Is racism even real anymore?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
In the last ten years, or even the last 20, I am not seeing racism, systemic or otherwise. I am seeing poor blacks failing to acclimate and blaming their failure on whites, though. And for 50 years we have had multiple social programs that give free food & and housing and job assistance to blacks. I see blacks instead, harm whites and each other and continually shift the blame. Enough. I don't care anymore what cops do, stop rioting and looting. There are no reparations, just grow the fuck up and stop shifting the blame.

In the last ten years, or even the last 20, I am not seeing racism, systemic or otherwise. I am seeing poor blacks failing to acclimate and blaming their failure on whites, though. And for 50 years we have had multiple social programs that give free food & and housing and job assistance to blacks. I see blacks instead, harm whites and each other and continually shift the blame. Enough. I don't care anymore what cops do, stop rioting and looting. There are no reparations, just grow the fuck up and stop shifting the blame.
We need a new definition because democrats went beyond the definition

Have you thought about starting a different thread than the one you have repeated the last 1000 times?

^ I have to assume that is a parody account

There is real racism and it lies in the Democrat party as it has for hundreds of years.

There is real racism and it lies in the Democrat party as it has for hundreds of years.
^ must be parody, as actually he/she supports protecting statues and flags that respect and honor those Democrats he is talking about

• Banned
^ I have to assume that is a parody account
Yes and then, no. What is the BLM? A comedy group?

Well the GOP has been screwing regular people 4 30 years so coarse blacks do the worst. We need cheap college and training for good jobs that the Germans are getting. Because we have no money to invest in America and Americans after all the tax cuts for the rich.

Kind of is, and I'll explain how I experience it. But don't get me wrong, we'll always have some form of racism, tribal or some shit. It's the PROGS who exploit everything.

I'm on the high end of my 50s. Blond/white, nice shape for a skinny dude - I'm not sure it makes a difference, though it probably does to extent. I have an acute self-defense mechanism where I turn off people I don't want to hear, such as those looking for trouble, smart-asses, that kind of thing. I'd bottle it if I could.

Anyway, we have quite a few latino here, they arrived 30 years ago about. They're from California too. On occasion some dumbass latino thinks to show off to their family/friends, and smart off to me with my back turned. 5-10 times I get the hint right. I asked one if he had a problem, nah nah nah, just crickets, just a coward. Some also try the stare down when I only sport a friendly face, if not the look I don't give a shit. Other day I was in-line at Costco and this big fucking Mexican 12-14 years my Jr. wanted a star down. Big fucking man I guess, hates white dudes I guess. I got one shot and I like my odds, but they aint worth it. Still don't have to like it. Plain and simple, some of these guys can go fuck themselves, I don't hear or see the same things from other races.

I will also say a lot of the Latino are dirty and irresponsible, meaning many leave liter everywhere. Or maybe someone can explain why Tahoe beaches are so littered now, while there are so many more latino? My critique is colored blind, I think many of our white kids are responsible too, you know, the one's who care about stuff & stuff like that?

I have plenty of latino friends. That makes me racist for suggesting it, because it's a PROG-rule, they make shit up as they go.

Last edited:
Here's how you can be sure.

Next time you're in the grocery store check out line next to any black people, look at them and say "Damn. I forgot my watermelon. Can one of you n igger s run and fetch me one right quick ?I'll pay you a nickel. " And see how they react.

If you don't vote for Joe Biden you are a racist. If you are black and don't vote for Joe Biden you are not black. All blacks think alike according to Joe Biden. I'd say 'what is racism' has become lets say blurred by the left and Joe Biden.

must be parody, as actually he/she supports protecting statues and flags that respect and honor those Democrats he is talking about
Yes, we (American patriots) preserve statues and history so we don't forget our past good and bad. Democrats celebrate the bad and Republicans celebrate the good. We also have a deep understanding of events and times past. We do not try to apply the morals of today to the past and think we can change the past by erasing memories or statuary. In short, we learn from the past so we don't repeat the same bad shit. Destroying the past precludes that knowledge.

Last edited:
If you don't vote for Joe Biden you are a racist. If you are black and don't vote for Joe Biden you are not black. All blacks think alike according to Joe Biden. I'd say 'what is racism' has become lets say blurred by the left and Joe Biden.
Yes that's because once one recognizes just how racist Democrats are, their party will shrivel up and die because that's all they have.

Yes that's because once one recognizes just how racist Democrats are, their party will shrivel up and die because that's all they have.
wip1fpqnzb451.jpg

Well the GOP has been screwing regular people 4 30 years so coarse blacks do the worst. We need cheap college and training for good jobs that the Germans are getting. Because we have no money to invest in America and Americans after all the tax cuts for the rich.
No we need kids with work ethics and job skills-----and sorry but a liberals arts degree doesn't do this. Electricians make more than college grads, are in higher demand, and don't have the worthless college debt. Colleges have become little more than indoctrination into communism centers and debt makers for naive kids and the corrupt government.

We also need jobs brought back to the US which is trump is doing in the pharma field and manufacturing----and to stop allowing corrupt pols like Biden and Hilliary from taking bribes from our not just enemies but financial enemies the Chinese. More jobs would naturally push up wages.....and standard of living btw.

Welfare reform would slow the breeding of the dumbest most useless among us from having more and more kids like themselves creating problems that no amount of school is ever going to fix as well.

wip1fpqnzb451.jpg
Listen, Mr. 'Airborne Toxic' and 'dumbfuck'........Dear Democrats you can't be the party of blacks when you are the ones who kept and owned slaves. Today you Democrats promise blacks free shit to get their vote and keep them in the projects JUST LIKE THE PLANTATIONS. Look at all the violence in your Democrat controlled cities for further proof.

wip1fpqnzb451.jpg

President Lincoln welcomed the south back into the Union AND the Confederate flag had nothing to do with race and everything to do with the south's desire for independence.

Forum List

Back