Jesse Lee Peterson, never afraid of left wing racists, wants July to be White History Month, to fight off democrat racists.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Jesse Lee Peterson has been living "Black Lives Matter....." His organization has been trying to help Black men, raised in homes without fathers to find peace and forgiveness...so that they can become men and take care of their own families....

He is a Civil Rights hero, and someone who actually cares about all human beings, not just one race......

He understands that Whites in the U.S. are knuckling under false attacks by the democrat party, who exploit Blacks, and Hispanics...but not Asians since they do so well in this country......in order to take power and money from Americans....even as they destroy Black families....

Talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson is calling for July to be White History Month, urging Americans to stand up for the country's greatness as leftists continue destroying statues and monuments across the U.S.

“I’m looking at white people under attack and they’re afraid to stand up for themselves. And there’s no real appreciation in America for white people who founded and created the greatest country on this side of heaven,” said Peterson, who grew up on a plantation in Alabama and lived in the Jim Crow era.

“The children of destruction and the children of lies want to destroy American history,” he continued. “And so I started White History Month 1) to show my appreciation 2) to encourage white people to stand up and speak up, and 3) to remind all generations of the history of America. Where we’ve come from, and the love that is in this country that came from God, that comes from God.”

To sit back and allow U.S. history to “disappear” would be a huge mistake, Peterson argued.

“So we just need to remind folks how great this country is,” he said. “Evil is working through these people to destroy good…we’ve got to stand up.”

White people have done a lot in this country, that's for sure. Spending a little time each year studying the accomplishments of Honkies all the way back to the "honky in the sky", Almighty God.

Wow that is one brave guy. I hope he has private security, I think he just became
Enemy of the Mob #1.

The man has balls of steel......he has been fighting against the democrat party war on Black Americans for a long time now.......a humble guy, but a tough fighter.......he should be the man leading the Black community....not the democrat party marxists who see nothing wrong with burning, looting and killing Black Americans in their neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back