What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy left handed yak petting 2/3 month!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because making up oppressed groups and fighting against that particular form of oppression, no matter how minor or trivial, that is a thing.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And the other 1/3 of the month? Stop being rational and exhaling and contributing to Co2 emissions.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy "left handed yak petter made up imaginary made up constructs day". Take "gravity," i's a cis gender made up 1000 year old construct, that we use to plot the stars, use to navigate the universe. Um as opposed to liberal "lets dispose of 1000 year cultural norms, and just make up shit" Really?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Buddy, are you drunk?

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because making up oppressed groups and fighting against that particular form of oppression, no matter how minor or trivial, that is a thing.
Yeah, don’t you hate it when NFL players wear pink gloves and shoes in October, just for some disease only half the population usually needs to be worried about?

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Buddy, are you drunk?
Really? Ask yourself, we have an ENIRE MONTH devoted to 5% of the populace based on their sexuality. I posted this thread tongue in cheek, But Liberals make homosexuality a pride thing WE have to observe. They seriously did this. But you question me? Oh, really?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really? Ask yourself, we have an ENIRE MONTH devoted to 5% of the populace based on their sexuality. I posted this thread tongue in cheek, But Liberals make homosexuality a pride thing WE have to observe. They seriously did this. But you question me? Oh, really?

Your delivery sucked. I had no idea what the fuck you were getting at.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Must be my democrat side : I am really concerned with what you think.

I think you should make it so that I'm not questioning if an eight year old wrote something on a Lucky Charms sugar binge.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List