Have Republicans stopped believing in Jesus?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Tax cuts for Billionaires.

Hatred for little children.

Lies.

Have Republicans turned there backs on Jesus?

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Jesus doesn't turn his back on you. Do you think he judges you differently than those you call republicans?

I can’t speak for Republicans, but Jesus isn’t a Conservative so far as I’m concerned, so I’ve got no use for him or his teachings.

• Banned

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Sure, Jesus would be voting for Dems -

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Promoting a false religion like Islam.

Promoting human trafficking, including kids.
Women's rights. You'll have to talk to them.

Abortion isn't on demand.

Jesus never mentions gays. But at least you admit you hate them.

And then you lie. I don't believe Jesus likes liars.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg
Planned Parenthood Supporting Progressives quoting Jesus to defend children

hypocrisy meters everywhere broke

Last edited:
Tell us, rdean. What do you know about Jesus? All you ever post about Him is as a prop for your partisan blather. Do you love Him? If so, can you tell us why?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Stop lying.

Dems want abortion on demand.

Jesus never mentioned gays, because he did not change the Jewish law regarding homosexuality: that it was immoral and a sin.

How is that admitting I “hate gays”? I could care less about “gays”. What I hate is being told by leftist lunatics that I need to change my behavior and opinions to accommodate them and accept homosexuality as “normal”.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Stop lying.

Jesus never mentioned gays, because he did not change the Jewish law regarding homosexuality: that it was immoral and a sin.

How is that admitting I “hate gays”? I could care less about “gays”. What I hate is being told by leftist lunatics that I need to change my behavior and opinions to accommodate them and accept homosexuality as “normal”.
Still can't tolerate them zebras either?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Stop lying.

Just how the hell do you know Jesus never mentioned gays, were you there?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Stop lying.

He did mention gays but thought it looked funny what with him running around and sleeping with twelve guys would put ideas into people's heads, so, he pretty much was tight-lipped about it...

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Stop lying.

Perhaps he did. Were you there?

Romans were sexually promiscuous, they ruled the world there was no issue at the time. they were not afraid to look at themselves, christian.

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Lol! first your side weaponizes the wombs of women everywhere as a guise for individual liberty in the crusade to cheese grater the most defenseless stage of human development and wrap murder inside of personal choice. Then your side weaponizes Islam as a culture of peace and gets D boys killed in the Persian desert. Still unsatisfied, your side weaponizes traditional marriage, parenthood and just about every aspect of decency and dignity up to and including what it means to be male or female and targeting young minds and bodies in the process. Still not finished, you weaponize children on the border and their little tears, champion pedophiles who smuggle them north and side with savage gangs and cartels; the left loves Santa Muerte.

So why not weaponize 2000 years of traditional beliefs of hundreds of millions of your fellow Americans? That's right, hit 'em right in the churches! You atheist humanist bumble fucks all want the same thing anyway: you want us to lead you to God, prove to you he exists, comfort you in your suspicion he does and then reassure you why it was okay to ever doubt Him in the first place. Myself, I don't proselytize pedophiles, Satanists (<< this site won't let me not capitalize this word) and seditionists. If you can't find God on your own, the ferry may have left the dock already. Got Drachma?

Lies.

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Lol! first your side weaponizes the wombs of women everywhere as a guise for individual liberty in the crusade to cheese grater the most defenseless stage of human development and wrap murder inside of personal choice. Then your side weaponizes Islam as a culture of peace and gets D boys killed in the Persian desert. Still unsatisfied, your side weaponizes traditional marriage, parenthood and just about every aspect of decency and dignity up to and including what it means to be male or female and targeting young minds and bodies in the process. Still not finished, you weaponize children on the border and their little tears, champion pedophiles who smuggle them north and side with savage gangs and cartels; the left loves Santa Muerte.

So why not weaponize 2000 years of traditional beliefs of hundreds of millions of your fellow Americans? That's right, hit 'em right in the churches! You atheist humanist bumble fucks all want the same thing anyway: you want us to lead you to God, prove to you he exists, comfort you in your suspicion he does and then reassure you why it was okay to ever doubt Him in the first place. Myself, I don't proselytize pedophiles, Satanists (<< this site won't let me not capitalize this word) and seditionists. If you can't find God on your own, the ferry may have left the dock already. Got Drachma?
Wow. You use the words decency and dignity and then prove you have neither.

Tell us, rdean. What do you know about Jesus? All you ever post about Him is as a prop for your partisan blather. Do you love Him? If so, can you tell us why?
Just what I learned in Catholic School. We had to read the Bible and take tests on what we had read.

I know the Bible has plenty of hate and violence. I also know those seem to the be the only parts the Republicans have memorized.

When you call the GOP out on their hate and racism, they attack, they complain, but they rarely deny. Because it's difficult to deny who you are when you have put so much of yourself out there in the public eye.

Forum List

Back