Has There Ever Been An Unarmed Black That Didn't Deserve To Be Shot?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So today there is this watered down version of a march on Washington to honor the 57th anniversary of MLK's march.....at that march will be Botham Jean's sister -- and it made me wonder, has there ever been an unarmed black man that didn't deserve to get shot by police??

Usually whenever a black man is shot -- there is this rush to find out how can we justify it by perhaps investigating his past -- most of the time, there is something someone can find to justify it....to me, Botham Jean was the closest to countering this "he was no angel" defense....I can't think of many others tho...

Walter Scott was shot in the back, but he was running from the police..so he kinda brought it on himself..
Eric Garner was selling lose cigs, was in poor health -- which resulted in his death..
Jordan Edwards was a teen leaving a party that police were called to break up...yea, the cop recklessly shot into the car and killed Jordan, but Jordan was no angel because he was supposed to be home, not at some party..
John Crawford was walking around Walmart with a bb-gun that he should have known would scare people...so he kinda deserved it...
Tamir Rice was at a park with a toy gun that he should have known would scare people...so he also deserved it...
And we all know George Floyd and most recently Jacob Blake deserved it....even the young woman that I thought would be a no-brainer, Breonna Taylor -- even some can argue she deserved it....

So besides Botham Jean, is there really any black who didn't deserve to be shot?

So today there is this watered down version of a march on Washington to honor the 57th anniversary of MLK's march.....at that march will be Botham Jean's sister -- and it made me wonder, has there ever been an unarmed black man that didn't deserve to get shot by police??

Usually whenever a black man is shot -- there is this rush to find out how can we justify it by perhaps investigating his past -- most of the time, there is something someone can find to justify it....to me, Botham Jean was the closest to countering this "he was no angel" defense....I can't think of many others tho...

Walter Scott was shot in the back, but he was running from the police..so he kinda brought it on himself..
Eric Garner was selling lose cigs, was in poor health -- which resulted in his death..
Jordan Edwards was a teen leaving a party that police were called to break up...yea, the cop recklessly shot into the car and killed Jordan, but Jordan was no angel because he was supposed to be home, not at some party..
John Crawford was walking around Walmart with a bb-gun that he should have known would scare people...so he kinda deserved it...
Tamir Rice was at a park with a toy gun that he should have known would scare people...so he also deserved it...
And we all know George Floyd and most recently Jacob Blake deserved it....even the young woman that I thought would be a no-brainer, Breonna Taylor -- even some can argue she deserved it....

So besides Botham Jean, is there really any black who didn't deserve to be shot?
How about the ex St Louis police chief or all those 100s of murdered blacks, many children that were shot by ......wait for it.....black thugs....Yeah, those blacks didnt deserve to be shot....

How about the ex St Louis police chief or all those 100s of murdered blacks, many children that were shot by ......wait for it.....black thugs....Yeah, those blacks didnt deserve to be shot....
Was he shot by the police?? If not, I don't think he qualifies....

Especially since his killer was arrested.....

But I do remember this police officer being beat by police -- and dic suckers like you trying to justify it....guess blue lives don't really matter as much as you racists claim huh

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Of hand George Floyd comes to mind. Now I get to ask you a question. Has there ever been a justifiable police killing of an unarmed black?

of course there must have been some

but if 5,000 black knuckleheads violently resist arrest and and 1 dies by the hand of a rogue cop that is not evidence of systemic racism

its evidence of black stupidity

Usually whenever a black man is shot -- there is this rush to find out how can we justify it by perhaps investigating his past

What I see is a rush to declare an illegal shooting. Even in the case of jacob blake. A felon with multiple arrest warrants out on him...resisting arrest...while trying to get his hands on the ultimate weapon...A VEHICLE!

Now I'm sure you'll argue a vehicle is not a weapon...until ofcourse a person drives thru a crowd of rioters blocking the street...then for sure it's a weapon.

The same lies as mike brown which spawned the lie of "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT"! Which then in turn caused jusse smolletts faux attack.

If America is so racist...why do blacks need to make shit up?

We saw it leading up to the 2016 election and we will see it again this year...blacks burning down black churches & spray paint the words VOTE TRUMP on the side of the burnt out building. Nobody fell for such bullshit back then & nobody is going to fall for it this year either.

And eric garner wasn't shot...he died of a heart attack.

of course there must have been some

but if 5,000 black knuckleheads violently resist arrest and and 1 dies by the hand of a rogue cop that is not evidence of systemic racism

its evidence of black stupidity
Policing certain areas seems to be getting to expensive. Maybe neighborhoods or communities can join others to get policing for themselves. And then we can end this.

why ask such a racist question???

of course unarmed PEOPLE that didnt deserve it get shot all the time,,
its not a race issue until racists make it one,,,

why ask such a racist question???

of course unarmed PEOPLE that didnt deserve it get shot all the time,,
its not a race issue until racists make it one,,,
Biff is a troll that posts purposefully racist text, then later turns on anyone agreeing.
I believe nothing that comes from him.

