Harris says Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground

EfUo9nWWsAEYBBU

Perfect time to show charts.

Didn’t ask if he was. Asked if he made us fat. I know You’re stupid and wasted your money at U of Buffalo but please answer my question
Sorry, too busy mocking your lame obesity excuse for Trumps inept leadership
I am 100% right. Again, when you want to behave like an adult. Ping me. You’re an idiot.

Your fat people excuse is worthy of mocking
Why not just admit the US fucked up?
Because I gave you medical links. Skinny young people don’t die from this. Why not admit you’re full of shit and I just made you the laughing stock of the board. I gave You links as proof. Your proof is orange man bad. You’re a fucking loser.

Are you stupid or just plain deceptive in defending Trumps horrible performance?

I posted about infections not deaths. Low weight may save your life but not prevent infection.

EU had an initial infection spike that mirrored ours. They recovered, we did not.
The US has five percent of the worlds population but twenty five percent of the infections and deaths.
Has nothing to do with BMI and everything to do with destructive leadership.

The economy was booming under Trump. Job growth was through the roof until this Chinese Virus hit America. But believe it or not the jobs are still booming for essential type jobs. Under Trump there's still a strong work force going on as we speak. Stock markets are recovering much better than we thought.
The stock market is booming because of trillion$ courtesy of the Federal Reserve. Job growth under Trump was a continuation of a trend that began in 2009. The richest ten percent of Americans have done well under Trump, but those gains have not trickled down.

Trump Did Nothing to Help the Economic Boom

"But this (low wage job growth) likely wasn't a function of anything Trump did; instead, it probably reflected the length of the expansion.

"Lower-wage workers with less education tend to be the first to get fired in a recession and the last to get hired when the economy recovers, meaning that their income gains tend to come only at the end of long periods of growth.

"Trump simply came into office at an opportune time."

The economy was booming under Trump. Job growth was through the roof until this Chinese Virus hit America. But believe it or not the jobs are still booming for essential type jobs. Under Trump there's still a strong work force going on as we speak. Stock markets are recovering much better than we thought.
The stock market is booming because of trillion$ courtesy of the Federal Reserve. Job growth under Trump was a continuation of a trend that began in 2009. The richest ten percent of Americans have done well under Trump, but those gains have not trickled down.

Trump Did Nothing to Help the Economic Boom

"But this (low wage job growth) likely wasn't a function of anything Trump did; instead, it probably reflected the length of the expansion.

"Lower-wage workers with less education tend to be the first to get fired in a recession and the last to get hired when the economy recovers, meaning that their income gains tend to come only at the end of long periods of growth.

"Trump simply came into office at an opportune time."

You dembots just keep resisting facts constantly. I GET IT. Everything Trump has accomplished being President you look over.

Do you think that many Voters will buy that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground?
How can the Dems make Trump responsible for the Pandemic Recession whilst they demand that businesses schools and churches remain closed?

Here we go again. All Democrats do is blame. If Harris is so certain that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground, what is the Biden/Harris plan to get US out of the recession expeditiously? Obama/Biden pulled this shit in 2008 and spent the next 6 years blaming Bush. For the swing voters, what is the plan?

Since Biden/Harris is going to crush Trump, I want to here specifics.

Didn’t ask if he was. Asked if he made us fat. I know You’re stupid and wasted your money at U of Buffalo but please answer my question
I am 100% right. Again, when you want to behave like an adult. Ping me. You’re an idiot.

Because I gave you medical links. Skinny young people don’t die from this. Why not admit you’re full of shit and I just made you the laughing stock of the board. I gave You links as proof. Your proof is orange man bad. You’re a fucking loser.

Are you stupid or just plain deceptive in defending Trumps horrible performance?

I posted about infections not deaths. Low weight may save your life but not prevent infection.

EU had an initial infection spike that mirrored ours. They recovered, we did not.
The US has five percent of the worlds population but twenty five percent of the infections and deaths.
Infections are because we test more you stupid idiot. They are irrelevant. Deaths are relevant. Why are you so fucking stupid? Honestly. You’re an idiot.

