscuous, they ruled the world there was no issue at the time. they were not afraid to look at themselves, christian.

They didn't think much of homosexuality, which is why faggots limited themselves to raping slaves; slaves were not considered humans under Roman law. Faggots lie about how 'tolerant' Greeks and Romans were, just as they lied for decades about Muslims views of faggots and trying to promote the idea that because butt raping little boys is fine with Muslims that means they thought faggots were wonderful and that made them more enlightened than those backward evul Xians. Pagans started the practice of burning them at the stake and drowning them in bogs, not Christians. Same with witches.

The propagandists have put out a whole lot of bullshit and fake history re homos/'pedos.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Oh please. I watched Trump give a speech today and do nothing but blame Democrats on everything.
Go through GOP posts.
Then you have Trump "Some Mexican's don't rape, A Mexicans can't be a judge, etc."

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

Republicans are a racist party. America is divided with uneducated and racist whites on one side and mostly everyone else on the other. To deny the truth and the facts is the very definition of denial.

So to sum up your whole spiel: being white is bad? Come now, how is that not also racist? So what you're saying is America would be better, fairer, more American if she were predominantly some other color or culture? What happened to acceptance, equality, tolerance? Your side hasn't just departed from their own mantra, they've departed from their own identity and brainpans.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Go through GOP posts.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

Actually your little chart just shows that blacks, Jews, and latinos, and Asians, are far more racist than whites, that's all. And you faggots do indeed rape a lot of kids, far out of proportion to your percentage of the population, and you'r also the only 'rights' movement founded by a Communist pedophile supporter and had NAMBLA as one of the founding organizations of your 'rights' movement as well.

We know what you are, and why Trump is going to win in 2020.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Go through GOP posts.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

So to sum up your whole spiel: being white is bad? Come now, how is that not also racist? So what you're saying is America would be better, fairer, more American if she were predominantly some other color or culture? What happened to acceptance, equality, tolerance? Your side hasn't just departed from their own mantra, they've departed from their own identity and brainpans.

Their base is dwindling rapidly; they have to hire people to show up at rallies via ads in Craig's List now. We should be encouraging the Deans of the country to post a lot more. It can only help Trump.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

You accusing someone of lying...now that is rich.

You are a pathological liar.

You need help.

Womens rights to vote were first granted by conservatives.

Thou shalt not kill. but you guys kill with no regrets.

In the O.T. the penalty for being gay (and acting it out....) was death.

Tell us, rdean. What do you know about Jesus? All you ever post about Him is as a prop for your partisan blather. Do you love Him? If so, can you tell us why?
Just what I learned in Catholic School. We had to read the Bible and take tests on what we had read.

I know the Bible has plenty of hate and violence. I also know those seem to the be the only parts the Republicans have memorized.

When you call the GOP out on their hate and racism, they attack, they complain, but they rarely deny. Because it's difficult to deny who you are when you have put so much of yourself out there in the public eye.

The bible also talks about judging. You seem want to sit in the judgement seat.

Arrogant and ignorant ====> A true left winger.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Proved ?

Judging again.

No wonder your own kind accuses you of trolling.

Tell us, rdean. What do you know about Jesus? All you ever post about Him is as a prop for your partisan blather. Do you love Him? If so, can you tell us why?
Just what I learned in Catholic School. We had to read the Bible and take tests on what we had read.

I know the Bible has plenty of hate and violence. I also know those seem to the be the only parts the Republicans have memorized.

When you call the GOP out on their hate and racism, they attack, they complain, but they rarely deny. Because it's difficult to deny who you are when you have put so much of yourself out there in the public eye.
You obviously learned nothing from the Bible. Your constant vague ugly accusations at "the GOP" that you post over and over again make that clear. You see hate in others because that is all you have inside of you. I feel sorry for you. You use Jesus as an excuse to besmirch people you disagree with politically. You don't follow His teachings and have shut Him out of your life.

Last edited:
their attempt to portray Jesus in their 4th century version is what keeps them wagging their tails -

images

nothing new there.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

You need help.

Women's rights were granted by CONSERVATIVES????

latest

Do you even know the meaning of the word "conservative"?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

You need help.

latest

When the Republican Party regained control of Congress in 1919, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed the House in May of that year and in the Senate in June. When the Amendment was submitted to the states, 26 of the 36 states that ratified it had Republican legislatures.

Suffrage - Women in the GOP

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. [Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957]”

Quote by Lyndon B. Johnson: “These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity th...”

:rofl:

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Next you'll tell us that Jesus would be just as kind and say the same thing about people in the middle east. Stop reading your King James Bible and start reading The New Conservative Fake Bible and F'erner Hatin' Book 'O Patriots 'N Rednecks. We'll get you straightened out.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

You need help.

latest

How is it that you can keep LYING so much and still be alive ?

I said women's voting rights.

Granted by Wyoming. That super left wing bastion.

Shove your computer up your ass.

Forum List

Back