Have Democrats ever showed us how our 'black communities' benefit from the presence of illegals?

Somebody needs to explain how anyone of any demographic group is entitled to demand answers of any other group of Americans. These people appear to be connected with some bizarre Americans who believe that they have the right to stop other people on the street and demand that the people they stop answer their questions. Are republicans obligated to show how they have benefited other groups in society?
Meanwhile turds like you want to prevent schools from determining if students are American citizens. You want to give driver's licenses to illegals, and you want them to vote. You also want them to get stimulus checks.

WTF? We already have safeguards in place for the vote, and they worked. Where do you get this "you" stuff"? Do you want government payments to go to "religious" groups that suck off the government while attacking other Americans?
They obviously didn't work.

How did they "obviously" not work? What law has there been in place that required an eligible voter like myself to vote for trump? I judged the candidates on the ballot and cast my vote in person the same way that I have done since the 1970s. Why are you trying to disenfranchise me? I never owed any candidate my allegiance. Explain why you think that I have ever owed trump anything.

Somebody needs to explain how anyone of any demographic group is entitled to demand answers of any other group of Americans. These people appear to be connected with some bizarre Americans who believe that they have the right to stop other people on the street and demand that the people they stop answer their questions. Are republicans obligated to show how they have benefited other groups in society?

Hmmm, weird...you Hate America Whacks are entitled to detest heterosexual, white christian males for impeding your “CHANGE AMERICA” agenda...but nobody is aloud to get in your way and ask questions huh?
You whacks pretend to have the best interests of blacks but then you fuck them over by inviting all of Mexico to fuck us all over.

I don't know how race or sex or religion or sexual orientation plays into this, but you should be reminded that I DID VOTE for one of your favs: a white, straight, male, Christian, so what are you complaining about? You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Has the OP showed us that he cares at ALL for either of the groups he began this thread about?

Meanwhile turds like you want to prevent schools from determining if students are American citizens. You want to give driver's licenses to illegals, and you want them to vote. You also want them to get stimulus checks.

WTF? We already have safeguards in place for the vote, and they worked. Where do you get this "you" stuff"? Do you want government payments to go to "religious" groups that suck off the government while attacking other Americans?

How did they "obviously" not work? What law has there been in place that required an eligible voter like myself to vote for trump? I judged the candidates on the ballot and cast my vote in person the same way that I have done since the 1970s. Why are you trying to disenfranchise me? I never owed any candidate my allegiance. Explain why you think that I have ever owed trump anything.
They didn't work because tens of thousand of illegal aliens voted.

Why do you expect them to support what you won't?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

It's been discussed here endlessly.
Your sentence is ambiguous, idiot.

The OP understands.
No, actually I really don't.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

Would it make any difference than the many other times?
Let's work this from another angle....we will accept a YES or NO.
Don't be scared, ready...here goes.
Does our black population benefit from the presence of illegals?

Only business does. But you know that already.
That means "no," blacks do not benefit from the presence of illegal aliens.

Neither do you but you won't do anything about it either.
I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.
Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

He took numerous actions to end sanctuary cities

There is no change in illegal immigration from 4 years ago.
That's pure horseshit, moron.

They didn't work because tens of thousand of illegal aliens voted.
Where did this occur? In what states did "tens of thousand of illegal aliens" vote? What do you mean by "work"? You have no evidence, do you, loser? This sounds like a drug-fueled rant.

That your whore did not win is not evidence that the system did not "work."

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.
Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

There are an unknown millions here illegally. Just as there was before Trump became president. No one is willing to address the issue. Business hiring illegals. No one.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

There are an unknown millions here illegally. Just as there was before Trump became president. No one is willing to address the issue. Business hiring illegals. No one.
Trump tried to address it, but the Dims for open borders obstructed his every move.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Trump tried to address it, but the Dims for open borders obstructed his every move.

He never addressed a single employer. No one could have stopped him from doing that. But you know that already.

