Harris says Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground

Do you think that many Voters will buy that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground?
How can the Dems make Trump responsible for the Pandemic Recession whilst they demand that businesses schools and churches remain closed?

Stock market says otherwise.
GDP says otherwise.....to the point of Negative 33 percent
Major contraction of the economy

Right, all over the world. I guess every world leader was terrible at handling this pandemic. Only Biden or Obama could have done better. LOL
The rest of the world is recovering and their economies are rebounding. But we have Trump, a man who has denied the severity of COVID from day 1.
Not only Biden and Obama, but Hillary and most of the Republicans would have done better. Trump has been a disaster
Link it as it is not true. We have the Democrats who are scared to open schools. We are also the fattest country. Doesn't help.
Here is the US vs EU in COVID cases. Notice how they recovered after the peak while we flatlined and then increased. They did not have Trump to lead them. They took it seriously.

View attachment 374602
We are fatter than the EU....thats the difference.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Obesity’s Role in COVID-19 Deaths: Big Food, Slow Government to Blame?

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

Even mild obesity linked to severe COVID-19, death, in study

Think Trump made us fat?
If Obesity is such a factor, why did they peak at 30,000 cases just lIke we did. Yet they recovered and we didn’t. Did they suddenly get skinny in April?
They are thinner and protected the olds. We did too but we have way more fats. Compare us to Thailand for example. COVID doesn’t kill skinny people under 65. Duh. Again, I gave you links. You too stupid to click on them? We are fatter than any EUR country and by far.
I know you try very hard to protect Trump. But your lame obesity excuse just doesn’t cut the mustard.
Thinness would not help you from getting infected. It may protect you from dying but not from exposure
The EU had the same rate of infection as we did and shot up at the same rate as we did. BMI did not protect them. But the EU infections dropped dramatically after April because they made hard choices. We did not

Do you think that many Voters will buy that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground?
How can the Dems make Trump responsible for the Pandemic Recession whilst they demand that businesses schools and churches remain closed?

Stock market says otherwise.
GDP says otherwise.....to the point of Negative 33 percent
Major contraction of the economy

Right, all over the world. I guess every world leader was terrible at handling this pandemic. Only Biden or Obama could have done better. LOL
The rest of the world is recovering and their economies are rebounding. But we have Trump, a man who has denied the severity of COVID from day 1.
Not only Biden and Obama, but Hillary and most of the Republicans would have done better. Trump has been a disaster
Link it as it is not true. We have the Democrats who are scared to open schools. We are also the fattest country. Doesn't help.
Here is the US vs EU in COVID cases. Notice how they recovered after the peak while we flatlined and then increased. They did not have Trump to lead them. They took it seriously.

View attachment 374602
We are fatter than the EU....thats the difference.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Obesity’s Role in COVID-19 Deaths: Big Food, Slow Government to Blame?

BMI and future risk for COVID-19 infection and death across sex, age and ethnicity: Preliminary findings from UK biobank

Even mild obesity linked to severe COVID-19, death, in study

Think Trump made us fat?
If Obesity is such a factor, why did they peak at 30,000 cases just lIke we did. Yet they recovered and we didn’t. Did they suddenly get skinny in April?
They are thinner and protected the olds. We did too but we have way more fats. Compare us to Thailand for example. COVID doesn’t kill skinny people under 65. Duh. Again, I gave you links. You too stupid to click on them? We are fatter than any EUR country and by far.
I know you try very hard to protect Trump. But your lame obesity excuse just doesn’t cut the mustard.
Thinness would not help you from getting infected. It may protect you from dying but not from exposure
The EU had the same rate of infection as we did and shot up at the same rate as we did. BMI did not protect them. But the EU infections dropped dramatically after April because they made hard choices. We did not
Shhhhh...an adult is speaking. We test more so we have more cases but deaths are higher due to BMI. Let me know if you need me to explain it to you further. Thanks.

Didn’t ask if he was. Asked if he made us fat. I know You’re stupid and wasted your money at U of Buffalo but please answer my question
Sorry, too busy mocking your lame obesity excuse for Trumps inept leadership
I am 100% right. Again, when you want to behave like an adult. Ping me. You’re an idiot.

