Harris says Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground

Actually ---other countries are doing worse than the US by far....
Economically or medically?
The richest country on the planet has 4% of the world's population and 25% of global Covid-19 cases and deaths.
Its economy works well for ten percent of Americans (creditors) while its majority are falling deeper and deeper into debt.
US-consumer-credit-cards-2019-Q1.png

The State of the American Debt Slaves, Q1 2019

Maybe if you Democrats were a little smarter and stopped looking for handouts you would be in the same boat as the 10 percent who you say are doing well. Just a thought, but I realize you can't overcome your brainwashing nor your IQ.

You dembots just keep resisting facts constantly. I GET IT. Everything Trump has accomplished being President you look over.
Can you name any economic trend that Trump did NOT inherit from Obama/Bush/Clinton?

Economic policy of Donald Trump administration - Wikipedia.

"A key part of President Trump's economic strategy during his first three years (2017–2019) was to boost economic growth via tax cuts and additional spending, both of which significantly increased federal budget deficits.[1][2]

"The positive economic situation he inherited from President Obama[3][4] continued, with a labor market approaching full employment and measures of household income and wealth continuing to improve further into record territory.[5]

"President Trump also implemented trade protectionism via tariffs, primarily on imports from China,[1] as part of his 'America First' strategy.[6][7]

"According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the number of Americans without health insurance increased under Trump,[8] while his tax cuts were projected to worsen income inequality.[9] "

Since Biden/Harris is going to crush Trump, I want to here specifics.
I know you're asking for economic specifics, and Andrew Bacevich has a number of suggestions for Biden's first hundred days including this one concerning a $721 billion slush fund:

Andrew Bacevich - Wikipedia

"Day 9: Do what your predecessor vowed to do, but didn’t: end America’s endless wars.

"At your first full-fledged cabinet meeting, charge your new Defense Secretary James Webb with providing a detailed schedule for a deliberate, but comprehensive withdrawal (no ifs, ands, or buts) of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and the Persian Gulf, with a completion date by the end of your first year in office.":omg:

"AUGUST 14, 2020
Biden Wins, Then What?
by ANDREW BACEVICH"

Maybe if you Democrats were a little smarter and stopped looking for handouts you would be in the same boat as the 10 percent who you say are doing well. Just a thought, but I realize you can't overcome your brainwashing nor your IQ
Maybe you conservatives should stop blaming the victims.
When rich, parasitic creditors acquire sufficient control over government, debt becomes a necessary survival condition for a vast majority of productive workers
US-consumer-credit-2020-08-09-percent-gdp.png

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/08/...laves-q2-2020-the-credit-card-phenomenon.html

Were you really sufficiently stupid to believe a corrupt, demented, and bigoted crony-capitalist had any intention of putting ordinary Americans first?:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe if you Democrats were a little smarter and stopped looking for handouts you would be in the same boat as the 10 percent who you say are doing well. Just a thought, but I realize you can't overcome your brainwashing nor your IQ
When rich, parasitic creditors acquire sufficient control over government, debt becomes a necessary survival condition for a vast majority of productive workers

The State of U.S. Debt Slaves Q2 2020: The Credit Card Phenomenon | FR24 News English

Were you really sufficiently stupid to believe a corrupt, demented, and bigoted crony-capitalist had any intention of putting ordinary Americans first?:auiqs.jpg:

One might give Trump's handling of the econ some credit for it at least stabilizing before the pandemic, that he ignored, but notice when it actually decreased.

But yeah, we are a credit driven economy. It's a bit nerve racking that Biden was a principal author of making bankruptcy harder to access

Last edited:
Trump labelled the Obama economy a bubble in the summer of 2016, and he was exactly correct. Since then he has done nothing but inflate the bubble ever further. Then came the MAGA Virus:
fredgraph7-1024x395.png

Trump's Real Record on Unemployment in Two Graphs - CounterPunch.org

"See the sharp drop for the Trump years? Yeah, I don’t either. By the way, I am being very polite in leaving out the impact of the pandemic, which would show unemployment soaring.

"That has not happened in most other countries because their leaders were better able to deal with the pandemic and the economy."

"That has not happened in most other countries because their leaders were better able to deal with the pandemic and the economy."

Liar.

Didn’t ask if he was. Asked if he made us fat. I know You’re stupid and wasted your money at U of Buffalo but please answer my question
Sorry, too busy mocking your lame obesity excuse for Trumps inept leadership
I am 100% right. Again, when you want to behave like an adult. Ping me. You’re an idiot.

Your fat people excuse is worthy of mocking
Why not just admit the US fucked up?
Because I gave you medical links. Skinny young people don’t die from this. Why not admit you’re full of shit and I just made you the laughing stock of the board. I gave You links as proof. Your proof is orange man bad. You’re a fucking loser.

Are you stupid or just plain deceptive in defending Trumps horrible performance?

I posted about infections not deaths. Low weight may save your life but not prevent infection.

EU had an initial infection spike that mirrored ours. They recovered, we did not.
The US has five percent of the worlds population but twenty five percent of the infections and deaths.
Has nothing to do with BMI and everything to do with destructive leadership.
Infections are because we test more you stupid idiot. They are irrelevant. Deaths are relevant. Why are you so fucking stupid? Honestly. You’re an idiot.

