Hate Speech By Gulfman

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Sometimes hate speech is appropriate.No matter who you offend.There is something I must get off my chest.I'm sorry but here it goes.I hate winter.I hate the snow and ice and cold.

See the source image

I like ice and snow before Christmas. Well, snow I like. Ice is something that could happen and it is a bit more understandable leading up to the holiday. It totally sucks afterwards. I don't understand it's existence. Three weeks ago it was almost 70 degrees and now it's 7.

Opinion rises to the level of hate speech only when directed at democrat party policies. Otherwise it's just opinion and you don't have to apologize.

Sometimes hate speech is appropriate.No matter who you offend.There is something I must get off my chest.I'm sorry but here it goes.I hate winter.I hate the snow and ice and cold.

See the source image
Ice and snow making the road conditions the dangerous situation that they become is the reason why I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I wanted to do for Christmas day this past Christmas didn't happen for this very reason. Not even my plan B could happen.

Forum List

Back