We might be looking at 12 years of neoliberal power at the top of the Democratic Party because of the specter of a very young and ambitious person on the ticket

That’s a real fear

We are in the middle of the biggest protest movement in history, which is protesting exactly the same kind of policies that Attorney General Harris oversaw, had direct authority to change, and declined to change in meaningful ways

I would like a candidate who offers big change.

KH indicated immediately after being named that she was not in any way tethered to the truth. Lied about the economy, lied about Covid, lied about unemployment. Typical Leftist.

Trump labelled the Obama economy a bubble in the summer of 2016, and he was exactly correct. Since then he has done nothing but inflate the bubble ever further. Then came the MAGA Virus:
fredgraph7-1024x395.png

Trump's Real Record on Unemployment in Two Graphs - CounterPunch.org

"See the sharp drop for the Trump years? Yeah, I don’t either. By the way, I am being very polite in leaving out the impact of the pandemic, which would show unemployment soaring.

"That has not happened in most other countries because their leaders were better able to deal with the pandemic and the economy."
Actually ---other countries are doing worse than the US by far....

Didn’t ask if he was. Asked if he made us fat. I know You’re stupid and wasted your money at U of Buffalo but please answer my question
I am 100% right. Again, when you want to behave like an adult. Ping me. You’re an idiot.

Your fat people excuse is worthy of mocking
Why not just admit the US fucked up?

Actually, Trump ran the Obama economy underground.
NEGATIVE 33 percent GDP

Obama gave Trump 4.5 percent unemployment, Trump now has 11 percent unemployment
Trump took it down to 3.5%, and now it's regain at record speed.

He has had double digit unemployment for three months. That is no record. Neither is tens of millions out of work
The china flu hoax crashed the economy, and Trump is bringing it back quickly. But your hope for your fellow americans to suffer is noted. All because you lost an election.
Why we have the worst infection rate in the world

Trump listening to assholes like you who still claim it is a hoax
2000 tested positive in north Carolina turned out to be wrong. Assholes like yourself are inflating the numbers to make Trump look bad.

NEGATIVE 33 percent GDP

Obama gave Trump 4.5 percent unemployment, Trump now has 11 percent unemployment

He has had double digit unemployment for three months. That is no record. Neither is tens of millions out of work
The china flu hoax crashed the economy, and Trump is bringing it back quickly. But your hope for your fellow americans to suffer is noted. All because you lost an election.

2000 tested positive in north Carolina turned out to be wrong. Assholes like yourself are inflating the numbers to make Trump look bad.

150,000 deaths say you are wrong
Trump has 5 million cases to brag about

Your fat people excuse is worthy of mocking
Why not just admit the US fucked up?
Because I gave you medical links. Skinny young people don’t die from this. Why not admit you’re full of shit and I just made you the laughing stock of the board. I gave You links as proof. Your proof is orange man bad. You’re a fucking loser.

NEGATIVE 33 percent GDP

Yes, if you have a heart attack and die, and you tested positive for covid. You died of covid. Anywayn Fauci predicted over 2 million would die. Trump preformed a miracle. Just like with isreal.

Actually ---other countries are doing worse than the US by far....
Economically or medically?
The richest country on the planet has 4% of the world's population and 25% of global Covid-19 cases and deaths.
Its economy works well for ten percent of Americans (creditors) while its majority are falling deeper and deeper into debt.
US-consumer-credit-cards-2019-Q1.png

The State of the American Debt Slaves, Q1 2019

NEGATIVE 33 percent GDP

Just checked the deaths from last year, compared to this year. About the same. Shut an economy because you lost an election. That's gonna hurt you in November.

The economy was booming under Trump. Job growth was through the roof until this Chinese Virus hit America. But believe it or not the jobs are still booming for essential type jobs. Under Trump there's still a strong work force going on as we speak. Stock markets are recovering much better than we thought.

The china flu hoax crashed the economy, and Trump is bringing it back quickly. But your hope for your fellow Americans to suffer is noted. All because you lost an election.

…and is about to lose another one.

NEGATIVE 33 percent GDP

Who directed everybody to stay home and closed jobs?

Forum List

Back