Infections are because we test more you stupid idiot. They are irrelevant. Deaths are relevant. Why are you so fucking stupid? Honestly. You’re an idiot.

I can’t believe it
Even you are spouting that lame Trump excuse. One of the dumbest explanations ever

If our high infection rate is only because of large numbers of tests, why are our hospitalizations so high? Why are a thousand people a day dying?
Both of those happen because COVID is rampant and have nothing to do with tests

I can’t believe it
Even you are spouting that lame Trump excuse. One of the dumbest explanations ever

If our high infection rate is only because of large numbers of tests, why are our hospitalizations so high? Why are a thousand people a day dying?
Hospitalizations are high cause we are fat. Look it up. Skinny people under 65 don’t have issues. I had and it was nothing. Thousands dying cause they are fat and or old. I gave you the fucking links you idiot. I bet You’re fat too. We are the fattest country in the world. Europe is skinny, all the countries in it compared to us. Fewer whoppers and you’ll be fine. We also have the highest number of cases of heart disease and deaths. Trumps fault too? You stupid idiot.

I can’t believe it

Hospitalizations are high cause we are fat. Look it up. Skinny people under 65 don’t have issues. I had and it was nothing. Thousands dying cause they are fat and or old. I gave you the fucking links you idiot. I bet You’re fat too. We are the fattest country in the world. Europe is skinny, all the countries in it compared to us. Fewer whoppers and you’ll be fine. We also have the highest number of cases of heart disease and deaths. Trumps fault too? You stupid idiot.

Wait...wait

I get it

We have five million cases only because tests say so
Only fat people get hospitalized and die

There must be space for you at Trump briefings

The US has five percent of the worlds population and 25 percent of the infections and deaths. Those numbers don’t lie. The US has handled COVID worse than any nation on earth

We have Trump to blame

I can’t believe it

Wait...wait

I get it

The US has five percent of the worlds population and 25 percent of the infections and deaths. Those numbers don’t lie. The US has handled COVID worse than any nation on earth

We have Trump to blame
I gave you the links. If your BMI is over 20 your chances of dying increase by 40% if your BMI is over 40 they increase by 90%. Why don't you show something that says BMI has no impact? You fat leftist loser. You don't get it. With or without Trump the deaths will keep happening because we locked our gyms and people are sitting home and getting fatter...quarantine fifteen.

You are a very stupid person. Again, I had this. I am donating convalescent plasma to help others. What are you doing other than whining like a bitch?

I can’t believe it

Wait...wait

I get it

We have Trump to blame

Educate yourself, idiot.

If Harris is so certain that Trump ran Obama's economy into the ground, what is the Biden/Harris plan to get US out of the recession expeditiously?

Probably nationwide shutdowns of all “nonessential” companies and other activities, similar to what is happening at the state level in certain badly-run Democrap states.

And lots of Black Lies Matter riots. Think of property looted from stores, homes, and businesses, as an economic stimulus for the looters. And think of all the jobs created for construction workers, rebuilding what the “peaceful protesters” destroy.

Last edited:
The left are imbeciles. The pandemic has caused a world-wide economic disaster. That was NOT Trump's fault. Prior to the pandemic, the economy was in Goldie Lox territory. Too much CNN and MSNBC has fried some brains.
Shitstain obama paid the Chinese to develop the virus.

Infections aren't because we test more. They lie more. We know for a fact that people who have never been tested have been notified of a positive result. We know that people died who never had the Chinese flu have been said to have died of the flu. We have been lied to since day one.

I can’t believe it

Wait...wait

I get it

We have Trump to blame

Educate yourself, idiot.
Do they stop the spread?
No

Do they slow down the spread?
Hell yes

I can’t believe it

Wait...wait

I get it

We have Trump to blame

Educate yourself, idiot.
Do they stop the spread?
No

Do they slow down the spread?
Hell yes

Talk of Lockdowns, masks, “stay home, stay safe” went soft if not silent in May when the George Floyd riots sparked. When it comes to riots, the Left stays soft on COVID 19 safeguards.

Forum List

Back