Hannity Betrays His Viewers; Urges Them To Get Vaccinated - WTF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News host Sean Hannity declared late Monday he “believes in science” and the “science of vaccines” as he urged viewers to get inoculated against COVID-19. “Please take COVID seriously, I can’t say it enough,” he said from his anchor desk. “Enough people have died. We don’t need any more deaths.” Late last year, host Tucker Carlson told his own viewers to be nervous about the vaccine -- However, with coronavirus fast becoming a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” some are changing their tune. Steve Doocy and Bill Hemmer, also Fox News hosts, made similar statements, dismissing safety conspiracy theories.

On Monday, the network was called out after it came to light that it has in essence implemented a vaccine passport program to protect its own workers, even as its hosts rail against the same practice globally."

WTF Hannity bro?? You use to be on the side of freedom and liberty but now you are sounding just like the Deep State Commie left.....you trust the science of vaccines?? Really? Are you talking about the same big tech-big pharma science that is controlled by Dr. Fauci and financed by Soros??

How are you going to claim "we had enough deaths" -- yet push people to get the vaccine?? First of all, not that many people die from COVID; basically only 10,000 or so people actually died from COVID -- the rest were fake numbers falsified by hospitals for illegal profit. However, the vaccines have killed hundreds of thousands of people as well as changed their DNA and turned them into mutants and let's not forget the tracking microchips -- and now you are urging your viewers to inject themselves with this big tech poison??

Where the fuck do you get the idea that Hannity supporting vaccines is a betrayal?

Conservatives are not mindless sheep like you progressives.

I am a believer in vaccines. I do NOT think that THIS vaccine is necessary nor is it particularly well understood.

That means it is an experimental drug with little to no known long-term side effects. As a consequence, I will NOT be taking it regardless of who promotes it.

Stop being bleating sheep and learn to think for yourselves.

Where the fuck do you get the idea that Hannity supporting vaccines is a betrayal?

I am a believer in vaccines. I do NOT think that THIS vaccine is necessary nor is it particularly well understood.

That means it is an experimental drug with little to no known long-term side effects. As a consequence, I will NOT be taking it regardless of who promotes it.

Everyone dies its just a matter of when. Hannity rides passenger planes around and he's predicting a vax card to fly.

Everyone dies its just a matter of when. Hannity rides passenger planes around and he's predicting a vax card to fly.
Who cares?

If and when they make the law a vax card to travel, it will be challenged in court.

Nothing wrong with what he says there.

What I want to know is how this feeds into the American left/Democrat lies about FOX news telling folk not to get the vaccine?

Translation; you're more pissed off than normal

FOX is already facing a lawsuit from Dominion voting machines. They don't need another one for deliberating misleading and killing people. The executives told him to change course or else.

Still....FOX and the repub party are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.....probably as many as trump killed when he kept downplaying COVID.

Hannity always urged vaccine use with caution. He had a young woman on his show that had a bad reaction to a vaccine and was not going to take the covid vaccine because of that. Her university would not admit her without the vax. She got vaxxed and ended up paralyzed for months. If the vaccine could be taken 100% of the time with 100% zero after effects it would be distilled water.

This has merit, I agree with this for most topics. Because the vaccine political agenda is an attack on my freedom however, my instinct to fight for and defend freedom is strong. I've always liked Hannity, but I know he is owned by pro-vax Fox News, who pay him millions of dollars. This means he is compromised. Even if his on air position on covid vaccines is as genuine as his real position, it supports the wrong side of a war on my freedom. I feel the same way as you do about conservatives making up our own minds instead of being sheep, but not so much when it comes to a war on my freedom.

The executives told him to change course or else.
This. This is why I do not trust Hannity's new position. The networks owns him and what he has to say. EVERYBODY at Fox News is compromised. While I still peek in on tucker Carlson once in awhile, I watch a lot of OAN to fill the more conservative end of my media intake.

"Fox News host Sean Hannity declared late Monday he “believes in science” and the “science of vaccines” as he urged viewers to get inoculated against COVID-19. “Please take COVID seriously, I can’t say it enough,” he said from his anchor desk. “Enough people have died. We don’t need any more deaths.” Late last year, host Tucker Carlson told his own viewers to be nervous about the vaccine -- However, with coronavirus fast becoming a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” some are changing their tune. Steve Doocy and Bill Hemmer, also Fox News hosts, made similar statements, dismissing safety conspiracy theories.

On Monday, the network was called out after it came to light that it has in essence implemented a vaccine passport program to protect its own workers, even as its hosts rail against the same practice globally."

WTF Hannity bro?? You use to be on the side of freedom and liberty but now you are sounding just like the Deep State Commie left.....you trust the science of vaccines?? Really? Are you talking about the same big tech-big pharma science that is controlled by Dr. Fauci and financed by Soros??

How are you going to claim "we had enough deaths" -- yet push people to get the vaccine?? First of all, not that many people die from COVID; basically only 10,000 or so people actually died from COVID -- the rest were fake numbers falsified by hospitals for illegal profit. However, the vaccines have killed hundreds of thousands of people as well as changed their DNA and turned them into mutants and let's not forget the tracking microchips -- and now you are urging your viewers to inject themselves with this big tech poison??

STONE HIM! Heresy!

This. This is why I do not trust Hannity's new position. The networks owns him and what he has to say. EVERYBODY at Fox News is compromised. While I still peek in on tucker Carlson once in awhile, I watch a lot of OAN to fill the more conservative end of my media intake.
Murdoch sons

In all serious, this is what we need. We need the main people who have created the alternate universe to start being honest.

It may be too late, though. They may have created a monster.
Fauci for sure. You suckers fell for it....lolol

Forum List

Back