Happy Independence Day!!!

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
So whats on the docket for tomorrow?....whats goin on the grill?.....anyone doing their own fireworks?.....and whats your drink of choice?......
Stay safe and sane everyone.....

Two questions for everyone regarding freedoms born to us by the Constitution.

What are you free from, and what are we free for?

Freedom from tyranny for the preservation of liberty....

So whats on the docket for tomorrow?....whats goin on the grill?.....anyone doing their own fireworks?.....and whats your drink of choice?......

I'll probably be fighting off alien ships so I won't go quietly into the night.........

If you have any more of that let me know....I want to see aliens too....:wink_2:

I've been assigned grill and setup duty! :spinner: Hopefully I'll just be 2nd Grill.
It's going to be about 102 tomorrow, so wanna keep that noon-ish outside time to a minimum.

The family is coming down for steamed crabs and shrimp. They'll stay until Monday. Well do some kayaking and fishing out of Havre de Grace. COVID-19 killed the parade there. Oh well. I'm still kicking around the idea of taking a ride up to Gettysburg tomorrow. The wife says, "no!" but we'll see . . .

Forum List

Back