I can’t believe it
Even you are spouting that lame Trump excuse. One of the dumbest explanations ever

If our high infection rate is only because of large numbers of tests, why are our hospitalizations so high? Why are a thousand people a day dying?
Both of those happen because COVID is rampant and have nothing to do with tests
Hospitalizations are high cause we are fat. Look it up. Skinny people under 65 don’t have issues. I had and it was nothing. Thousands dying cause they are fat and or old. I gave you the fucking links you idiot. I bet You’re fat too. We are the fattest country in the world. Europe is skinny, all the countries in it compared to us. Fewer whoppers and you’ll be fine. We also have the highest number of cases of heart disease and deaths. Trumps fault too? You stupid idiot.

Wait...wait

I get it

We have five million cases only because tests say so
Only fat people get hospitalized and die

There must be space for you at Trump briefings

The US has five percent of the worlds population and 25 percent of the infections and deaths. Those numbers don’t lie. The US has handled COVID worse than any nation on earth

We have Trump to blame

Educate yourself, idiot.
Do they stop the spread?
No

Do they slow down the spread?
Hell yes
Depends on the mask. You cannot even admit that obesity impacts how you react to COVID. You are a very stupid person.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/08/...laves-q2-2020-the-credit-card-phenomenon.html

So that leaves you out, eh comrade?

But yeah, we are a credit driven economy. It's a bit nerve racking that Biden was a principal author of making bankruptcy harder to access
Biden was known as "the Senator from DuPont" during his early days in "public service." Along with Bill and Hill and Barry he told his base to vote Republican if you don't like NAFTA. Anyone old enough to remember how Biden and Trump were regarded in the 1980s knows they each polled in the 1%-2% range of possible POTUS candidates, and forty years later, they are the only two possible winners?:omg:
6834773008_e885e32526_b-709x400-c.jpg

American Exceptionalism: The Gender Factor

Do you think that many Voters will buy that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground?
How can the Dems make Trump responsible for the Pandemic Recession whilst they demand that businesses schools and churches remain closed?

The United States would not have to close business's and schools if Donald Trump had sealed off the country back in January to prevent the pandemic from penetrating deeply into the U.S. population. TAIWAN's economy is doing well and people are going about their normal lives and they only suffered 7 deaths and less than 500 infections. The United States could be where TAIWAN is, but its not because Trump failed to do anything of significance in protecting the American people from this pandemic. Now the United States is stuck with the virus which continues to spread and kill and injure Americans across the country. It is a failure of epic proportions. The United States has the 10th highest per capita rate of infections from covid-19 and the 10th highest number of deaths per capita from covid-19. Things are so bad in the United States that American citizens are banned from entering most countries on the planet.
You’ve got to be a full blown retard to think this country could ever be “sealed”. Hundreds of International flights everyday and still loads of illegals flowing over the border thanks to Dems fighting the new wall. Then to say we could “be like Taiwan”....a small island nation...
Yup, you’re an idiot.

Trump labelled the Obama economy a bubble in the summer of 2016, and he was exactly correct. Since then he has done nothing but inflate the bubble ever further. Then came the MAGA Virus:
fredgraph7-1024x395.png

"See the sharp drop for the Trump years? Yeah, I don’t either. By the way, I am being very polite in leaving out the impact of the pandemic, which would show unemployment soaring.

Liar.
//www.nasdaq.com/articles/german-economy-will-grow-strongly-in-q3-but-full-recovery-will-take-time-ministry-2020-08

Nobody's predicting positive growth for the US in the 3rd qtr.

Biden was known as "the Senator from DuPont" during his early days in "public service." Along with Bill and Hill and Barry he told his base to vote Republican if you don't like NAFTA. Anyone old enough to remember how Biden and Trump were regarded in the 1980s knows they each polled in the 1%-2% range of possible POTUS candidates, and forty years later, they are the only two possible winners?:omg:
6834773008_e885e32526_b-709x400-c.jpg

American Exceptionalism: The Gender Factor

If only we had more Marxism, we could be as successful as Russia, eh?

fredgraph7-1024x395.png

Liar.
//www.nasdaq.com/articles/german-economy-will-grow-strongly-in-q3-but-full-recovery-will-take-time-ministry-2020-08

Nobody's predicting positive growth for the US in the 3rd qtr.

As opposed to "most other countries"?

Harris was right. She said trump squandered every inheritance he ever received. No truer statements have ever been made. Trump squandered his father's inheritance. Now he has squandered Obama's inheritance. No content with that Trump isnow attempting to squander the birthright of young Americans as well.

She nailed Trump.

Um, you might want to do the math on what Trump inherited vs his net worth now. In case you didn't know, it takes 1000 million to make 1 billion.
That Trump's net worth has risen during his tenure as Presidency is no doubt true. How many tens of millions has the American Taxpayer paid to Trump resorts so Trump can golf at those same resorts? How many millions have been spent by foreign diplomats at Trump resorts to curry favor with Trump? Countless millions I am sure.

His net worth prior to running for President was multitudes greater than his inheritance. What don't you understand?
Oh....you have access to his financial records? Care to share with us?

Forum List

Back