NHL player becomes first to come out. Team are fine with it.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In an interview with The Athletic, Luke Prokop described the moment he knew that his team, the Nashville Predators, would support him.

He was driving when he got the call from the team’s management, including general manager David Poile, who told him they were proud of him and would support him coming out.

Of course they are fine with it. And so will the fans and sponsors be fine with it. As people we are evolving and those who have a problem will soon be no more.

In an interview with The Athletic, Luke Prokop described the moment he knew that his team, the Nashville Predators, would support him.

He was driving when he got the call from the team’s management, including general manager David Poile, who told him they were proud of him and would support him coming out.

Of course they are fine with it. And so will the fans and sponsors be fine with it. As people we are evolving and those who have a problem will soon be no more.
Ah yes, keep forcing the immoral shit down our throats, and think that we are going to accept it. Aint going to happen, you fucking ass poker....

It's not pertinent to his hockey play. No point in raising the topic. It's not like we didn't know that some faggots play hockey. Guess what? Faggots do all kinds of jobs. This is all about the breakdown of culture. The erosion of values, and the eventual rebuilding into something, probably not VERY free at all.

lol ironic he plays for a team called Predators.

If being gay is normal and no big deal, why the hysteria and fanfare when someone decides to come out?

Why even come out? attention seeking. It's no big deal what your sexual preferences are.
Back in the 1990s it was all about not getting involved in other peoples business for what they do behind closed doors. Then it was accept us or else be a homophobe, then it was civil unions, gay marriages, fucking up children by having gays adopt them. Just goes on and on, for queers and progressives can never be happy, until they screw over everyone...

Professional wrestling has had homo competitors for decades. Adorable Adrian Adonis, Billy and Chuck, Exotic Adrian Street, Goldust.

I never found it "objectionable" at all.

Now, I could give a shit less about hockey, but if it gives fans a cause to root for players of their own sexuality, that's cool with me.

lol ironic he plays for a team called Predators.

If being gay is normal and no big deal, why the hysteria and fanfare when someone decides to come out?

Why even come out? attention seeking. It's no big deal what your sexual preferences are.
Its a big deal because of the backward trolls on this thread. Takes some courage to stand up to weirdos like you lot.

when are you coming out tommy?....

Professional wrestling has had homo competitors for decades. Adorable Adrian Adonis, Billy and Chuck, Exotic Adrian Street, Goldust.

I never found it "objectionable" at all.

Now, I could give a shit less about hockey, but if it gives fans a cause to root for players of their own sexuality, that's cool with me.
Adrian Adonis wasnt gay.....it was a gimmick imposed upon him from McMahon for his massive weight gain.....

Ah yes, keep forcing the immoral shit down our throats, and think that we are going to accept it. Aint going to happen, you fucking ass poker....

Most of the hatred and venom from people like the one I quoted are, or were, sexually confused at one time in their life about their own sexuality. They now feel particularly threatened whenever this topic comes up. You can tell by the words they carefully choose, one dead giveaway is they always mention forcing/shoving something "down our throats"

Its a big deal because of the backward trolls on this thread. Takes some courage to stand up to weirdos like you lot.
Weirdos put their dicks in another man's ass Tommy.

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away | Behaviorism and Mental Health
Then in 1970 gay activists protested against the APA convention in San Francisco. These scenes were repeated in 1971, and as people came out of the “closet” and felt empowered politically and socially, the APA directorate became increasingly uncomfortable with their stance. In 1973 the APA’s nomenclature task force recommended that homosexuality be declared normal.
If suddenly the AMA said that Cancer was no longer dangerous and be taken off people insurance coverage, would there be outrage Tommy?

Most of the hatred and venom from people like the one I quoted are, or were, sexually confused at one time in their life about their own sexuality. You can tell by the words they carefully choose, one dead giveaway is they always mention forcing/shoving something "down our throats"
Dude, i learned in high school biology that the rectum is where lots of diseases are from, why on earth would you want to poke a cesspool of diseases? Put your dick where it doesnt belong and you might end up dead...

Dude, i learned in high school biology that the rectum is where lots of diseases are from, why on earth would you want to poke a cesspool of diseases? Put your dick where it doesnt belong and you might end up dead...

Your views on heterosexual anal please??

And here I thought it was no one else's business. As was stated earlier, why "come out" any more? IOW, if it's not a big deal, why make it a big deal?

Forum List

Back