Do they?
How do they?
Can Democrats really do quality work for both 'groups'...illegals and blacks?
I can't help but wonder why blacks don't seem to see illegal's as a problem, as a roadblock to prosperity for them.
Don't illegals work jobs that blacks worked for decades?
Don't they run them out of their neighborhoods by driving up rents?
Don't illegals take from their children's education quality?
Don't they create delays and backlogs within social services?
Don't they reduce the amount of help and money we can provide to black communities?

By embracing the presence of illegals, providing sanctuary and encouraging more immigration it just seems like Democrats are doing a great disservice to our black communities.
I would like to see them explain how the Black Community has benefited from its support of the Democratic Party.

Do they?
How do they?
Can Democrats really do quality work for both 'groups'...illegals and blacks?
I can't help but wonder why blacks don't seem to see illegal's as a problem, as a roadblock to prosperity for them.
Don't illegals work jobs that blacks worked for decades?
Don't they run them out of their neighborhoods by driving up rents?
Don't illegals take from their children's education quality?
Don't they create delays and backlogs within social services?
Don't they reduce the amount of help and money we can provide to black communities?

By embracing the presence of illegals, providing sanctuary and encouraging more immigration it just seems like Democrats are doing a great disservice to our black communities.
I would like to see them explain how the Black Community has benefited from its support of the Democratic Party.
Blacks in top leadership positions? A black VP and a black Secretary of Defense. Just democrats being more inclusive.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

He never addressed a single employer. No one could have stopped him from doing that. But you know that already.
Boom

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Boom
You and pknopp can shove that “BOOM” up your asses.
GET INFORMED!
Look, stop with all the “go after the employer” bullshit...you twisted unAmerican fucks love your wetbacks, you don’t give two shits that they fuck over your other pet humans (blacks) like they do.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Boom
GET INFORMED!
Look, stop with all the “go after the employer” bullshit...you twisted unAmerican fucks love your wetbacks, you don’t give two shits that they fuck over your other pet humans (blacks) like they do.

That raid started under Obama. Then what happened? The illegals were returned to work and nothing was done to the employer. As long as the jobs are here, people will come.

But go ahead and continue to blame people who can do little about the issue.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Boom
GET INFORMED!

That raid started under Obama. Then what happened? The illegals were returned to work and nothing was done to the employer. As long as the jobs are here, people will come.

Haha...that’s a lie, the raid was conducted in August of 2018, it had nothing to do with the Kenyan...and neither did the 7-eleven raids...etc etc
The Kenyan added 25% more illegals during his failed administrations...it’s how he put eight million more on the taxpayer tit.

Look, when those raids were being reported by your church CNN you people were calling to abolish iCE, you were interviewing those poor illegals and their poor children left and right...watching CNN at that time was like watching documentaries of Ethiopia in the 80’s. None of you want illegals to lose their jobs, therefore you don’t want employers prosecuted. Stop with the disingenuous bullshit already...NOBODY believes you.

"Our" Black communities?

Isn’t that what you call them?
“Black community”
“Latino community”
“Minority community”
“LGBTQ community”

You don’t refer to them as people or citizens, you segregate and compartmentalize the citizenry...it’s an affective tool.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Boom
GET INFORMED!

Haha...that’s a lie, the raid was conducted in August of 2018, it had nothing to do with the Kenyan...and neither did the 7-eleven raids...etc etc
The Kenyan added 25% more illegals during his failed administrations...it’s how he put eight million more on the taxpayer tit.

Look, when those raids were being reported by your church CNN you people were calling to abolish iCE, you were interviewing those poor illegals and their poor children left and right...watching CNN at that time was like watching documentaries of Ethiopia in the 80’s. None of you want illegals to lose their jobs, therefore you don’t want employers prosecuted. Stop with the disingenuous bullshit already...NOBODY believes you.

The investigation was started under Obama.

We do need to abolish ICE since they do not do their jobs.

Forum List

Back