Have Democrats ever showed us how our 'black communities' benefit from the presence of illegals?

Do they?
How do they?
Can Democrats really do quality work for both 'groups'...illegals and blacks?
I can't help but wonder why blacks don't seem to see illegal's as a problem, as a roadblock to prosperity for them.
Don't illegals work jobs that blacks worked for decades?
Don't they run them out of their neighborhoods by driving up rents?
Don't illegals take from their children's education quality?
Don't they create delays and backlogs within social services?
Don't they reduce the amount of help and money we can provide to black communities?

By embracing the presence of illegals, providing sanctuary and encouraging more immigration it just seems like Democrats are doing a great disservice to our black communities.
I would like to see them explain how the Black Community has benefited from its support of the Democratic Party.
Blacks in top leadership positions? A black VP and a black Secretary of Defense. Just democrats being more inclusive.
Right that's going to be a boon to the black community. I meant something that has actually helped the Black community.

Do they?
How do they?
Can Democrats really do quality work for both 'groups'...illegals and blacks?
I can't help but wonder why blacks don't seem to see illegal's as a problem, as a roadblock to prosperity for them.
Don't illegals work jobs that blacks worked for decades?
Don't they run them out of their neighborhoods by driving up rents?
Don't illegals take from their children's education quality?
Don't they create delays and backlogs within social services?
Don't they reduce the amount of help and money we can provide to black communities?

By embracing the presence of illegals, providing sanctuary and encouraging more immigration it just seems like Democrats are doing a great disservice to our black communities.
I would like to see them explain how the Black Community has benefited from its support of the Democratic Party.
Blacks in top leadership positions? A black VP and a black Secretary of Defense. Just democrats being more inclusive.
Right that's going to be a boon to the black community. I meant something that has actually helped the Black community.
More participation instead of more renegade-ism. .

Why do you expect them to support what you won't?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

It's been discussed here endlessly.
Your sentence is ambiguous, idiot.

The OP understands.
No, actually I really don't.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

Would it make any difference than the many other times?
Let's work this from another angle....we will accept a YES or NO.
Don't be scared, ready...here goes.
Does our black population benefit from the presence of illegals?

Only business does. But you know that already.
That means "no," blacks do not benefit from the presence of illegal aliens.

Neither do you but you won't do anything about it either.
I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.
Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

He took numerous actions to end sanctuary cities

There is no change in illegal immigration from 4 years ago.
That's pure horseshit, moron.

There are an unknown millions here illegally. Just as there was before Trump became president. No one is willing to address the issue. Business hiring illegals. No one.
Trump tried to address it, but the Dims for open borders obstructed his every move.

He never addressed a single employer. No one could have stopped him from doing that. But you know that already.
Sorry, turd, but penalizing employers isn't the only viable approach to illegal immigration. There are aleady laws on the books that fine employers for hiring illegals, and even send them to jail if they get caught repeatedly? Why isn't it working?

FAIL.

You know why it isn't working. No one is enforcing them.
Ho do you propose to make LE enforce them? It's your proposed solution, so why do you imagine I'm supposed to make it work?

You can help make them work by not supporting politicians that won't enforce the laws.
That's why I voted for Trump, moron.

He lied to you.

I explained why. The Federal government won't enforce the laws.
I agree with you. It is Institutional not Individual. There is no Immigration clause to enforce in our federal Constitution.

The Constitution makes the enforcement strictly a federal issue. The courts have ruled the same. Yes, Trump was a part of the institution.

Why do you expect them to support what you won't?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

It's been discussed here endlessly.
Your sentence is ambiguous, idiot.

The OP understands.
No, actually I really don't.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

Would it make any difference than the many other times?
Let's work this from another angle....we will accept a YES or NO.
Don't be scared, ready...here goes.
Does our black population benefit from the presence of illegals?

Only business does. But you know that already.
That means "no," blacks do not benefit from the presence of illegal aliens.

Neither do you but you won't do anything about it either.
I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.
Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

He took numerous actions to end sanctuary cities

There is no change in illegal immigration from 4 years ago.
That's pure horseshit, moron.

There are an unknown millions here illegally. Just as there was before Trump became president. No one is willing to address the issue. Business hiring illegals. No one.
Trump tried to address it, but the Dims for open borders obstructed his every move.

He never addressed a single employer. No one could have stopped him from doing that. But you know that already.
Boom
You and pknopp can shove that “BOOM” up your asses.
GET INFORMED!
Look, stop with all the “go after the employer” bullshit...you twisted unAmerican fucks love your wetbacks, you don’t give two shits that they fuck over your other pet humans (blacks) like they do.

That raid started under Obama. Then what happened? The illegals were returned to work and nothing was done to the employer. As long as the jobs are here, people will come.

But go ahead and continue to blame people who can do little about the issue.
Haha...that’s a lie, the raid was conducted in August of 2018, it had nothing to do with the Kenyan...and neither did the 7-eleven raids...etc etc
The Kenyan added 25% more illegals during his failed administrations...it’s how he put eight million more on the taxpayer tit.

Look, when those raids were being reported by your church CNN you people were calling to abolish iCE, you were interviewing those poor illegals and their poor children left and right...watching CNN at that time was like watching documentaries of Ethiopia in the 80’s. None of you want illegals to lose their jobs, therefore you don’t want employers prosecuted. Stop with the disingenuous bullshit already...NOBODY believes you.

The investigation was started under Obama.

We do need to abolish ICE since they do not do their jobs.
Because you said so?
Link?

The government had long pursued these plants. Why had nothing changed? No one was sentenced to prison and the fines were not large enough.

Allegations of labor abuses dogged Mississippi plant years before immigration raids
Why are you asking us? You're the one proposing this policy. You explain why it didn't work.

So what's the point of creating new laws that won't be enforced?

It makes no sense for me to discuss this with one as dishonest as you.

I agree with you. It is Institutional not Individual. There is no Immigration clause to enforce in our federal Constitution.

The Constitution makes the enforcement strictly a federal issue. The courts have ruled the same. Yes, Trump was a part of the institution.
You miss the Point. There is no express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution to enforce. We have an express establishment clause for an uniform rule of naturalization. We should have no illegal problem or any illegal underclass.

You miss the Point. There is no express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution to enforce. We have an express establishment clause for an uniform rule of naturalization. We should have no illegal problem or any illegal underclass.

The Constitution grants the Federal government the right to decide.

The Constitution grants the Federal government the right to decide.
We have our Ninth and Tenth Amendments. We have a general welfare clause not a general malfare clause.

Forum List

Back