Usually whenever a black man is shot -- there is this rush to find out how can we justify it by perhaps investigating his past

What I see is a rush to declare an illegal shooting. Even in the case of jacob blake. A felon with multiple arrest warrants out on him...resisting arrest...while trying to get his hands on the ultimate weapon...A VEHICLE!

Now I'm sure you'll argue a vehicle is not a weapon...until ofcourse a person drives thru a crowd of rioters blocking the street...then for sure it's a weapon.

The same lies as mike brown which spawned the lie of "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT"! Which then in turn caused jusse smolletts faux attack.

We saw it leading up to the 2016 election and we will see it again this year...blacks burning down black churches & spray paint the words VOTE TRUMP on the side of the burnt out building. Nobody fell for such bullshit back then & nobody is going to fall for it this year either.

Nobody is making up racism. Mike Brown was unarmed. When did Jacob Blake compile this police record? It's funny how whites like you use one incident to make claims but if we use 1 incident of white racism on all whites, you whine like a little bitch.

Last edited:
black people can do no wrong everything bad that happens to them is someone else's fault
Since you don't see blacks complaining every time a black person gets shot by police, it stands to reason that these cases are examples of police doing wrong.

Mike Brown was unarmed.
Michael Brown was criminal on the run for strong arm robbery when confronted by a police officer assigned to secure the area. When questioned Michael Brown attempted to rob the police officer of his weapon - the police officer defended himself by holding on to his gun and firing it on Michel Brown.

When did Jacob Blake compile this police record?
reports are he was a part of a domestic disturbance and had an outstanding warrant when he refused to cooperate with the police officers responding to secure the domestic disturbance.

It's funny how whites like you use one incident to make claims but if we use 1 incident of white racism on all whites, you whine like a little bitch.
. . . And your solution is that white people needs to lets Blacks peoples alone - right?

That is called segregation - get Black peoples to dos that.

Imagine a whole state, all black all the time - nothing but n-words as far as the eye can see. It will be beautiful. Black folks can do it, and proves that they knows hows to do community better than white folks.

Of hand George Floyd comes to mind. Now I get to ask you a question. Has there ever been a justifiable police killing of an unarmed black?
All of them.......blacks aren't really human, so they basically have it coming.....

I see now why the Black Lives Matter movement bothers you folks so much -- it can be very annoying to hear a slogan like that being repeated when you absolutely think the exact opposite

Nobody is making up racism. Mike Brown was unarmed. When did Jacob Blake compile this police record? It's funny how whites like you use one incident to make claims but if we use 1 incident of white racism on all whites, you whine like a little bitch.
A comprehensive conference on all of this is needed. Without self important people involved. And it includes everything from abusive cops to stupid perps who do not listen. No committees where the ones given those positions have a high salary and free cars and bloviate as they always do. Just people whoa re concerned for their communities and their own safety.

All of them.......blacks aren't really human, so they basically have it coming.....

I see now why the Black Lives Matter movement bothers you folks so much -- it can be very annoying to hear a slogan like that being repeated when you absolutely think the exact opposite

The slogan doesn’t bother me, the organization does. And you’re not funny in anyway whatsoever

The slogan doesn’t bother me, the organization does. And you’re not funny in anyway whatsoever
Because I am not joking.....that is exactly the sentiment of most of you fake ass Trumpers...you are just too much of a coward to admit it.....and yes, the slogan bothers you -- it is the usual cop-out to try externalize your disdain onto some group....

Before that group, the popular group of choice was the NAACP, or SLC, SNCC -- there will always be conservative opposition to every civil rights movement...always has been and always will....

This fight was here before these 3 black women was born -- now you wish to pretend all of this started because of these 3 black women....like these 3 women are powerful enough to do all of this, but wasn't powerful enough to get anyone to believe Tamir Rice's life mattered...gtfoh...
blm-co-founders-720x416-01.jpg

As a famous comedian said -- the most dangerous place for a black person to exist is inside of the imagination of a white racist...

Because I am not joking.....that is exactly the sentiment of most of you fake ass Trumpers...you are just too much of a coward to admit it.....and yes, the slogan bothers you -- it is the usual cop-out to try externalize your disdain onto some group....

Before that group, the popular group of choice was the NAACP, or SLC, SNCC -- there will always be conservative opposition to every civil rights movement...always has been and always will....

This fight was here before these 3 black women was born -- now you wish to pretend all of this started because of these 3 black women....like these 3 women are powerful enough to do all of this, but wasn't powerful enough to get anyone to believe Tamir Rice's life mattered...gtfoh...
View attachment 382569

As a famous comedian said -- the most dangerous place for a black person to exist is inside of the imagination of a white racist...

It’s not my fault you have a persecution complex. I answered your question honestly and it wasn’t the answer you were looking for because of your preconceived notions. Then I ask you an honest question and you punted. Why did you even start this thread if you’re not going to listen to answers?

Did you Breonna Taylor was a point man for a drug dealer, and set some one up for murder

Forum List

Back