HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY !!!

banner_columbus.gif

Too bad he never discovered North America...
Yes he did.

He did?

What part of Mexico, United States or Canada did he land on?

I wrote North America and not Central America or the Islands off the coast...

I bet you believe Columbus was the first human to discover the New World, right?

Yeah, yeah, everyone is impressed that you completed Jr. High.

Yes he did.

He did?

I bet you believe Columbus was the first human to discover the New World, right?

Go fuck yourself...

Don't you have some Chinese or Filipino's to ass rape in the name of the rising sun!

Well seeing all of you love Columbus so much then how many of you will ass rape the native females while cutting their babies throats?

Want to celebrate Columbus day like a real Catholic and Spaniard then do it right or don't celebrate it at all!

....The ... Catholic...want to pretend that all civilizations in this region of the world was nothing and until the Catholics came those pagans were uncivilized as can be....

"No informed person would endeavor to maintain that the churchmen were always in the right, but by the same token no one can deny that they were generally on the side of the angels in their treatment of the Indians. It was the outraged voice of the friar, Bartolomé de las Casas, which first made Europe aware of the fate that had befallen thousands of the natives in enslavement by the Spanish conquerors. As it was the agitation aroused by Las Casas and his kind that prompted Pope Paul III in 1537 to issue the bull Sublimis Deus in which he declared: "The said Indians and all other people who may later be discovered by Christians, are by no means to be deprived of their liberty or the possession of their property, even though they be outside the faith of Jesus Christ." (American Catholicism, 5)

- John Tracy Ellis, one of the fathers of American Catholic historiography

Well seeing all of you love Columbus so much then how many of you will ass rape the native females while cutting their babies throats?

Want to celebrate Columbus day like a real Catholic and Spaniard then do it right or don't celebrate it at all!

Maybe, just maybe things would have turned out differently if the natives hadn't kill the 39 folks left behind to work with them?

Maybe, just maybe things would have turned out differently if the natives hadn't kill the 39 folks left behind to work with them?

No, and it does not excuse the Spaniards and the Catholic Church for their mass Genocide...

Try again!

Yes he did.

He did?

Don't you have some Chinese or Filipino's to ass rape in the name of the rising sun!

?
Huh?
?

Will you be at one of the parades?

He's probably high enough to be one of the floats.

Yes he did.

He did?

?
Huh?
?
Leftists let their racism show whenever they get hot under the collar.

Forum List

Back