Happy birthday FLOTUS

i don't remember so many ass kissing righties writing love threads about the first lady dot com. your threads about her are borderline obsessive. do you write her love letters?

oh, and happy bday mrs. obama.

She seems to be one of the few people who cares about saving those little fat white kids from fat-related diseases.

I don't remember Lefties hating on the last FLOTUS. You Righties have no shame :( NONE!!! :mad:

You have a severely limited awareness of the world around you then...just look up Maureen Dowd and her comments on LB.

She seems to be one of the few people who cares about saving those little fat white kids from fat-related diseases.

I have a feeling that if the obesity rates weren't disproportionately higher in the black community she would have never started the initiative.

ASPE

Obesity disproportionately affects certain minority youth populations. NHANES found that African American and Mexican American adolescents ages 12-19 were more likely to be overweight, at 21 percent and 23 percent respectively, than non-Hispanic White adolescents (14 percent).[4] In children 6-11 years old, 22 percent of Mexican American children were overweight, whereas 20 percent of African American children and 14 percent of non-Hispanic White children were overweight.[5] In addition to the children and teens who were overweight in 1999-2002, another 15 percent were at risk of becoming overweight.[6],[7] In a national survey of American Indian children 5-18 years old, 39 percent were found to be overweight or at risk for overweight. [8]

MICHELLE

happy+birthday+elegant+wishes+676.gif

Is there anything Obama hasn't labeled as a national security threat under the guise of passing some defunked legislation?

have you served? When, where?

from the OP:
In 2008, some 634 military personnel were discharged for transgressing "don't ask, don't tell." That same year, 4,555 were discharged for failing to meet military weight standards.

Forum List

Back