Happy Memorial Day from Democrat controlled Chicago. 53 shot, 12 killed.

A culture of violence, murder, and continuous wars by America.

It's o.k. to expedite the discussion by laying the blame on one side due to dysfunctional domestic politics.

It would be more productive to not try to limit the discussion to just Chicago when the entire country is awash in mass murder by gun.
No, the entire country is not awash in mass murder by gun. Only the areas awash with Blacks, drugs, and illegal guns.

No, the entire country is not awash in mass murder by gun. Only the areas awash with Blacks, drugs, and illegal guns.
If your motive is to qualify the mass murder by gun according to your domestic politics, I can agree in principle for the sake of the discussion.

Mentioning blacks, drugs, and guns are all valid points.
Mentioning blacks can become even more valid if the reason why that criminal element has spiralled so far out of control in America now.

But then that can be said about guns and drugs too!

Nobody is denying my friend!

The number of deaths by gun continues to climb in America.

Of course it's not the guns to blame, it's the culture of violence and America's continuous wars that keeps the gunplay rising.

How bad can it get?
u
The only American I've ever heard who wants to accept responsibility is Michael Moore!
There is no relationship between the American war machine, which I don't disagree on, and the massive number of shootings that occur every day due to drug/gang violence. Sure there are other types of shootings that occur every day, but the MAJORITY are drug/gang bangers shooting each other and killing innocent people in the crossfire.

There is no relationship between the American war machine, which I don't disagree on, and the massive number of shootings that occur every day due to drug/gang violence. Sure there are other types of shootings that occur every day, but the MAJORITY are drug/gang bangers shooting each other and killing innocent people in the crossfire.
Don't you understand that drug/gang violence is related to America's culture of wars?

Consider any of the countries that have close to no gun murder and violence, and what they don't do.

I think you may be ready to face the questions and the issue!

It's a major stride forward to accept that it's not the guns that are the problem.

If you reject my suggestion then maybe you can make one of your own. You can fall back on the drug/gangbangers but you have to be willing to go farther back than that.

~~~~~~
More KIA and WIA than a normal day in the Ukraine and it's all Black-on-Black violence.
I'm not denying the facts!

But I'm not going to get into it with you because you have proven time and again to be a spamming piece of ya'all shit.

If your motive is to qualify the mass murder by gun according to your domestic politics, I can agree in principle for the sake of the discussion.

Mentioning blacks, drugs, and guns are all valid points.
Mentioning blacks can become even more valid if the reason why that criminal element has spiralled so far out of control in America now.

But then that can be said about guns and drugs too!

Nobody is denying my friend!
My area of the country definitely has more guns per capita than Chicago. Compared to Chicago I live in paradise.

My area of the country definitely has more guns per capita than Chicago. Compared to Chicago I live in paradise.
That serves as proof that it's not the number or guns!

Do you want to take part in a discussion on America's huge mass murder issue or not?

What are the factors than make your area safe, as opposed to Chicago?

And then tell us what has caused Chicago's and the rest of America's huge problem?

That serves as proof that it's not the number or guns!

Do you want to take part in a discussion on America's huge mass murder issue or not?

What are the factors than make your area safe, as opposed to Chicago?

And then tell us what has caused Chicago's and the rest of America's huge problem?
Black gangs and drugs. That's the problem.

A culture of violence, murder, and continuous wars by America.

It's o.k. to expedite the discussion by laying the blame on one side due to dysfunctional domestic politics.

It would be more productive to not try to limit the discussion to just Chicago when the entire country is awash in mass murder by gun.

Show us one gun which, of its own volition, killed anyone.

Black gangs and drugs. That's the problem.
America's problem of never being willing to accept black people as equals.

That has resulted in a situation in which an appreciable number of black people in America are no longer worthy of being treated as equals.

So essentially we agree on one of the basic reasons why America has such a huge gun violence problem.

And criminal problem and incarceration problem and wrongheaded response against rehabilitation and the highest rate of incarceration and highest rate of recidivism and most jails in the world and, and, ......................

Go play in the streets hon and don't forget to pack heat!

America's problem of never being willing to accept black people as equals.

That has resulted in a situation in which an appreciable number of black people in America are no longer worthy of being treated as equals.

So essentially we agree on one of the basic reasons why America has such a huge gun violence problem.

And criminal problem and incarceration problem and wrongheaded response against rehabilitation and the highest rate of incarceration and highest rate of recidivism and most jails in the world and, and, ......................

Go play in the streets hon and don't forget to pack heat!

We elected a black president, something your racist shithole country has never done.

Forum List

Back